It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Has No Answer for Russia’s New Super Weapons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
If it would exist, I would think of a flying plasma TV .. you can show propaganda in mid air, that's neat..

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Thanks! I love it when I spray coffee out of my nose.... Also note, my Tom Cat "Rogue" is a huge fan of said coffee landing on him. It makes his winter coat even more luscious.

Op... I can appreciate your love for your country. Whlie I don't appreciate you knocking mine. Let me point out a few things to you from your post above. While I have a proud history of proven military might as you pointed out, it would seem that you feel your Country has a long history of being at our heels. Even if we didn't have the history to back it up we would never admit to being 2nd and would not stop until we were on top. Maybe that drive has something to with it. I will admit your people are strong and smart and always have the strength to persevere. You guys have a way of staying alive through unbearable conditions, and will defend those terrible conditions with the veracity of a wolverine. Americans like AC, and warm beds, and hot meals and have a way of always improving our situations or finding alternate means of getting a job done.

We make a big bomb, y'all and the Chinese make a big bomb, we make a Stealth jet y'all make better radar, the Chinese make a knockoff jet, y'all launch the 1st satellite ,we put a man on the moon (I think )it has always tic for tac for a reason. We all know how bad it would be if we fought each other. Everybody would die or be reduced to living a post apocalyptic disaster movie life. Do you want that? I don't. I'd rather just continue the giant pissing contest, at least that keeps the fuses wet.

I have to point out one more thing that I know you already know. All of the hard ass stuff that you know we have is ancient compared to the stuff that no one knows we have. The really scary stuff that even our own general population isn't ready for. I was a sergeant in the US Army, an M1A1/2 Tank Commander so I have a little bit of experience in the matter. Trust me, if we know about it, then it is likely 20 years old.
edit on 30-11-2015 by wastedown because: grammar nazi evasion
No I did not miss the bit about you being American, I wrote it like this to point out that your post was pretty... Well,... UnAmerican... Slayer, you gone commie on us?! Get em boys!
edit on 30-11-2015 by wastedown because: To add the last bit there

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Yea I did flag duty details at that pole near the chow hall. Also went graf it sounds like you really are who you say you are. However your post on the first page did not sound like a warning it sounded like a threat, I fervently disagree. If you served which it sounds like you did based on memory I sincerely apologize for claiming otherwise, but brother the bull# you are talking about Russia taking over I can't accept. Let's assume that someone did wipe us off the map they better wipe all our allies who will avenge us immediately, the scenario doesn't make sense.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
When America can create frontlines damn near anywhere on the globe, I sincerely doubt that the homeland has a worry. How are they even going to get to our coasts...let alone drop troops...

I agree with the poster earlier; that Russia was just forced to show it's hand. America hasn't even begun to play yet. Other than Baghdad, the world hasn't even seen our forces in full on engagement. We've been toying for decades, and had our troops' hands tied behind their backs by politics.

Also, that " American Pride" that you speak of, will keep us pretty well protected if it comes down to it. There are plenty here willing to pick up and fight for the safety of their family and this nation if it comes under threat from an outside force.
edit on 30-11-2015 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

310 million guns
318.9 million people, many who are ex military, trained in guerrilla warfare, explosives, etc.....
That's not counting our military capabilities.

I'll take those odds.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

310 million guns
318.9 million people, many who are ex military, trained in guerrilla warfare, explosives, etc.....
That's not counting our military capabilities.

I'll take those odds.

There wont be any odds to take or a USA for Russia to invade or a Russia for the USA to invade.

World war 3 wont be decided by small arms. By the point it got to land invasions of either country the USA, Russia and everything inbetween would be glass craters.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Ok listen to me, I had 110 gt I choose infantry based on family tradition, tankers were involved infantry is the back bone even to this day, presence patrols and mount was the main form of information gathering and directly dealing with the population, as always the infantry holds the ground, with supporting roles behind it. Acting otherwise is foolish.

Infantry and tankers have always been at each other throats.

Just pulling your chain.

Did you ever hear of a club in Schweinfurt called the Top Ten?

When were you in Schweinfurt?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yeah man B52

I tell you what Der dun dan der dum

Boom Boom Boom Boom

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yea I did flag duty details at that pole near the chow hall. Also went graf it sounds like you really are who you say you are. However your post on the first page did not sound like a warning it sounded like a threat, I fervently disagree. If you served which it sounds like you did based on memory I sincerely apologize for claiming otherwise, but brother the bull# you are talking about Russia taking over I can't accept. Let's assume that someone did wipe us off the map they better wipe all our allies who will avenge us immediately, the scenario doesn't make sense.

Sounds like we ate at the same chow hall!

BUT when I was at Conn barracks, artillery and Infantry were on Ledward barracks and armor on Conn barracks. I left Conn barracks in 77.

Back to the OP......... I am pissed and it is all directed at our government. I am NOT some lefty commie bastard but someone who sees both sides. I hated the military and left and then what did I do? I went Government Service (GS) military intel for DOD and hated it even more! To those who want to test me........intel field (series 300) you automatically get world wide job announcements sent directly to you.

During George W. BUSH presidency a position opened up at the White House basement..... that is where the intel for the White House is located at. So I applied for the position. Do you know why there was an opening? Due to a few people being killed. I can not go into any further details until 2028. I remember smelling the fresh paint from the walls being freshly painted.

If you want to know who the traitor is.........it is our very own government not me....or you....but the ENTIRE U.S. government. You have I have both been brain washed into thinking USA's crap does not stink.......well guess what ....... it stinks to high heaven.

USA has a choice......
1. civil war
2. Destruction........USA being overthrown and it will start from the inside.....actually that part is already ongoing.

Underestimating your foes is the quickest way to lose the war. USA has become an expert in this.
edit on 30-11-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Good thing we own that field of endeavor whenever confronted...
Will an M1A and expert skill spruce things up?
Course I would need a group to kill ,these lonewolfs will hit as they will and that can't be countered,but a FACTION or a group trying to operate in the OPEN?

MINE!

edit on 30-11-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

30 years later the flag and chow hall remain, sorry for my ignorance I was out of line forgive me. The whole let's speak Russian sentiment, I can't get down with. Now I did fall in love with a Russian nurse at the Ludwig haus hospital in wurzburg but she spoke more English then I did Russian I'll tell you that right now

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So because you had a top secret clearance that means you'd know about weapons that are in development?

They're compartmentalized for a reason. And why would they use advanced weaponry in Iraq when our legacy inventory did just fine?

As for your article, it's a nice blend of truth and utter BS made up from whole cloth.

Sounds like you only repeat what you have heard.

You are half ass correct and I will not get into the Gs 300 series work I did.

Do you know what this is?

Do you mean GS 0300? Were you a GS 0343, as in a clerical or logistics series? I am a GS-1102, and most of the folks in my office that are 0300 series make copies for me or print of copies of my contracts that I write...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Look, very rarely the reality of a soldier/hero's story is understood or told in its entirety. However for some reason, more poor things are said to the soldier returning home, than the child going off to war. We intuitively know this is wrong.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

30 years later the flag and chow hall remain, sorry for my ignorance I was out of line forgive me. The whole let's speak Russian sentiment, I can't get down with. Now I did fall in love with a Russian nurse at the Ludwig haus hospital in wurzburg but she spoke more English then I did Russian I'll tell you that right now

I have been at this hospital as well......it is on a hill near 3rd ID HQ.

There use to be a bulldog dressed up in military uniform with a 3rd ID patch on its arm right in front of the Division Commanders HQ office. The idea and drawing of this bulldog was drawn by none other than Walt Disney. Not sure if it was true but I remember something about him being kicked out of the Army because of that bulldog!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So because you had a top secret clearance that means you'd know about weapons that are in development?

They're compartmentalized for a reason. And why would they use advanced weaponry in Iraq when our legacy inventory did just fine?

As for your article, it's a nice blend of truth and utter BS made up from whole cloth.

Sounds like you only repeat what you have heard.

You are half ass correct and I will not get into the Gs 300 series work I did.

Do you know what this is?

Do you mean GS 0300? Were you a GS 0343, as in a clerical or logistics series? I am a GS-1102, and most of the folks in my office that are 0300 series make copies for me or print of copies of my contracts that I write...

So here is another GS man........OK I blew it! my bad.....not 300 series.....I had to look on some documents.....I mean 0132 series. I was a GS 12 until medically retired.

EDIT LATER: For some reason I still think it was 030 series??? This was back in the late 70's?? and then later changed and reclassified?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

No biggy.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Fair enough - I was genuinely curious, because I've seen a lot of intel positions that don't always have the job series posted (or a lot of them are thrown into the 1800 series as 'agents'). I don't know you from Adam, but I have a lot of friends and family that hold TS clearances so there are plenty of people that hold them.

Needless to say I don't work for any of the intel folks, I started the interview process at one of them and let's just say at one point the amount of info they knew turned me off. I have nothing to hide (I've passed lower level clearances / background checks), but I just decided that atmosphere wasn't for me.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Discussing Russian Superweapons, one cannot forget to mention the new drone - the AEC.

www.theguardian.com...

The AEC - All Environment Craft is a flying saucer/drone/submarine/hovercraft/spacecraft capable of delivering nuclear warheads (the fear of the US) to any harbour (euphemism for any city) in the world. It is capable of operating in all environments , sub-sea,sea,land,air,space. It is anti-gravity that propels the craft at speeds (drone) near the speed of mach 20. With cockpit the craft can fly as fast as the pilot can handle.

Anti-gravity is also its armour as seen in the video from Japan. No Patriot missile system can touch it. Equipped with harpoon missiles, torpedoes or nukes, air to air missiles, anti-tank missiles, it can be used as submarine, destroyer, hovercraft tank, attack helicopter, aircraft interceptor or even spacecraft.

Thought we should discuss this superwapon of which NATO has no answer...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

How are they even going to get to our coasts...let alone drop troops...

And if they come the Alaska route...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

Fair enough - I was genuinely curious, because I've seen a lot of intel positions that don't always have the job series posted (or a lot of them are thrown into the 1800 series as 'agents'). I don't know you from Adam, but I have a lot of friends and family that hold TS clearances so there are plenty of people that hold them.

Needless to say I don't work for any of the intel folks, I started the interview process at one of them and let's just say at one point the amount of info they knew turned me off. I have nothing to hide (I've passed lower level clearances / background checks), but I just decided that atmosphere wasn't for me.

One of the questions you are asked by these guys is........Have you ever smoked marijuana? If you say NO ....... you did not get the job.

EDIT LATER: I forgot to explain - If you said you never smoked weed you were a liar to them. There idea is everyone smoked. I remember a captain at Fort Huachuca in my class who insisted she never smoked marijuana it took multiple interviews and she still ended up with desk job when it was all over.

I hated almost every day. Laws mean nothing........including the Constitution. Now.....please don't think I am bragging BUT there is a book written about me and my handler......written by my handler. If I give you the name of the book, you will know my true identity and see photographs of me ......so I will not mention the name of the book or my handler. The book is on amazon and was a big conspiracy because my handler came out and stated he worked for the CIA which started a sh*tstorm within the CIA (I was NOT CIA) my handler had numerous passports etc..... hell I don't think I really knew his real name......He was an original California Hells Angel who rode with Sonny Berger - President of the Hells Angels. Seen many photographs of him with Sonny and with Wayon Jennings and Willie Nelson.

EDIT LATER: If anyone knows who I am talking about please do not mention his name. Where I live at people don't know me and that is how I want to keep it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join