It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING- Active Shooter Reported At Planned Parenthood Colorado.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
They just reported they can see the barrel of his gun (are they that close or is if via CCTV)??

They've been catching him on CCTV and from officers in the Bearcat

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

This thread is for a developing story about an active shooter in Colorado Springs/Planned Parenthood. Please stick to the topic and refrain from baiting, trolling or off topic posts. Do not reply to this post.

(post by boncho removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm beginning to wonder why the shooter is waiting patiently back there in that room. It seems like this guy isn't off is rocker at all. But is pretty calculating. His patience eerily worrying...

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Klassified
As much damage as this guy has already done, and the moves he's made so far. You would think while they're getting ready for an assault on him. He's preparing for the same. This could get intense.

And you still cannot rule out him having some sort of explosive device on his person either. The LEO's need to keep that in mind too you know. Rushing the situation could be bad for EVERYONE in the building.

This is a pretty textbook active shooter response. First units in engaged the subject and forced him to stop attacking the civilians. Bought time for tactical to get there. They've methodically worked him in to a corner and been able to evacuate victims as they move. Unless he forces a rapid response, they'll keep working him into a tighter and tighter area and finally end it one way or another.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
I'm beginning to wonder why the shooter is waiting patiently back there in that room. It seems like this guy isn't off is rocker at all. But is pretty calculating. His patience eerily worrying...

Hopefully not listening in like we are.
edit on 27-11-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

link   

I thought about this, too. I get the feeling he's trying to lure the LEOs in for some kind of "grand finale"....could explain why this is going as slow as molasses in winter, hostages/injured aside, they picked up on that possibility?

link   

He's probably back there reading ATS.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

And when any animal is cornered, it tends to strike out violently in a fight response if their flight ability is removed.

link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I second that. I think it is really weird that he has not made a move in quite some time. Could be some sort of trap.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If we was listening to their communications or reading ATS, he'd have taken out the cameras by now.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I was thinking the same. Hopefully he doesn't have a smart phone. So far no reports of him listening to a device. I'm sure the police are aware of this too.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I'm wondering if he isn't running low on ammunition.

He knows what's happening and he knows what's coming for him. The way he's conducted himself throughout this siege, he has some degree of know-how.

My guess is that he's either a) got an explosive device he's trying to detonate when LE closes in or b) he's expended a lot of rounds and is waiting for the big show to start before he uses the rest.

Or both.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Logical.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Klassified

He's probably very scared as the police zero in on him, his adrenaline is pumping, and he's getting ready for the assault. Otherwise, wouldn't he have killed himself by now?

Agreed. That's what concerns me a little. He knows he isn't likely getting out of there alive. And he obviously isn't going to give up, or commit suicide. So what's he planning?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

they are moving to rescue the woman in the drug room. my guess is that it is on after that.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Do they know the identity of the suspect yet? Or at least have a good visual description of him from the survivor that have been rescued, or from those communicating from inside the building

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

Yes. I think they said there are more people in there, but she's closest to him.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
My guess is that he is stuck in that room, has no key-cards, and has nothing else to do.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Hopefully they can get the rest of the civilians out of there and toss in some CS and wait for him.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join