It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia’s threat to 'sue people who compare them to Isis:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Are you Alternative News? Wanna be my first Twitter friend?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Yes and OK

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Going to sue eh?

Would that make them the Scientology version of ISIS?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Saudi Arabia’s threat to sue people who compare them to Isis

If it quacks like a Wahhabi Sunni, and it waddles like a Wahhabi Sunni...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I live in a two bedroom trailer with two of my adult sons, who have been helping me stay afloat. I haven't seen any money coming in for me since the early part of the year and am searching frantically the more salable items to sell to pay my share of the bills and groceries this month. lol....even the bill collectors at this point know it's not cost effective to sue me....and well, here in america, you can't demand a literal arm or leg as payment.
sorry, saudis, but well, ya see it's like this, our gov't is spending way too much or our taxmoney protecting your power structure there at home for us to have anything here worth suing... so well have fun wasting your money, at least a few lawyers will get some of the money that is being wasted on yas to spend at our resturants and such... maybe they will tip good!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
To: House of Saud

You are ISIS.

May the history books record that you are text-book pedophiles.
You are a dirty cheap whore and you smell....and Allah hates you.
The only good thing about you is the oil under your dirt.

# you, sue me.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
To: House of Saud

You are ISIS.

May the history books record that you are text-book pedophiles.
You are a dirty cheap whore and you smell....and Allah hates you.
The only good thing about you is the oil under your dirt.

# you, sue me.

Been awhile since I shot coffee through my nose.

Thanks for that.

edit on 1-12-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Guys I respect those who tweeted, but I don't wanna tweet, I spend way too much time on line already and how they force you use language feels a lil retarded to me, tell the house of Saud to come after me on FB, I can say alot more ..

edit on 1-12-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

And we made these barabrians head o UN human rights.....

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: seagull

Brother we are going to be so poor after this thread.

I will go one better.... Saudi Arabia IS ISIS.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Whois we??, I know I didn't vote them mfs in and I seriously doubt if you did also.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I'll never have to compare Saudi Arabia to ISIS.

Because they ARE ISIS!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Buncha sons of motherless goats

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: crazyewok

Whois we??, I know I didn't vote them mfs in and I seriously doubt if you did also.

We=world

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The link to the article doesn't work.
And i agree with the saudis, they are not like isis, quite understandable that the saudis with their history see this as an insult.

The truth is, ISIS is just like the saudis, ISIS copies from the saudis, their backward religion which is portrayed as the word of god, and implement this in their newly formed caliphate Islamic State.
Needless to say that the punishments are the same, since it is after all the word of god according to muslims.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Hundreds are inviting Saudi Arabia to sue them after the state reportedly threatened legal action against any Twitter user who compares its decision to execute a poet to punishments carried out by Isis.

Dear Saudi Arabia, I understand you confortably defecate into solid gold toilet, but be advised that "us" the infidel scum from the west, are fully prepared to endure any threat of suing you can possibly make.

Maybe our turd is not dignified with golden receptacle, but it is still worth a lot more than the weight of the stuff contained inside those white cloth you wear.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

As i do recollect, it was an agreement between the UK and the saudis, this just shows the human rights council is dead and buried!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
From the article HERE:

"Questioning the fairness of the courts is to question the justice of the Kingdom and its judicial system based on Islamic law, which guarantees rights and ensures human dignity," the source told the pro-government newspaper.

Yes, That's EXACTLY what an Islamic form of justice does -- guarantees rights and ensures "dignity".

Of course, any QUESTIONING of that guarantee or dignity results in death so... they're 100% correct! They have no complains from the condemned afterwards

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
I'll never have to compare Saudi Arabia to ISIS.

Because they ARE ISIS!

They, UK/US/Obama and Turkey. I think the blame must be shared!

But you would ignore any law suit completely because everyone has the right to voice what they believe vehemently and strongly even, and if people research and aren't told lies by media, large numbers of humans get it.

It aint libel. It aint slander. Truth!!!!

Also, Saudi is the one and only country in the ME that needs to be dealt with by the world police and all its leaders removed and all its people freed.

Then they'd have some land to house refugees and any who want to flee from their sunni type Islamic nightmarish nations. I'd set it up very much like Finland or Norways style of government, freedoms, proportional democracy, and have several hundred years of various races who are from the Western democracies, running it and sharing the running of it. I've heard it takes 3 generations to normalize people out of programming and fanatical extreme Islam is a particular vile cult.
edit on 1-12-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Go ahead and sue me Saudi you are just like Isis.

Seeing how SA beheads more people than ISIS shouldn't ISIS be the one threatening to sue?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join