It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep paralysis, synchronicity & a message?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: TheAwoken666

Wow, that gave me goose bumps, well written and an awesome story, thanks for sharing it.
For your question i am sorry i don't know. Maybe someone else can help you?
This certainly would deserve a thread of its own.
When i try astral project, or try, i should say, there is only one place i go to and it is another person. It never occured to me to maybe try it for the gain of knowledge. Maybe there is something to find regarding the source of it?

thank you very much. I gave you the short version. more happened to me..
you go into the mind of another person?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
I kind of had a similar experience a while back:

I was sleeping, then I felt tugging at my ankles, like someone was trying to tug me clear off the bed. I looked down (in my sleep), and could see my feet and could still feel the strong tugging but not movement, although nobody was there. But the intense tugging continued. I finally woke up after what seemed like I was watching and resisting forever.

My thread

Very strange experience indeed.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I don't think that's schizophrenic, is it?

Clinical or…?

I'm trying to keep up. Are you asking for a sign? And you get finger movements and "little kisses"? I think we are all dual natured, being pulled by outside influences, this way and that. The trouble defining it comes when religious folk interpret it one way and physicians another. I don't know what you are experiencing, so I can't give an informed opinion.

Let me give you an example, from one of my own experiences.

I was asleep, face down, dreaming something sat on the bed beside me (I felt the bed sink), place a hand on my back and tell me to "try and get up".

As I struggled to get up the effort woke me and I realized there was actually someone in the room with me, sitting on my bed holding me down. Fully awake now I hear a voice say, "look at me". Thoroughly freaked by now, I couldn't. I felt the hand go away, felt the bed rise and heard the 'whatever' leave the room, creaking the floor right where it creaks, when I walk on it. Then I turned my head to see the room empty, I was alone in the house at the time.

See how that is a direct interaction with some force, a corroboration of bed springs, hand on my back, creaking floor boards and a voice? Thats what I meant by, 'encounter'.

I had a similar encounter with a woman in a white dress with black hair and black eyes. I was on my couch sleeping and then the feelings of numbness came over me. I forced my eyes open and I seen her floating across the room. I gathered enough energy and pointed at her and struggled to say '' hey you''. when I did , the entity looked back at me exposes those dark black eyes. then she went through the wall and vanished. days before this, I woke up with numbness and sounds of children laughing and a woman talking. I got out of bed asked my mother if there were any kids out making noise she said no and I surveyed the area and no kids or women were around.. it was really intense. but I didn't feel threaten, that's my main issue. why am I not scared.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No not like that. I once felt a cat jumping on me, which wasn't there, but besides that just internet synchronicity. In a way that sites i bookmarked had different content than what i remembered and were normal again the third time i looked. I have to be honestly i ignore most cracking noises, and am in general not very attentive, so i maybe wouldn't have noticed.
But i would poop my pants if i had your experience... Maybe they know...

The kisses and finger movements are the parameters of communication i established, i do tarot cards and i noticed there was something trying to get my attention so i said a kiss is yes, and so on.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAwoken666

No just next to his feet and cuddle with his knees when i am sad...

There is even more?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Interesting story.I've had many similar experiences and many OBEs.
Another interesting thing I've seen reported by people who have OBEs, is getting stuck to power lines while out of body.
Happened to me many time before I ever read of others having the same experience.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

No just next to his feet and cuddle with his knees when i am sad...

There is even more?

yea I had a lot of encounters with entities.
can you elaborate on what you're saying?
I don't fully understand.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
Another interesting thing I've seen reported by people who have OBEs, is getting stuck to power lines while out of body.
Happened to me many time before I ever read of others having the same experience.

reality is stranger than fiction.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

I know, i was really scared, especially because i couldn't move. But i would have said it is "just" sleep paralysis.
Maybe i am just bored and want to read more into it? But i am happy i shared, there are loads of interesting stories!
Thanks for yours!

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

it was really intense. but I didn't feel threaten, that's my main issue. why am I not scared.

Because it wasn't threatening. Usually an encounter is imparting a message, lesson, warning.

Always compelling, usually we are frightened of things not there, its out of our realm of the usual physical senses.

I mean we see them, even hear and feel them, but they "float" or "go through walls" so we get gooseflesh and spine tingly, that kind of 'fear'.

My guess is that was a guide, ancestor, friend passed on or just a resident spirit, stuck there for whatever reason.

I don't really know, at the end of the day, you might know better from getting an 'impression' from the event..

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Och just forget it, it is someone i love and he is always far far away. Not that interesting.

I maybe should try to travel the ley(?) lines now!

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Och just forget it, it is someone i love and he is always far far away. Not that interesting.

I maybe should try to travel the ley(?) lines now!

To me that sounds more like remote viewing. do you see your body or just a camera view?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

it was really intense. but I didn't feel threaten, that's my main issue. why am I not scared.

Because it wasn't threatening. Usually an encounter is imparting a message, lesson, warning.

Always compelling, usually we are frightened of things not there, its out of our realm of the usual physical senses.

I mean we see them, even hear and feel them, but they "float" or "go through walls" so we get gooseflesh and spine tingly, that kind of 'fear'.

My guess is that was a guide, ancestor, friend passed on or just a resident spirit, stuck there for whatever reason.

I don't really know, at the end of the day, you might know better from getting an 'impression' from the event..

I don't know, sometimes it just feels like a dream. I do think it was a message. one only my subconscious will know

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I have to be honestly i ignore most cracking noises, and am in general not very attentive, so i maybe wouldn't have noticed.

There is no doubt when you have an experience of the 'not real' kind.

They leave you with lasting impressions.

Sometimes the spirit encounters I have had were so real, at the time I thought they were real people, only later discovering they were known or infamous ghosts.

Were you scared when that cat 'jumped on you'? How did you know it was 'a cat'?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

No camera view. And i have a body and feel him. But if is more imagination maybe? I will definetly practice to see what else i can do when i leave my physical body.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I don't know, sometimes it just feels like a dream. I do think it was a message. one only my subconscious will know

Ever have dreams where you meet someone familiar that you don't know and they tell you stuff you can't remember?

Those are the best. Like spirit school or something.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It wasn't just a cat it was my baby, i think it was about the moment he died, but i don't know that for sure of course.
It felt exactly like he did when he woke me up for breakfast, just wrong time.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff

reality is stranger than fiction.

Define reality.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

It wasn't just a cat it was my baby, i think it was about the moment he died, but i don't know that for sure of course.
It felt exactly like he did when he woke me up for breakfast, just wrong time.

So sorry for your loss. Kind of, "bye for now", he's there, waiting.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Probably a cramp. Not denying your experience, usually 'encounters' are more complex than…

That's not necessarily true, I had something touch my shoulder the other night while I was on the computer. Nothing else happened.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join