It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jodi Arias - The Conspiracy of the Jodi Arias Is Innocent website and Juan's new book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Jodi Arias Is Innocent website conspiracy:

Taken from another post I made - Since the main administrator is Rasna Admin I turned his name into Interpol on suspicions of operating a terrorist network. After all no one has ever seen Rasna Admin as he hides behind his Islamic avatar. When you type in Jodi Arias the first website that appears is the JAII website. Most people simply pick the top website. If a person was determining whether or not to support Jodi they would read the comments and see what type of posts were being made. As well as all know most of the JAII members often times swear and become totally belligerent which I would think is a mimic of Jodi on the stand and while she was in Estrella. On the Casey Anthony site made by SJ not once did I read any belligerency acting as if he was a sweet young man. Why the sudden flip in personality? I think SJ and the others of his websites were mimicking Jodi and Casey emotionally to make people think that each woman was somehow mysteriously talking through them in order to create allure to draw supporters away from the main websites such as CNN at the time and Nancy Grace later on so that people would look into the cases for their self and have their own opinions but instead an opinion handed down to them and what the media wanted them to believe. Luckily for Casey she did not fall for SJ's scam. Jodi however unfortunately did most likely because of the success that SJ seemed to project about knowing what was going on. She probably thought that is SJ was that good and what he did with the Casey support then he would be able to help her with her support. How wrong that turned out to be. Sheriff Joe banned ten of Jodi's supporters after they violated his rules and showed Jodi posts and texts about what people were saying about her online and twitter accounts. Now why would those supporters want to show Jodi what people thought of her online? Because unlike the Casey Anthony trial Casey did not have access to such media because if she had those who hated Casey might have tried to befriend her like SJ did with Jodi in order to gain access to show Casey how much people really hated her thus breaking down her ability to stand trial knowing how people really felt about her. Jodi however got caught by SJ and JAII and as result knew how people really hated her which affected her ability to defend herself during the trial.

With Jodi knowing how much people hated her on the outside what hope did she really have in beating her trial? So she gave up and confessed. All because SJ and his team were able to get close to her, making her think of them as her friends just to later betray her and Jodi didn't realize it. The big question is how was SJ and his team able to get cell phones and laptops into the jail if Joe is so strict about such things? That tells me that Joe let them through so they could do their thing and then banned them for the activities thus taking himself out of the line of fire and not being responsible. Ask yourself how do you sneak a laptop into a jail? Especially Joe Arpaio's jail? In reality you can't. They were allowed into the jail to break down Jodi's defensive barriers so Juan could further assault her on the stand breaking down even more barriers to get her to confess.

We all know that Juan didn't have any real evidence just Jodi being at the crime scene. Now with the actions of SJ and his Team Of Nobodies getting into Jodi into trouble many people were probably turned away from supporting Jodi because of their antics. After all most of them used accounts in other peoples names to gain visits when they were not able to under their own names. This to me was done to show that Jodi approved of people breaking the law and using other names to gain access to her which is basically hacking. Another set up to show that guilt by association regarding Jodi hacking into Travis' accounts. Still more people were turned away from supporting Jodi because of Team Nobodies antics. Not only did their antics at Estrella turn potential supporters away their antics when invited to other Jodi Arias support pages also made people turn away from supporting Jodi. When I first started supporting Jodi I used the named Dryson which is a video game name that I use. I noticed that when someone talked about something that SJ or the other JAII members didn't like they would make belligerent comments and say how the certain support page really didn't know anything at about the trial. Still more belligerency that would turned people away from supporting Jodi. Now why when faced with all of these facts would anyone support Jodi? It's obvious that many people did not support her because of how they had been treated by SJ and the other members of the JAII website. If you are actually looking to support someone you don't tell them how much of an idiot they are for what they have to say you explore what they have to say to help Jodi. So I think that SJ and JAII are plant by Martinez to attack Jodi supporters and make them either not care about the case or turn to the other side which would have added to Juan's popularity base to further demoralize Jodi so she wouldn't provide a strong defense. I would also have to say that it was JAII who made the death threats against the witnesses of Jodi so they wouldn't testify on her behalf further demoralizing her in front of Juan and definitely making potential supporters turn the other way. All of which was done in my opinion to keep the number of Jodi Supporters to a very minimum so that Appellate Fund Money would not be raised by Jodi so she could hire a very good attorney to take on the appeals issue and hammer Juan's little Mexican ass back to where he came from.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Dryson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Juan's New Book :

In Juan Martinez new book he plans to release new evidence from the trial that was not seen by the court. Now why would he release this new information if he wasn't trying to entice his supporters to buy his book? If what he calls "New Evidence" is actually evidence from the trial that was not seen by the court then his new evidence would suggest to me that he is trying to create sway in the public mind with the new evidence hoping to not only make money from his supporters but hopefully to sway the appeal judges to deny Jodi based on the new evidence in the book.

Since his new evidence was not seen by the court I would suggest thinking of the evidence as a furtherance of lies to continue to defame Jodi's creditability in order to reduce her support thus taking away from her ability to provide herself with an outstanding appeals attorney.

If you think that Jodi still murdered Travis how would you answer these questions? The questions are all based on testimony or reports given by roommates of Travis to Detective Steve Flores and can be read in the Flores Report. You have to do some jumping around in the report to find the information but it is there and is an official police document.

1. Enrique Cortez Sees Travis Alive - , a roommate, said that he had seen Travis alive and walking down the stairs on the night of J0408 (June the 4th, 2008). Enrique saying that he had seen Travis would have been after Enrique had gotten home from work between 6 pm and 6:30pm. Travis being on the phone at around this time when Enrique saw him would have put Travis close to his 7pm conference call that he was hosting. So how can Enrique say that he had seen Travis alive when the time and date stamps of the photos show him to have been dead? Enrique later says when asked by Flores when he thought this had happened to Travis, Enrique replies that maybe sometime on Thursday. Enrique says Thursday because when he got home from work between 6pm and 6:30 from taking the bus due to high gas prices the front door had been locked, which never is when Travis is home based on the roommates statements as well as a doggy fence being put on Travis' stairs. Now if Enrique is lying, why would he lie? Let's say that Enrique is telling the truth, which I believe he is for the simple matter of fact that he wouldn't have known about the photos on the camera when he gave his report because the crime scene had not been processed yet and the evidence analyzed. Meaning that he could not have known that Travis was dead based on the time and date stamps of the photos. If Enrique did in fact see Travis still alive around the time Travis was making the conference call then why didn't Travis complete the call? If Travis had in fact been killed on J0408 then why didn't the killer put the doggy fence up on the stairs at that time to keep Naps from nosing around, which is the reason it was later discovered for the doggy fence as having been put up. To keep Naps from sniffing around the door to Travis' bedroom. The doggy fence would have been put up on J0408 which Enrique would have seen instead of Travis if Travis had in fact been killed on J0408.

Zach another roommate later mentions that when he was coming down stairs the railing felt slick as if someone had recently cleaned it. Zach thought Travis had been cleaning. Remember Enrique said that he had seen Travis walking down the same flight of stairs where he felt the railing was slick. Zach also mentions that Travis was a very neat and tidy person. So if Travis had in fact been cleaning and had wiped down the railing why did he leave the vacuum cleaner out that had been sitting in the middle of the living room floor all week long? Isn't putting away the cleaning gear part of cleaning? I think that the hand railing was cleaned to either remove evidence of Travis putting his hand on the railing leaving behind finger and palm prints that could be tested for age to prove that Travis was still alive based on Enrique's statement in the Flores Report or that someone other than Travis, the two roommates and Jodi had been in the home and the railing cleaned to keep evidence from their being in the home from being discovered.

Do you still think Jodi killed Travis?

2. Zach and the Washing Machine - During the investigation Flores asks Zach about clothing in the laundry, specifically about white religious garments. Zach says that they must either be Travis' or Enrique's. Zach also mentions that Travis would never wash his whites with coloreds. Hold up now, Flores never mentioned anything about the laundry being mixed with coloreds and whites. Flores only mentions WHITE religious garments. So how did Zach know that there were coloreds and whites mixed together that he made his statement based off of ? Zach jumps around three different times when he tries to state to Flores when he did his laundry. He said that he wasn't certain if he had done his laundry on the 3rd of June, a day before the murder and then flips between the 7th of June and the 4th of June. He couldn't have done his laundry on the 7th because he would have known about the clothes in the laundry. On the 4th of June he was gone all morning long and returned to the house at 3 pm and then left again at 4pm to go see his girlfriend. He didn't return until later than night on J0408. So why did Zach jump around three different times unless he knew what was in the laundry?

It should be noted that neither Zach nor Enrique were put on the stand by Martinez for these two contradictions alone as well as not being able to be witnesses because they had appeared on T.V. thus making them both ineligible receivers downfield that would have seriously have thrown Martinez case completely out of order and would have definitely created reasonable doubt for the jury that Jodi had killed Travis thus possibly giving Jodi that one vote she needed to avoid being convicted in the first place.

Still think that Jodi killed Travis?

3. The Stolen Gun and Opportunity - According to Juan Jodi shot Travis with a .25 caliber handgun. The fact that Travis had been shot was proven because a .25 caliber round nose bullet had been found at the crime scene. But when did Juan prove that Jodi shot Travis with physical evidence? Did Juan find any evidence that he submitted to court that Jodi had stolen round nose ammo from her parents? Did Juan prove that Jodi had purchased round nose ammo from a retail store or private seller? You know a private seller would have come forward to claim their 15 of fame as well as not wanting to get into trouble. Juan didn't prove that Jodi had stolen the ammo from grandpa's where the gun had stolen from because the ammo at the home was hollow points just like the ammo that was in the gun stolen. So when did Juan prove that Jodi purchased round nose bullets to replace the hollow points with? Jodi even said that she didn't know very much about guns so why would she switch the ammo to begin with? Juan said that Jodi had opportunity. How did Jodi have opportunity with the gun stolen from her grandparents home when the gun didn't exist at the time of the murder of Travis? Did Juan prove that Jodi had stolen the gun?

Did Juan prove that Jodi had shot Travis with the gun that he supposedly had in the walk in closet?

When did Juan prove anything other than Jodi being at the crime scene that was proven based on the DNA and her hair being found?

edit on 24-11-2015 by Dryson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Dryson

What is the conspiracy? These websites exist? Where are your sources? Who is Juan?

The questions are endless.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Dryson

What is the conspiracy? These websites exist? Where are your sources? Who is Juan?

The questions are endless.

I think someone is trying to sell and/or shill books, but what do I know?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Juan Martinez the lead prosecutor in Jodi's case.

The conspiracy with the JAII site is that since they have berated other Jodi Supporters and have gotten her into trouble on purpose knowing their actions would get Jodi into trouble then their conspiracy is ruin Jodi's creditability to keep potential supporters from siding with her.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Here is something else that is very eerie. Tanisha Sorenson went as Jigsaw from the movie SAW this past Halloween. I did some research on the character Jigsaw and learned that one of his traits was to carve a puzzle piece into the back of those who had failed. I then started looking at the stab wounds to Travis' back and thought to myself. How could he have allowed someone to stab him like that over and over if he was still alive? If he was still alive and fighting the wounds on his back would have been more random like they are on the front. I think that the wounds to his back were done AFTER he had died. Because I did in fact find a puzzle piece made of the grouped stab wounds to his back.

edit on 25-11-2015 by Dryson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The other sickness of those who support Juan is their portrayal of acting like they are supporters. I am certain those from Verizon who testified on the stand are actually in league with Juan Martinez. Basically what they do at Verizon is they gather Jodi Supporters names and then send information to Juan's supporters who might work with the Jodi supporter to harass them making them think that Jodi is talking through them to the person who has been targeted and being forced to turn against Jodi.

These people working for Juan would know where the Jodi supporter is located because of the information that the apps on a Droid or other phone collects about the persons location. They try to make the supporter think that God is telling them everything that only a supporter behind a secret facebook account would know. But in reality that isn't true. When are civilians going to learn that you can't fool someone who has military training in communication systems?

The mental retardation in such people must be staggering. Nearly to the point of not being able to breathe unless they had a piece of paper instructing them how to read every moment of the day.

new topics

top topics

join