It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lamar Smith, Climate Scientist Witch Hunter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Provocateur

Creating a crisis when there was no crisis
To control the masses

I am not just seeing this in global warming
It is everywhere
The homosexuals are doing it
The feminist are doing it
There seems to be a new crisis every day
Shock tactics
Or better still Marxism
Yes I smell a Marxist stooge
They are known to do such things

Volcanos pump out trillions of tons of pollution within hours

I also reserched our sun and found out
It is hotter now then a thousand years ago

When do I go to jail for denying climate change
edit on 22-11-2015 by piney because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: piney
Provocateur

Creating a crisis when there was no crisis
To control the masses

And to make money.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Instead of 'Lamar Smith, investigator' or 'Lamar Smith, People's Advocate', the headline is 'witch hunter'. a loaded term intended to lump Mr. Smith with hysterical anti-communists or other reactionaries.

similar to 'Global Warming Denier'. The use of the word 'denier' is intended to connect those who doubt AGW with Holocaust Deniers, which are subhumans that we all despise.

how about 'Global Warming Skeptic'? no, not judgmental enough.
this sort of thing is why so many of us hate the MSM. they long ago stopped being informers and became propagandists. I hope enough of us turn them off to negate their influence.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

The irony this topic inspires is always so epic.

Here we have all these skeptics who claim to be fiercely anti-big-government, because politicians are filthy crooks who spend away tax money on frivolous items designed only to boost their own profile and the agendas of their corporate backers.

But when a Republican Congressman from Texas whose biggest campaign contributor is the Oil & Gas industry decides he wants to subpoena climate scientists for their private emails, because all the raw, open source data they already make freely available on the internet isn't good enough for some reason - not an ounce of skepticism emerges regarding his motives.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: works4dhs
Did you read any of the links I provided on the first page?

Lamar Smith not only is a deniar of climate science, he is using his position to deny NASA funding for climate studies. To make the claims you made is just funny, and certainly not based on Mr. Smith's policies.

There is a difference between healthy skepticism and flat out denial of the science behind our climate, what is changing it, the role human activity has with those changes.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mc_squared
a reply to: jrod

The irony this topic inspires is always so epic.

Here we have all these skeptics who claim to be fiercely anti-big-government, because politicians are filthy crooks who spend away tax money on frivolous items designed only to boost their own profile and the agendas of their corporate backers.

But when a Republican Congressman from Texas whose biggest campaign contributor is the Oil & Gas industry decides he wants to subpoena climate scientists for their private emails, because all the raw, open source data they already make freely available on the internet isn't good enough for some reason - not an ounce of skepticism emerges regarding his motives.

Well you did forget to include the methodology, which as I understand was also asked for. So he probably wants them to include the filters which are used to analyse these sets of data. Also not all of the data is provided in the raw format as linked to earlier with GVAR due to no public access to those.

Why not question everyone, big money finances both "sides" of the matter.

If anything it should make everyone realise that private source code should not exists in the sciences. Much of it is openly available, but then again a portion is not.

-FBB

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Closed.

Please direct your comments to this existing thread posted earlier:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join