It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Forum Idea...Reptoid Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just an idea, but how about a forum devoted to the various theories on Reptoids???

This particular topic really overlaps two other forums, Secret Societies and Aliens....at least as most versions of it go. However, one seeking info on Reptoids must really sift through both forums. So, the idea of a separate forum came to me....

Just a thought....

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You know this may be a little off topic but do you think that David Icke regularly reads the ATS boards? I mean he was the originator of the 'reptilian theory'. It would be interesting if we found out that he is indeed a member just posting under another name.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Wouldn't be the first time a fairly known personality has been here all the time.....

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
*starstruck gaze*
Reallllly, inquiring mnds want to know.....who?

Just kidding.

Gazrok, that's a good idea. It would probably add to the intergrity of the Secret Societies and Aliens threds, too.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
But there is alread a secret society, aliens, and NWO forum. Why not direct reptiloids to the NWO forum? The two are often associated, illuminati, NWO, reptiloids, etc. I'd think that Infinite must be quite knowledgable about the history of the reptiloid conspiracy idea.

Or perhaps the NWO forum could become a 'Global Takeover" forum or "One World Government" forum, to include illuminati, trilaterals, NWO, 'supa eevviil frei masons', reptiloids, and the like. In a sense it'd be more of a topical forum than a specific 'character' forum, the idea of whole planet domination.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Wouldn't be the first time a fairly known personality has been here all the time.....

Can you say any names? Eh, probably you cannot...
I'm so curious

[edit on 4-1-2005 by jazzgul]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
While it would be an interesting idea, can you say troll haven! That forum would get entirely blasted.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The volume and quality of discussion regarding alien species has definitely increased over the past couple years. At the same time, I've seen a wide range of excellent UFO posts. It seems to me that instead of creating a separate forum for one classification of alien species, it may be more prudent to trash "Aliens & Ufos" (it served us well) and make two separate forums:

Alien forum

UFO forum

The UFO forum can be used as a central location for UFO reports and analysis-- it may encourage newer members to get involved with a mystery without taking the plunge into an alien realm.

In creating an Alien forum, people know exactly what they are going to get before they even go inside. Given the increased level of discussion (relevance?) of aliens lately, a dedicated forum may streamline the discussions a bit more.

Just my 2 cents.

MK

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Just an idea, but how about a forum devoted to the various theories on Reptoids???

I think you're out of luck. This board is too conservative to allow it.

Compared to what I discuss in the paranormal forum to what I discuss in another private group, I've only scratched the surface here plus added some additional censorship on top of that.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I was thinking about this and I'm afraid that having a 'Reptoid' forum will create a 'David Icke syndrome'. When you read a David Icke book, his info seems credible and coherent. However near the end, he starts to get into the 'Reptilian Agenda' with ideas so bizarre that he just loses all credibility. Don�t want that to happen to ATS.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't even believe the idea myself, but as one mentioned, I thought it might add to the integrity of the other forums it touches upon....

Can you say any names? Eh, probably you cannot...
I'm so curious

Fine, I'll give you one...(but only because I've already done so before, hehe)

John Lear.

He was a member here (even using his real name) for around a year before ever participating in the Guest Speaker forum. Search his previous threads. He didn't post often, but he certainly was here for a while...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i think this is an excellent idea for a section

we do get afew reptoid theory posts in the NWO section, but it should have its own discussion. When members bring it up in other forums, they do get the piss taken out of them, so why not give them a home
!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
i dont see a problem with the current situation, -but im not a reptilian fanatic either. personally, i am almost exhausted with so many different forums because i believe the real "conspiracy" involves each of them. i realize, however, it is the most convinient method for delving deep into a subject without getting distracted. the mods do a pretty good job too

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Just thought I'd give this a bump, as we're seeing an increase in Reptoid related posts in the UFO section...

Icke doesn't hold the copyright on it apparently...

I still think the separate forum would be a good idea, as the reptoid theory touches a few different forums...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think even with a separate Reptoid board (which I favor), there will still be a lot of people posting about them on the UFO\Alien board and the NWO board. It would still be relevent too. Would all subjects with Reptilians be forwarded to the new board then?

I don't agree with the people who say these things reduce ATS's credibility. After all www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">this is what ATS used to be centred on it seems. Also, I haven't met SimonGrey but I would think that Grey is not his real last name. I would guess he took the name for the Grey race. That is only a guess I don't know anything

I could also support making separate UFO and Aliens boards. Ufos don't have to be driven by Aliens. I'm sure there are other areas of ATS that could use some reorganization too. Maybe the staff needs to re-evaluate how things are organized?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
hey if it'll keep the reptoid people confined to just one forum I say go for it.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Gazrok, anything you want to know about reptoids, just ask...
I was taught our illustrious history from my 2nd year in our creche...
the history of Glom the Great... and Raspodin the Rascal... as well as our historical propabanda war agains't Mr Icke...(the bastard).

One thing that most people don't know... is that Mr Icke was actually part of the family... he married into the reptoids without knowing what he was getting into... and on his wedding/initiation night he freaked out when his reptoid wife exposed her true self (our marraige traditions require disclosure). He said he could never love a lizard and called her all kinds of other terrible names...

Of course she sued for divorce and got the house and the cat, and ever since, he has been carrying a grudge against all reptoids. All because he lost his pussy...cat...

Then i woke up...

actually, i have often wondered if the board could do subheadings... if we could break down the headers into the subclassifications, it would be difficult to reorganize, but much easier to find any info after.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Gazrok, anything you want to know about reptoids, just ask...

I've checked into it, and just don't buy it... I'm only suggesting it for the sake of organization...as when I was looking into it, I'd have to scour numerous boards, and it just seemed as if there was enough to warrant a separate forum.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Just so you know Gaz...
i am not really related to reptoids...

My family line split off from them shortly after the Dulce incident... j/k

for the thread:
Why not subheadings? it seems like it would be fairly easy to rig, but would take time to re-sort threads...
but that is why the mods get paid the big bucks...
what is the pay now?
a cheese sandwich per week?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I have to admit when I first saw this thread I originally expected reptilian_queen to have been the one to start it, but I dont see why it could not be done.....something new to freshen the the place up. I also think maybe the reptoid zealots deserve a place for their own ideas , not clouded in the maze of ufo conspiracy or goverment project discussion.....its a good idea.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join