It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The KEY MOMENT in Benghazi hearings - Rep. Jordan nails Hillary on LIES

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have often wondered about Benghazi and the stories surrounding the issue. And after multitude of videos and write-ups about it I finally found a clip that exposed HC like a rat in a cage.

Please feel free to share your thoughts but this representative nailed it perfectly.

And a lot of people want HER to be the next President of the USA???? C'mon...wake up people!!!
edit on 22-11-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

It would not matter if they had her on video taking a 100 million dollar bribe from a foreign country. They would still vote for her.

Idiots will be Idiots.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
People need to ask themselves is the person that you want to be commander in chief of the best military in the world?

I think not

This alone should keep her from the highest office in the land.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
They have not and never will get to the truth under all the miasma, that the US embassy was being used as a conduit to funnel arms from Libya to the next country targeted by the US state department… Syria.

Pick your poison…

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

This alone should keep her from that, I agree, however the ones who will vote for Her, won't see this Thread... Alas...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
kind of sweet to see the pink cloud of trust in US elections.

Or am i not allowed to say this?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Yes You can say that. Why not? In the post above Yours I mentioned voting. The elections here are a Farce. Rigged to Put in Office Whomever the ones pulling the strings want in there. So it's a waste of time I think to even cast votes... Just My thoughts obviously... Syx...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Here I thought this was finally going to be something and for the 10,000th time, it was the same wtf cares. You want to know the real reason this isn't going to stop anyone from voting for Hillary?

Because at the end of the day, perhaps the LEAST important detail about the attack on Benghazi is whether or not it was motivated by outrage over the video (like dozen of demonstrations at diplomatic missions were 11th-14th which included protesters scaling walls) or by Ayman al-Zawahiri's video encouraging attacks on diplomatic missions in retaliation for the June drone strike in Pakistan (which came out a couple day earlier).

It's just not enough of an issue for most people outside of the GOP and the people who are going to vote for the GOP candidate regardless to justify the amount of time Republicans have dedicated to it.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Well i don't want to insult US citizens, one might take it as bashing the US which is not my intention.

There is a big gap between reality and fiction when one looks at the polls.
I have to dig really deep to find positive news and reactions about Hillary, yet she seems to be lonely at the top in the polls.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I took no insult from Your comment. It is what it is...

Her being at the top is what scares me! LOL!! Creeps me out too that She can even be up there, being the way She is and all that...

First we get a Black Pres, then it would probably follow that we will get a Woman in office... The World is definitely going to Crap... My World anyway living here in the States...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Here in Europe it is no different, politicians seem to live in another world, certainly EU politicians.
While it is certainly safe to take away trade barriers, it is always good and important to know what the implications will be of such policy.
The euro, schengen, both very important in the EU project are currently destroying the EU.
Cracks are noticeable because southern member states deal with a currency of which the value to way to high, the northern member states miss about 20 percent of their buying power because for them the value is to low.
While EU wants to relocate refugees and immigrants among member states, some eastern member states have said that they refuse to take in refugees and immigrants.
There is no demos (one EU population), member states are in disagreement, yet the EU politicians remain in their dreamworld of one united states of Europe.

Maybe this alleviates your grief somewhat

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Her being at the top is what scares me! LOL!! Creeps me out too that She can even be up there, being the way She is and all that...

First we get a Black Pres, then it would probably follow that we will get a Woman in office... The World is definitely going to Crap... My World anyway living here in the States...

a black president and a woman president, and the world is going to crap????.....what?...are you stuck in the 1950's?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I knew that would be misunderstood.. I didnt mean anything bad. Only that since Obama was put in office, I believe as a token to start race wars, next in line would be a woman... Seems to be the way it goes here... I know somehow that will be taken wrong too, so forget I even said anything.... LOL!?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Grief alleviated somewhat. Doesn't help that the World over is screwed up though does it? LOL!!

(I think probs get created by the U.S. sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. Just to get their foot in the door to instill 'democracy', then after that is 'done', we keep our troops there to have an armed base of operations... We even create madness where there was very little or none of that to begin with just to have a place marked for Us... Alas....)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This is a criminal case now imho.

Now that she is nailed, there should be proceedings for her to get jailed!

Is this really the American version of democracy, many wanted to export to the ME?
No wonder they don't want it.

The Clinton's; professional liars!
edit on 23/11/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Well, you've just expressed a view that the world is going to crap because America has a black president and may get a female one - you've expressed no foundation for your comment other than based on skin colour and gender. Well done, glad you got that off your chest.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"What difference, at this point, does it make?" - Hillary Clinton (8 May 2013)

Let's deconstruct this statement...

'What difference (do lies), at this point (ever), does it (the truth) make (to the populous, if a candidate to lead the most powerful nation in the free world has no compunction whatsoever to tell the truth)?'

Ummmm....

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Actually it was a poorly worded statement. My apologies are needed but will do no good to save that... I am however, sorry to have chosen such a poor way of stating my thoughts... I am no scholor... A hasty scribble, will last forever I'm afraid.
I have no problem with persons of color. Have many friends in fact of different colors. I do have problems with Obama as one though.

The same applies for a woman president. I have no problem with a qualified and honest Woman in office.
I do have a problem with Hillary as She is dishonest and a Warmonger. Those are but My two choices of Her character, to bring to point, I realize... The same two character flaws of Obama cooincidentally...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

have often wondered about Benghazi and the stories surrounding the issue.

What's to wonder ?

After 30 years of nothing, but silence from Libya. The current administration decided to bomb the hell out of it for what ever reason.

Later some people that were out for a walk decided to kill an American ambassador, and some of his colleagues.

Because they ALL watched some video on You Tube.

Nothing to see there folks.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I don't really like Hillary either, but I didn't think he nailed her there. He didn't. Still nothing here, in my opinion.

The worst case scenario would be if they gave me a choice between voting for Jeb Bush or Hillary or Ted Cruz vs Hillary.

Don't give me those choices.

<<   2 >>

join