It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey shot down Russian Jet: reportedly by two F16's

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Nobody in recent history has shot down a plane of a NON COMBATANT like this.

Er, it was a warplane. How can that be a non-combatant? One think the Russian bomber was not was a civilian aircraft!

Russia knew the rules of engagement. If you mess with the grown ups then you have to face the consequences. So far Russia has just bullied everyone else, but now someone has pushed back. Why is Putin so shocked?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Couple more followups:

Turkey denies that published acoustic warning before shooting - Could it be there was none?
1 .

A day after it was published sound which is heard a man calling pilot to change course as it approaches Turkish airspace, Turkey denies that published the relevant excerpt.
"Representative of the Turkish General Staff maintained that gave no such material in the press. If applicable, this confirms once again that the audio communication with our pilots with the Turks own crew is false, "said the spokesman of the Ministry of Defense of Russia, Igor Konasenkof.

Erdogan: I am calling Putin but so far has not answered my calls [video]
2 .

Russian President Vladimir Putin argues that Turkey has not called the Kremlin to apologize for shooting down the Russian Su-24 aircraft type.

However, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan denies the allegations of his Russian counterpart, saying that Putin is the one who does not answer the calls.

Despite ... missed calls, however, the President of Turkey expressed its intention to extend the hand of friendship to Putin, while stressing that if Ankara was aware that the aircraft was Russian "would act differently."

Regards

Seed
edit on 26-11-2015 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Nobody in recent history has shot down a plane of a NON COMBATANT like this.

Er, it was a warplane. How can that be a non-combatant? One think the Russian bomber was not was a civilian aircraft!

Russia knew the rules of engagement. If you mess with the grown ups then you have to face the consequences. So far Russia has just bullied everyone else, but now someone has pushed back. Why is Putin so shocked?

1) Russia was NOT an enemy combatant to Turkey.

2) Russia didn't expect, like many nations would not expect, for someone to shoot down an incursion of a FEW SECONDS, in non hostile territory.

What Turkey did was insane. The worst part is, they are LYING and the math proves it, and now they are running to NATO.

Erdogan is a Salafi Wahabi backing GANGSTER.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Erdogan took the correct action? Are you insane?

He warned Russia that if they violated his airspace he would shoot the plane down. He kept his word, unlike some cowardly leaders. Putin will respect him now.

If you believe anything you just posted, you are truly clueless about what is going on.

Turkey is about to be exposed.

15 seconds in their airspace MAX. The math doesn't add up. Nobody in recent history has shot down a plane of a NON COMBATANT like this. Turkey did this preemptively and that pilot was setup.

This was flat out murder

Actually it was a legal and lawfull killing and not a murder .

If you want to get technical about it .

Shooting at a pilot falling out of the sky is against the Geneva convention
Protocol I in addition to the 1949 Geneva Conventions:

Article 42 - Occupants of aircraft

1. No person parachuting from an aircraft in distress shall be made the object of attack during his descent.

2. Upon reaching the ground in territory controlled by an adverse Party, a person who has parachuted from an aircraft in distress shall be given an opportunity to surrender before being made the object of attack, unless it is apparent that he is engaging in a hostile act.

3. Airborne troops are not protected by this Article.

You know if you want to get technical about it.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I was referring to shooting the plane but I see you saw an opportunity to misconstrue and decided to act the smart arse .

So some people on the ground decided to take the justice by their own hand .

Your problem is that you are denying the fact that the pilot has been killing local innocent civilians and thus he deserved what he got because these people believe in the eye for an eye justice.

Geneva convention requires that there might be a criminal case against the killers of the pilot but I doubt that they can secure a prosecution.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Turkey should finally be exposed through this.

The problem is that secretly the US backs up Turkey.

If the MSM could be flooded with info on Turkey’s treachery then the US might be forced to abandon

ErDOGan, the chief, mischief-maker in all of this.

Since Turkeys geopolitical skullduggery is in tune with the US’ covert operation of destabilizing Syria, the US supports his greedy plans.

The MSM has to be flooded with the Turkey treachery.

The alt media knows the truth and is spreading it accordingly.

The MSM is a Zionist occupied outlet and corporate structure that serves the interest of Israel and corporations that are behind the covert operation of the US government’s attempt to sabotage ME governments therefore only the alt media onslaught of this vital information about Turkey may penetrate it.

edit on 26-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Killed by Turkmen, the same Turkmen that you have been praising turkey for defending. So that would make the Turkmen terrorists and turkey guilty of helping terrorists.....

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
More news from our part..

Russia cancels the turkish stream project (after edit: the nuclear factory as well) link and link

also this link

and some for the bombarding and the syrian/turkish borders. Russia prohibits entirely the entry of any turkish aid, military personnel inside syria. That will cost their annihilation. link This link can be auto translated, just pick your flag.

Any turkish activity inside syria, will mean their death. I am sure turkey acted with USA in mind, as a backup, to draw russia into war, but up to this moment, Russia didnt gave them that right... So now Turkey will pay the bill most of it. Turkey always been the Pekingese of american government.

Turks, after they shot down the russian aircraft, they called for an emergency NATO meeting, that is translated as Nato-ISIS cooperation. Thats what russia achieved with that. Turks/nato/usa tried to trap russia and they fall inside the hole they dig.

We also have more news, but secondary interest. Turks are angry with IRAN press, because Iran accuses also turks for ISIS and also the iraqi entrance for isis fighters, also entirely closed. Thats translates, most of the remaining isis inside syria borders, are like hostages now.
edit on 26-11-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Putin is going to punish them economically and politically.

He;s playing it smart.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I'm sure USA had nothing to do with this but the amount of saber rattling going on by European NATO personnel in charge who come from insignificant countries makes me wonder if these maniacs actualy want a war with Russia

Don't think turkey would do this without being authorised and the Americans are not stupid so that leaves other NATO members who are high up the chain of command

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword
i mean, that a state like turkey, cannot just deal with russia! Turks must have a plan in their back of their head is it? (is this plan an exclusive turkish? Or an organized methodology with their allies?). Thats what I mean.

Anyway I refresh the prev post with more links, because the news come here like bullets. Russia also canceled the nuclear turkish factory, plus all airplanes routes and food transfers. That is thousands of unemployment and billions of billions of damage.

I smell riots and instability inside turkey now... Let me remind you a yesterday news, not sure if I posted it.
link
edit on 26-11-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Killed by Turkmen, the same Turkmen that you have been praising turkey for defending. So that would make the Turkmen terrorists and turkey guilty of helping terrorists.....

You'd wish , wouldn't you ?

Nobody but Assad thinks that these people are terrorists .

Turks have done something to you personally or something ?

You can't seem to reason or use rational thought process anymore on this subject.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think this thread has run its natural course and devolved into silly bickering.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You can't seem to reason or use rational thought process anymore on this subject.

No one is on the terrorrists side but other terrorists.

I have yet to ever hear anyone on any webiste or news channel say they are on the side of any forces that are allied with ISIL, these turkmen are ISIL allies and no one believes they arent allied with ISIL and other terrorist groups.

NO ONE SUPPORTS THEM

Do you?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Slamming S-400 systems down in Syria makes Putin Gandalf...

"You shall not pass!!!!"

Who's going to contest a S-400 Battery?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

No one is on the terrorrists side but other terrorists.

I have yet to ever hear anyone on any webiste or news channel say they are on the side of any forces that are allied with ISIL, these turkmen are ISIL allies and no one believes they arent allied with ISIL and other terrorist groups.

NO ONE SUPPORTS THEM

Do you?

Turkmen is not ISIS nor it is an ally of ISIS .

This is not in dispute .

You are misinformed about the Turkmen and their loyalties . Turkmen are allies of Turks and Turks are allies of USA & West .
This is also not in dispute by anyone with a sane mind either .

ISIS is not muslim nor they represent what islam is about .

In the long run , Turks are the only people who really can defeat ISIS on the ground.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
And here is the last news for now

Russia expelled all turkish company business-men from within russia link

and a total shutdown of all military contacts link

I will post more news, if any..later on.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Slamming S-400 systems down in Syria makes Putin Gandalf...

"You shall not pass!!!!"

Who's going to contest a S-400 Battery?

Bloody hell , this was funny indeed !!!

You haven't read much about the Afghan - Russian relations I presume .

Heard about the Mujahidden at all ?

Russia is going to get his arse kicked in Syria .

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

No by your own admission the Turkmen engaged in a terrorist activity and turkey supports the Turkmen. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it. Oh and tell me who is running Syria? I know you may not like the answer but Assad is, the Turkmen are fighting against the government of Syria, uh oh that looks like more terrorist activity, oh tell me who backs the Turkmen again?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
And here is the last news for now

Russia expelled all turkish company business-men from within russia link

and a total shutdown of all military contacts link

I will post more news, if any..later on.

Thanks for the updates

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I guess maths IS not the strongest subject in US military

But, already, German and Czech officials are expressing surprise at Turkey's action -- taken after the Russian plane was inside Turkish airspace for 30 seconds or less, according to U.S. calculations.

Erdogan's NATO partners can now only look at him as a loose cannon, an unstable element in a very combustible situation. Not a steady partner capable of calm nerve that saw the alliance last the Cold War. Erdogan has thrown the whole card table in the air.

CNN
edit on 0pmx00000032 by Laxus because: (no reason given)

edit on 0pmx00000015 by Laxus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join