It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Murder of Policewoman Yvonne Fletcher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
www.whale.to...

Yvonne was murdered by a high velocity bullet fired from the top floor of Enserch House, a building located well to the west of the Embassy, in a covert "sting" operation stage- managed by American and Israeli intelligence operatives.

. . . As the constable with the lightest body weight facing multiple demonstrators of considerable bulk, every rule in the book says the senior officer should have positioned Yvonne well out on one of the flanks, but he did not do so. Yvonne Fletcher was deliberately positioned on the apex of the curve in front of the Libyan Bureau, in front of the television cameras, and directly in the chosen line of fire from 8 St James Square.

Just four minutes later at 10.19 am a 3-shot burst of automatic fire rang out. Yvonne Fletcher was hit by the first bullet in the upper right back. Bullet entry angle was 60 degrees from the horizontal, with an exit wound visible below the left rib cage. If the entry and exit wounds are lined up with her known height, and her televised position when the shots were fired, the line of fire backtracks precisely to the top floor of 8 St James Square. No other building in St James Square is high enough or at the correct azimuth to facilitate the sixty degree shot. At the coronial inquest into her death, creative media deception "proved" that Yvonne Fletcher was killed by a shot fired from the first floor of the Libyan Bureau on her left-hand side, at only 15 degrees from the horizontal!
The continuous television video sound track records the crowd chanting, followed by a bullet strike on a human body, followed in turn by the sounds of three equally-spaced very fast shots. By far the most important point proved by the sound is that the camera microphone located outside the Libyan Bureau recorded the `whump' of the bullet striking Yvonne Fletcher before it recorded the sound of the three shots being fired. What this means in layman terms is that the bullet which killed her was supersonic, and was fired from a position more distant from the camera's microphone than Yvonne Fletcher herself. This analysis alone proves the shots could not have been fired from the Libyan Bureau under any circumstances.

If the shots were fired from the Libyan Bureau they would have crossed over the camera microphone before the first bullet hit Yvonne Fletcher, i.e. the microphone would have recorded a different sound sequence: first a single shot, then the bullet impact, then shots two and three - whether the bullets were supersonic or not. There is absolutely no trace of this latter sequence on the audio, which also destroys the claim made at the coronial inquest that two 9-mm Sterling sub-machine guns fired at the same time from the Libyan Bureau. The professional television audio proves in absolute scientific terms that no shots were fired from the Bureau, nor from any other building on the eastern side of St James Square that day.
The camera positioned outside the Bureau panned left and right, showing demonstrators massed along the pavement on the inner square. When the shots were fired, this camera zoomed in and filmed the demonstrators falling sideways to the ground towards the camera's left. So their physical response was to shrapnel and noise from the opposite direction: exactly the line of fire from 8 St James. The massive kinetic energy and inertia of the high velocity assault round fired at her from 8 St James Square, knocked Yvonne Fletcher to the ground in precisely the same direction as the demonstrators, once again proving the direct line of fire.

And in todays news.

www.policeprofessional.com...

A Libyan is being held in connection with the murder of PC Yvonne Fletcher outside the Libyan Embassy more than 30 years ago.

The man, said to be in his 50s, was arrested in south east England on Thursday morning (November 19) on suspicion of conspiracy to murder and money laundering.

. . . The murder led the UK to sever diplomatic relations with Libya.

With these diplomatic relations severing events I find it easier to look at the use of the story as an emotional weapon rather than trying to work out who's research is most valid.

I've always had an interest in Joe Vialls work. He liked to set the mind whirring with possibilities.

Could it be Yvonne was murdered by intelligence operatives so it could be used as an emotional weapon against Libya?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20050764]Kester[/post

I hadn't heard about this - it sounds like the "senior official" who assigned Yvonne to that area COULD have done this and helped orchestrate her murder, but without more details it's tough to tell. I'm sure there is more to the story than we are hearing - for example, WHO that senior official was and if there were found to be any legit ties between that official and the attackers

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

If voice to head technology suggested putting her in the middle to 'toughen her up' it could be taken as his own idea. Complicity may be achieved without awareness of the plan.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I think it is certainly a plausable idea that she was killed by sercet services for political gain.It is well document that this happens..

snf

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

that's a great point.

I guess I also want to know what you mean by "used as an emotional weapon against Libya" -as if it's something to stir up public reaction, so as to justify increased US military actions there?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

the mortal bullet hit at 15 degree horizontal - sounds like she was a sitting duck. Maybe too easy of a shot - it does sound pretty fishy. I'm thinking that senior official has blood on their hands and KNOWS it (as do the others who were behind the conspiracy)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have never felt in all honesty that there was any conspiracy here....a total of 11 people were shot indiscriminately that day it was just unlucky that she died due to her injuries. I remember watching this on tv at the time and seem to recall whoever it was used a sub machine gun so I think it was pure luck he managed to hit who he did

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I mean to get an emotional response from the general public and politicians so rational debate gets shut down.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

He's saying the 15 degrees shot was a lie.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I missed that the first time around, thanks for clarifying!

no shots were fired from the Bureau, nor from any other building on the eastern side of St James Square that day.

edit on 19-11-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Heres a thought. Sound echoes diffrently in cities correct? is there any way to actually had told the direction the sound came from 100 percent?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Angle of wound and availability of high points to shoot from must pay a large part in ascertaining location of shooter.

Sound analysis utilises laws of physics.

new topics

top topics

join