It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep paralysis, synchronicity & a message?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I woke up in the middle of the night with the strange feeling sthg had grabbed my leg. I was unable to move and freaking out a little bit.
It didn't last that long, but i couldn't go back to sleep, so i turned on my tablet, which i use everyday.
As i looked at it i saw this article Lucy, and why she is so important for the study of humans, was what i first read half asleep. If this would have happened a few days ago i would say, well okay i just touched the Google sign, but this was from yesterday to today 27./28.!
It was seriously odd and my leg hurts a bit since.
I should explain, i like to refer to myself as Lucy every time i am bitchy. Lately i spent some time thinking about synchronicity and read mind control things and am still wondering what or who could behind it, so this night almost felt like a message. "We know, you know we are watching."
Thoughts?
And i just noticed, i am on the wrong day too! 28./29.??? Wtf....
edit on 28-11-2015 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Archons, beware.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

Archons ? Care to explain a bit more ?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
As the archetypes crumble and they find their mouths full of the cotton of their lies, their eyes will weep pus from the splinters they have let fester, their ears full of the chirping of birds, bewildered, itching and scratching, the beast they have fed, they drag themselves through the Hell they have wrought, afraid to die.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I found this:

Archon (Gnosticism)
An archon in the Gnosticism of late antiquity, was any of several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent god that could only be reached through gnosis...

But i have a feeling you mean more sthg like this: The Gnostic Theory of Alien Intrusion?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Hope this is right.
edit on 28-11-2015 by chewi because: wrong post

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Probably a cramp. Not denying your experience, usually 'encounters' are more complex than…

strange feeling 'something' had grabbed my leg.

That you felt you 'couldn't move' also lends to sleep paralysis.

imo

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I know, see the title. It was just odd, cause it all came together. I don't believe i was abducted, it just was...(shrugs) odd.
Also now i noticed i was on the wrong date, makes it even stranger to me, but don't worry i won't draw crazy conclusions, i just read about archons now... Interesting stuff.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I found this:

Archon (Gnosticism)
An archon in the Gnosticism of late antiquity, was any of several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent god that could only be reached through gnosis...

But i have a feeling you mean more sthg like this: The Gnostic Theory of Alien Intrusion?

Yup, pretty much.Good find.
I've experienced these "entities" while in sleep paralysis.Apparently they can take on many forms and feed on negative emotion and energy.
It's what Icke believes are the driving force behind the elite.
Considering the perpetual wars we have it wouldn't be a surprise if there was some truth to the theory.I like the mythology and the experiences have been documented in many cultures for thousands of years.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Also now i noticed i was on the wrong date, makes it even stranger to me, but don't worry i won't draw crazy conclusions,

Like missing time? Or just wrong day. I get that wrong all the time. Since I don't have a workaday schedule, I forget the time and the date, even how old I am.

Thats the best part.

As far as 'encounters', ever have those before that you know?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is how the archons (devil) works:

Janeway and the archons

The same is exemplified by Jesus being tempted in the desert. The devil offers you temptations gradually... As you remain pious, you get tempted with greater temptations.. the devil tries to get you to sell out. It often works, and many of us settle. When the devil offered Jesus rulership over the entire world (the epitome of material gain) Jesus still refuses, demonstrating that the reward for the True and Just is far greater than any material gain. But actually, watch that video^
edit on 28-11-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I also like this Alien Dreaming.

Human beings are on a journey of awareness, which has been momentarily interrupted by extraneous forces

I didn't read it completely yet. But it is nicely written and intriguing.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Just the wrong day, it happens sometimes, a day too early, the other too late.
No i never had sthg like this, i mean i believe i saw two UFOs, and i had a time when i was travelling with crazy lucky events, but nothing serious.
Oh i communicate(i think with my own subconscience) during meditation. Just little kisses, or finger movements, for right and wrong.
I don't think that's schizophrenic, is it?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I don't know, i don't think i am offered something? It is not that specific. I feel more like the universe is playing me a prank...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I woke up in the middle of the night with the strange feeling sthg had grabbed my leg. I was unable to move and freaking out a little bit.
It didn't last that long, but i couldn't go back to sleep, so i turned on my tablet, which i use everyday.
As i looked at it i saw this article Lucy, and why she is so important for the study of humans, was what i first read half asleep. If this would have happened a few days ago i would say, well okay i just touched the Google sign, but this was from yesterday to today 27./28.!
I should explain, i like to refer to myself as Lucy every time i am bitchy. Lately i spent some time thinking about synchronicity and read mind control things and am still wondering what or who could behind it, so this night almost felt like a message. "We know, you know we are watching."
Thoughts?

I've been a victim of sleep paralysis and it's backed up by science. Basically you are in-between reality and the dream reality. that's of course through theory. Before I go on, I will allow you to visit my experience through my story.

It started when I was young, I remember waking up and looking at my clock. It was 3 am. it's like time froze and didn't exist. I woke up and there was a light illuminating my window. I was a child, around 6 years old. I looked at the window while sitting up on my bunk bed. I remember being cold and dead still as if I had a suit of concrete on. i seen 3 shadow figures outside my window, almost as if they were floating. it was weird but i didn't feel threaten. I felt oddly secure. i woke up the next morning with a weird mark on my left hand that is still on me today...

few years pass by and we move into another house. this house felt weird, the energy mad me angry. i was around 8 years old. i can remember hearing the house settle in and id get scared thinking it's a ghost but i debunk every noise. one night i am sleeping and i wake up and i see my clock at 3 am. again its like time froze and everything is in a loop. i look up and there is a shadow flying above my bed. i quickly put the blanket over my head and hid. i look out for a couple of seconds and its gone.

couple weeks pass by and it was repeating itself. then as i went to sleep, i felt like i was being held down, i felt numb. I couldn't even open my eyes. i managed to open them half way enough to see my older brother who slept next to me in a separate bed, i tried to yell but my voice was being muffled by something. i managed to wiggle out and catch my breath. it was a weird experience.

sleep paralysis seemed to haunt me for a few more years until i wanted answers and research the topic then beginning my hunt for the paranormal truth. i was 11 years old when i decided to research ghost and sleep paralysis to find out connections between the two. what i found are only theories so i decided to put those theories to work. I came across witch craft and tried a few spells, i played the Ouija board with no success, i went ghost hunting and no success. Nothing seemed to work but the activity was getting stronger. There are times ive woken up with marks on my body with nothing to cause those scratches, it was really weird. my nightmares became way more vivid and id wake up to see demonic faces in my bed sheets after being put into a paralysis . of course my initial thought was its all in my head but my gut was telling me to investigate. so i did. i came across astral projection at the age of 17.

I practiced and practiced and practiced with no luck until one night in my room it happened by accident. astral projection is the process of ejecting your spirit out of your vessel and exploring the astral plane ... as i was half way out , i seen a shadow figure on my bed hovering over me. i seen him because my vessel's eye was open, my left eye. i seen it through the mirror because my bed was right next to the mirror. the shadow figure is punching me , almost like its trying to punch me back into my vessel. it succeeded and next morning i woke up and my face and body were sore as if i gotten into a fight..

I decided to do an evp session in my room and at the time i was researching aliens. With my recorder i was asking questions about aliens, and i caught a women's voice saying ''hush now''.. it was freaky. couple months later i learned there was a female who died in the house i owned. when I bout 12 , i seen a full body spirit of a naked woman with blonde and brown hair. Later in life when i turn 22 a friend of mine also came out and told me that he saw a woman in my upstairs bathroom.

when i was 19, i went on vacation to my home land with more knowledge and took a theory to consideration. as crazy as it sounds ima tell you the theory. it is believed that someone or government, built a device that locks your soul out from advancement. so with that in my mind, I start to practice astral projection and it still didn't work. I came to the conclusion if speech is sound sound is energy and emits waves , so if i speak and ask for what i want something will hear me. so i used the power of prayer and asked for it.

becareful what you asked for. after that i was sleeping and my left eye was forced open. i was numb couldn't move. i was trying so hard and then i see my right arm move. it was transparent and my left arm followed through. i lifted my self out of the bed and there i am. in spirit form looking down at my vessel. Now i am confused and i think i died. i look behind me and my locked shut door was wide open with a red light illuminating the hallway from the left side. i exit my room and look left and there is the bathroom with a red glow. there is a woman who looks like my mother, so i started to yell at her to get her attention and it didn't work. so i figured maybe i can move an object. i pushed soap of the sink and then a shampoo bottle and it worked. she got scared and came in my room to check up on me. im standing besides her telling her i don't know how to get back in. she doesn't hear me and stares at my vessel. So i decided to just lay on my vessel and it didn't work. so i tried to lay in the same position and it worked and i woke up in a sweat in the morning.

Couple days after i decided to pray for a UFO sighting. i seen 5 UFOs. i call them ufos because of their weird flight pattern. it wasn't a helicopter or a plane. nothing can move like what i seen. After that incident i feel more positive and awaken. i feel safe. i feel like its not ghosts, i believe its our ancient ancestors. or aliens. i came across information a while ago stating that celestial beings or aliens, are sending data to us that we have to collect and decode. then i came across Edward snowden files where he claim that the usa government are hijacking these signals and encrypting them so no one can get the data....

with that being said, ima ask a question.... Is it possible that beings are transmitting data into our brain that causes symptoms of sleep paralysis?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I also like this Alien Dreaming.

Human beings are on a journey of awareness, which has been momentarily interrupted by extraneous forces

I didn't read it completely yet. But it is nicely written and intriguing.

Thanks, I'll give it a look.
The phenomenon is definitely intriguing and it's interesting that so many different cultures report such similar experiences.I guess you could make the argument that it's because we all share the same physiology.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAwoken666

Wow, that gave me goose bumps, well written and an awesome story, thanks for sharing it.
For your question i am sorry i don't know. Maybe someone else can help you?
This certainly would deserve a thread of its own.
When i try astral project, or try, i should say, there is only one place i go to and it is another person. It never occured to me to maybe try it for the gain of knowledge. Maybe there is something to find regarding the source of it?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here's Icke, on the Archons.

link   

I don't think that's schizophrenic, is it?

Clinical or…?

I'm trying to keep up. Are you asking for a sign? And you get finger movements and "little kisses"? I think we are all dual natured, being pulled by outside influences, this way and that. The trouble defining it comes when religious folk interpret it one way and physicians another. I don't know what you are experiencing, so I can't give an informed opinion.

Let me give you an example, from one of my own experiences.

I was asleep, face down, dreaming something sat on the bed beside me (I felt the bed sink), place a hand on my back and tell me to "try and get up".

As I struggled to get up the effort woke me and I realized there was actually someone in the room with me, sitting on my bed holding me down. Fully awake now I hear a voice say, "look at me". Thoroughly freaked by now, I couldn't. I felt the hand go away, felt the bed rise and heard the 'whatever' leave the room, creaking the floor right where it creaks, when I walk on it. Then I turned my head to see the room empty, I was alone in the house at the time.

See how that is a direct interaction with some force, a corroboration of bed springs, hand on my back, creaking floor boards and a voice? Thats what I meant by, 'encounter'.

link   

Not just physiology, but also cultural evolution. We tell this story since zarathustrian times. Maybe there is something to it?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join