It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Sabra Kesinovic the Austrian poster girl for ISIS..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
good

i hope it hurt

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Oh what a tangled web we weave. Such high hopes her family had for her i am quite sure. All wasted on a selfish girl who thouhgt it fun to run off and join up with a bunch of killers/bad boys.

I guess she lost her head? get it?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'd hate to sound cold but it has to be said. She knew exactly what IS was before she went over there so she knew what they were doing. Like others have said, she went over there to murder people, its as simple as that. Sure she was pretty, pretty damn stupid. She went over there with all these grand things in her head thinking she would be treated like Muslim women are treated in other countries. well i got news for ya ppl, Muslim women in the middle east aren't ppl, their property and property gets used and she finally realized what she had gotten herself into and she got killed for trying to get out. I have no sympathy for anyone who joins a hate group like IS and think their going to do Gods work. none what so ever. I feel sorry for the parents but not her, not her at all. she got what she wanted.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase
[
Instead she was probably passed around different groups of smelly bearded men every night.
I'd say she got her cake, and it was force fed to her, too.

Dont know what else she expected to happen but to be passed round and gang raped every night and be treated as a sex slave.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Dead link. I feel your angst for this disillusioned girl. I hope that one day we will finally prove ourselves as the good guys.

However, I must add that the Yazidi sex slaves who managed to escape from IS captivity said that the women were worse than the men.

Make of that what you will.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Dont worry about it buddy, it happens sometimes. For all i know the problem could be on my end. The other link works fine!

Its now saying,

"Sorry
We cannot find the page you are looking for.
The page may have been moved, updated or deleted.
There might be a problem with the website.
You may have typed the web address incorrectly. Please check the address and spelling."
edit on 25-11-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

And if it was a 17 year old boy I will bet there would be less sympathy.

I wouldn't be less sympathetic, but for some, sure. The thing is, there would be no surprise to me if there aren't legions of PS4, Xbox and such, young kids who are hopped up 10 hours a day on those killing games. Like a gateway drug, they may seek a new high when they're tired of killing in a game. Who the heck knows what causes such poor decisions?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It's so sad. These poor foolish young girls are now dead. Hopefully other equally foolish teens learn from what happened to these two and decide to stay home where they belong instead of going to the middle of nowhere with people who are crazier than the hills have eyes people. Moral of the story: if your religion makes you want to kill people, then you should really question if whether what you believe is truly good or if it is evil and wrong.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Its an interesting comment, all the people with guns suddenly think they have the power to implement their agenda. But if left to it with no common enemy they will inevitable turn on themselves as they vie for power. As they kill each other that aspect in their D.N.A exits the gene pool . Is this perhaps natures way of dealing with a problem where people don't work in unison for the common good. Because the survivor inevitably will be the most intelligent.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Mourn/Regret what might have been, had she been a bit wiser. Or had someone wiser to help her.

Any time someone that young dies such a useless death, that's what I try to do. Don't always succeed, but I try.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
"And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
It's very easy to say "good riddance" and so on, but it's important to remember that the Islamic State is very good at using social media.

Take a look at their popular magazine, Dabiq,which is available in several major languages. It pushes the idea that death in service to the Islamic State is desirable, with the senseless deaths of healthy young men being lauded as sort of spiritual victories, and the status of being a "martyr" is considered highly admirable. The magazine is well written, and quite effective in advertising the Islamic State to impressionable young people. Most of their recruits are young men in their late teens and early 20's, and they know how to cater for their target audience.

The case of this young girl is a tragedy. Someone managed to convince her that she was doing the right thing. Possibly even her family helped her make this terrible decision. Even in Western countries, fundamentally religious parents can have a massive impact on their children's lives. Some young Muslim women are forced to live double lives in fear of actually being killed by their family as an "honour killing".

We simply don't know the exact circumstances of this girl's fateful journey to Syria. Maybe she was brainwashed, maybe she was lied to, maybe she was forced to go.

For the time being at least, the Islamic State is well funded thanks to all the oil they've been selling and places they've been looting. A lot of Syrians and Iraqi join because that's the only way they can make enough money to support their families.

My point is, there are reasons beyond religious belief as to why people end up joining IS. Writing off this girl as "getting what she deserved" is ignorant. Instead, her reasons should be examined, because if IS is able to keep recruiting members in Western countries, that's a serious problem that needs to be addressed. If they're able to recruit young women despite being overtly misogynistic, that indicates their propaganda is extremely effective, and that's a serious problem.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeepThoughtCriminal
It's very easy to say "good riddance" and so on, but it's important to remember that the Islamic State is very good at using social media.

Take a look at their popular magazine, Dabiq,which is available in several major languages. It pushes the idea that death in service to the Islamic State is desirable, with the senseless deaths of healthy young men being lauded as sort of spiritual victories, and the status of being a "martyr" is considered highly admirable. The magazine is well written, and quite effective in advertising the Islamic State to impressionable young people. Most of their recruits are young men in their late teens and early 20's, and they know how to cater for their target audience.

The case of this young girl is a tragedy. Someone managed to convince her that she was doing the right thing. Possibly even her family helped her make this terrible decision. Even in Western countries, fundamentally religious parents can have a massive impact on their children's lives. Some young Muslim women are forced to live double lives in fear of actually being killed by their family as an "honour killing".

We simply don't know the exact circumstances of this girl's fateful journey to Syria. Maybe she was brainwashed, maybe she was lied to, maybe she was forced to go.

For the time being at least, the Islamic State is well funded thanks to all the oil they've been selling and places they've been looting. A lot of Syrians and Iraqi join because that's the only way they can make enough money to support their families.

My point is, there are reasons beyond religious belief as to why people end up joining IS. Writing off this girl as "getting what she deserved" is ignorant. Instead, her reasons should be examined, because if IS is able to keep recruiting members in Western countries, that's a serious problem that needs to be addressed. If they're able to recruit young women despite being overtly misogynistic, that indicates their propaganda is extremely effective, and that's a serious problem.

It's just as easy to go and talk to a real muslim, who will tell you straight out that daesh have nothing to do with Islam, and are just a bunch of neanderthal savages.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

And if it was a 17 year old boy I will bet there would be less sympathy.

I wouldn't be less sympathetic, but for some, sure. The thing is, there would be no surprise to me if there aren't legions of PS4, Xbox and such, young kids who are hopped up 10 hours a day on those killing games. Like a gateway drug, they may seek a new high when they're tired of killing in a game. Who the heck knows what causes such poor decisions?

Oh cry me a river. Games dont cause you to go out and kill someone. THAT is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY ALONE. Usually poor child rearing and teaching right from wrong incorrectly can lead to bad decisions. And no one ever says they were a bad parent do they?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

violent video games? seriously? I've been playing violent video games since was a freshman in high school and I'm 38 years old now lol and i haven't once wanted to join a hate group and murder a bunch of people and anyone who does such a thing doesn't need a damn video game to get the motivation to do so either.
edit on 26-11-2015 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

End of the day old Ronald Reagan hit the nail right on the head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join