It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING- Active Shooter Reported At Planned Parenthood Colorado.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

(post by Tempter removed for a manners violation)
(post by ThirdEyeofHorus removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Have the names of the "two civilians" been released yet?
I keep looking but have yet to see anything about them and any possible relationship with the shooter.
Claiming to know the motive for the violence without even knowing all the facts---seems to me to be jumping to conclusions that may prove false.

It will be interesting to see if any of those businesses have security camera footage of the beginning of the attack.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

No they haven't released the names of the civilians who were killed yet. It sounds like maybe late Monday at the earliest, after the autopsies are completed and next of kin have been notified.

Depending on exactly where it started, there might not be much in the way of security camera footage from other businesses in the vicinity. They keep saying how there's the shopping center and the bank, but really those are not very close to planned parenthood. Probably a few hundred yards away. It's much closer to an assisted living facility and a medical office building (which many articles are misidentifying as planned parenthood).

edit on 11/28/2015 by xenthuin because: Clarification

edit on 11/28/2015 by xenthuin because: grammar

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I don't believe a single thing that is reported to me by the MSM....it's either a false flag or live shooter drill that is presented as a real event as I have become just that jaded.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xenthuin
I would think the bank would have security cameras on their parking lot. Certainly they would have indoor cameras which would show whether or not the guy entered the bank with a gun or the lady who tweeted was just freaked out by hearing shots nearby.

I would be guessing that PP would have security cams as well. Some articles have reported that they had been the target of protests pretty regularly. Nothing has been mentioned about whether there were protesters there on Friday. Makes me wonder if the two people killed there could have been protesters? Or just random folk going into the bank or the grocery store?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the protesters are there with fair regularity. They typically are further away from the actual building near the main road (Centennial) so they can be seen by the cars driving by. The PP building is back away from the main road a bit.

I saw earlier (I think it was on The Gazette, gzaette.com) that the priest who is often there at the protest said that his group did not know this person (not one of their group), they left about an hour before this all happened, and that there were only a few protesters yesterday due to people going out of town for the holiday and the fact that it was pretty cold yesterday so he didn't know of anybody in his usual group being amongst the casualties.

I watched part of the news this evening and they had some surveillance footage from the liquor store in the shopping center which is nearly as north (toward the PP) as the shopping center goes, but It was just some officers with shields towards the gunfire backing people away from the gunfire. The view was kind of what I expected given how things are arranged up there. Based on what I've read and heard and knowing how the buildings are spread out, probably the only surveillance systems that could've seen this guy were at the Chase bank, at the medical office building, or at PP itself. He would probably only be a few pixels off in the distance from the shopping center. We will see though... Maybe.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xenthuin
I heard an interview with the priest on radio but only caught part of it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Another thing I've not heard yet is what weaponry he had when he surrendered. Was he out of bullets when he gave up?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xenthuin
No they haven't released the names of the civilians who were killed yet.

I saw part of an interview with a girl who was at Planned Parenthood for an ultrasound when this all went down. Her boyfriend was with her. They were separated during the attack and she spent many hours in a room with two other patients. She hasn't heard from her boyfriend since the ordeal. She cried when she said that.

I can't imagine being in her position! My heart goes out to her and all the victims of this senseless insanity.

edit on 11/29/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dale8333
I don't believe a single thing that is reported to me by the MSM....it's either a false flag or live shooter drill that is presented as a real event as I have become just that jaded.

While I completely understand your position in general, the police scanners have provided incontrovertible proof that this thing really went down.

Listening to that virtually the entire time was exhausting. Those police officers did a phenomenal job, and a lot of the questions the media can't or won't answer wouldn't exist if they had just listened.

We knew what he looked like because it was on the scanner. We knew what kind of weapon he had because it was on the scanner. We knew where it started and where it ended because it was on the scanner.

Most importantly, we all know it's real, because it was all on the scanner. Every last minute.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
That's the video where the eyewitness says she saw him with a shotgun shooting randomly. She even demonstrates him racking the gun.
Did he have two weapons? All the other reports describe the gun as an AK-style assault weapon.

It will be interesting to see the police report of what weapons he actually had when he gave up.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Colorado Springs shooting suspect faces judge, no bond

COLORADO SPRINGS – The man accused of killing three people and wounding nine others spoke only a few words during a 13-minute court hearing Monday afternoon.

Colorado Springs shooting suspect Robert Dear, 57, stood alongside the state's chief public defender, Dan King, for a video advisement.

Dear spoke only three times, telling the judge he had no questions as he stared listlessly forward. There was no discussion of a possible motive.

Formal charges against Dear will be filed next week.He is being held without bond. King, the public defender representing him, defended the Aurora theater shooter during a months-long trial. The jury was unable to unanimously sentence the convicted mass murderer to death, with at least one of them citing his mental illness as a reason not to give him the state's highest punishment.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Now they say the records will be sealed and no discussion of motive will occur.

conservativefiringline.com...

Police say in a statement Sunday that they are sealing the warrants related to the case against 57-year-old Robert Lewis Dear. They say they are not providing information on the weapon used in Friday’s shooting, a timeline of events or a motive of the suspect.

Apparently they released this information at 3 am on Monday morning. That's when I heard it first on radio. Why would seal the records of warrants? Also, why release the information at 3 am? I'm becoming more confused by the minute on this case.

Is there something they don't want the public to know at this time?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Now they say the records will be sealed and no discussion of motive will occur.

conservativefiringline.com...

Police say in a statement Sunday that they are sealing the warrants related to the case against 57-year-old Robert Lewis Dear. They say they are not providing information on the weapon used in Friday’s shooting, a timeline of events or a motive of the suspect.

Apparently they released this information at 3 am on Monday morning. That's when I heard it first on radio. Why would seal the records of warrants? Also, why release the information at 3 am? I'm becoming more confused by the minute on this case.

Is there something they don't want the public to know at this time?

WTF?

Is there a precedent for this?

-FBB

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
They're probably only sealing them until the investigation is concluded. I don't think they can keep it sealed once it goes to trial.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join