It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The KEY MOMENT in Benghazi hearings - Rep. Jordan nails Hillary on LIES

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: uncommitted

Actually it was a poorly worded statement. My apologies are needed but will do no good to save that... I am however, sorry to have chosen such a poor way of stating my thoughts... I am no scholor... A hasty scribble, will last forever I'm afraid.
I have no problem with persons of color. Have many friends in fact of different colors. I do have problems with Obama as one though.

The same applies for a woman president. I have no problem with a qualified and honest Woman in office.
I do have a problem with Hillary as She is dishonest and a Warmonger. Those are but My two choices of Her character, to bring to point, I realize... The same two character flaws of Obama cooincidentally...

And the same two character flaws are true in many previous presidents or in fact anyone - colour and gender has neither to do with that.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

From You: "And the same two character flaws are true in many previous presidents or in fact anyone - colour and gender has neither to do with that."

I agree with the last part of Your Statement. About Warmongering however, If I were in charge, I'd like to see those who start the wars go in a boxing ring and duke it out. Or a play game of chess. Why kill countless Thousands? I know it's usually a money making venture, but should not those who want the war, fight it out?
But, Greed and Population Control, (culling...), are key factors in a premise for war, I can see that...
Hope this makes sense. I'm still having my morning coffee and trying to wake up! LOL!!

I appreciate the dialogue here. I hate drive-by's and hit and runs. You know, when someone slams your comment, and does not contribute some reasons for their attack(s)!

Apologies given, (to You and the O.P. SkyWatcher2011), for previous, (original), poorly worded comment and Thread Drift...

Have a good one. Syx...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
There is a key moment in these repetitive hearings that have done nothing to highlight Hillary's wrongdoings and have only accomplished the task of wasting money?

Take this how you will, but I imagine that many Democrats (especially Hillary supporters) view those hearings as political witch hunts since they are all staffed by Republicans, there are like a thousand of them (one is ending? No fear, Congress has assembled another!), and not a one has uncovered any hard evidence against her.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
There is a key moment in these repetitive hearings that have done nothing to highlight Hillary's wrongdoings and have only accomplished the task of wasting money?

Take this how you will, but I imagine that many Democrats (especially Hillary supporters) view those hearings as political witch hunts since they are all staffed by Republicans, there are like a thousand of them (one is ending? No fear, Congress has assembled another!), and not a one has uncovered any hard evidence against her.

The only thing they have is that she orchestrated a lie to the American people. I don't even know if there is really a law against that.

I'd love to see her nailed with charges, but what charges?

Seriously, what charges?

It's not that she's not guilty, it's that there's nothing really to charge her with.

As far as the hearing being staffed by Republican, who else would it be? The same thing would be happening if the parties were reversed.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77
I have no love for Hitlery. Her only allegiance is for the Eastern Establishment. She will not confront the Wall St. Bankers and power brokers anymore than her predecessors. The change needed to fix the nation will not come from her or her administration. However, the GOP offers no hope either. Their allegiance to the Eastern Establishment is promoted for all to see. Only Wall St. will benefit from the GOP and the 1% will expand their power and prestige. Both parties, regardless of their promises, cater to the whims of the elite at the expense of the middle class and working poor. And the only thing one can expect from both parties is a continuing of recent policies.

But, as this thread clearly shows, is the same-o same-o. Benghazi is used by the GOP to neutralize their political adversaries. According to the GOP, Hitlery's performance or lack of, in the Benghazi attack, only shows her ineptness. From day one, the GOP seized on the opportunity to criticize Hitlery's handling of the whole event. By all recent accounts, what started as a case of "liberal" negligence is now described as a crime and Hitlery is guilty of aiding and abetting the enemy. Despite the fact most people could care less and are bored with this tactic, the GOP ignores the obvious and ratchets up the stress level with the scripted propaganda.

This is the method utilized for the past forty years. Yell loud and often with catch phrases on all channels on television and radio frequencies, in hopes of creating doubt among the voters. Of course this is nothing more than brain-washing. The efforts would make Dr. Cameron of MK Ultra fame proud. The constant barrage of hateful propaganda from all sources will create the desired effect. Divide and conquer is a art and the masses are fed intravenous with catch phrases to the point of a drug induced coma. When i think about it, it's obvious to me American politics adopted the platform of the "Morton Downey Jr. Show." Well...I'll add a little bit of "theater" from the WW Pro-Wrestling League to make it more factual. It has all the ingredients of toxic, nauseous and venomous diatribe one could expect for their money and the entertaining aspect might allow most brain-dead people to forget the country is burning down.

But, i want more for my money. The democrats should adopt the same game plan. I recommend they steal the procedure manual and launch a number of their own catch phrases. I can see how it would have made things more entertaining if all channels echoed the same mantra of hate and disgust. Like "cut and run Ronnie" when the Marines were attacked in Beirut. Or..."our sources say those marines were required to surrender their ammo-clips prior the attack." Followed with..."rumor is Ronnie cut and run the personnel to be successful in a planned attack of a coconut bar in the Caribbean with a air-craft carrier!"

Maybe find some democrats who's daddy paid to get their sons in the front of the line to volunteer for the National Guard or avoided combat in Nam with college deferments to spew their venom to all who can hear when they want American forces to guard their pot plants in Asia. Hmmmm....imagine what can be said in golden moments such as Jeb Bush's statement that his brother kept America safe from terrorism during his term. That slip could be milked for all it's worth if i was on the screen. I could also attack the liberals after Nancy Pelosi statement that impeachment is not on the table. My God...so much material is wasted with this one-sided good cop, bad cop approach to governing.

I wonder if Jerry Falwell would sue me if i interrupted his telecast of blaming the public in America for the HIV-AIDS virus. Imagine if i walked up to him while he was telling the nation AIDS is Gods wrath for allowing homosexual activity, and i post for the camera the documents to prove AIDS was manufactured at Fort Dietrich in a Bio-weapon program. Would he sue? Would he require i take it to the Supreme Court to defend myself? Regardless, i could milk it for what it's worth especially if i get all News channels to run it in the ground. The sky is the limit!

Okay...I'm sure i offended someone. I get it. I'm just so sick of the B/S and sick of the right vs wrong, left vs right, liberal vs conservative crap. I, like most, know how the system is geared to divide. I'm tired we have no nationalistic attitudes. We will never have the jobs for gainful employment. That the govt. wants to install a camera on my baby's crib and ComCast wants to regulate the internet and will do so soon. I get it. But whats hard to swallow is this corporate fascism we must worship and learning to be a good global citizen to satisfy world leaders. I'll try...but...if i hear another news item concerning Hitlery and Benghazi, i may have to stomp a mud-hole in my television.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Exactly. There is nothing to charge her with. She lied. All politicians lie. So what? The fact that Republicans seem to think there is more to the story still after all this time just screams witch hunt to me.

You are right that if the situation were reversed it would be mostly Democrats, but the thing is Democrats don't go through this song and dance to this extent. So I can't even think of a comparable situation to this involving Democrats.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Watergate comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well yea, but Watergate actually FOUND some evidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Not that my opinion matters, but even if this evil cow gets elected president by people who don't care that politicians lie, it won't matter.

Bush was bad, Obama was worse, Hillary would be worse still.

But we are all still here. Politicians can have all sorts of sick and evil plans. They can write laws, destroy the Constitution, but they can't destroy what the majority of us still have.

Too many of us like freedom to allow some skank to take it away. Hillary is an annoying chalkboard screech, but she can't do that much damage. She and her followers are too pathetic, weak and incompetent to do any lasting damage.

So let her be a lame president. Let the world show how pathetic her ideology and the ideology of those that follow her are.

It's not going to make a damn bit of difference to me.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is clearly mentally ill, she is unfit to be President of the United States. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How can you say Obama was worse? Are you serious? Excuse me, but that statement is beyond stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join