It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My journey into esotericism and conspiracy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I've been getting shoulder-deep into conspiracy theories and the hidden messages that we can find in the media, referencing age old occult practices - and I have to say, I'm becoming a little crazy! Haha, not really. It is to say, though, that my dive headfirst into this stuff has left me a little winded and speechless. For despite myself knowing that this stuff could be very, very, real, the average Joe cannot begin to accept an alternative narrative of the realities they live in.

That's why I came here! I came to share my thoughts and perceptions about everyday life, as well as to learn about other discoveries and goings-on, in an otherwise veiled world.

Thanks for the welcome and I am so excited!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Abigailsbraunie

Welcome you'll fit right in, if I've learned anything at all everyone's a little bit crazy. See ya around

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Welcome enjoy ur stay

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Abigailsbraunie

Welcome. I have been on the boards since 1998. Never been banned but changed my screen name to help people find the truth in so much disinformation. With a big dose of skepticism read Behold a Pale Horse, The a Book called Thiaoouba Prophecy, Then a Book called I Am that. They are all free on PDF and they will deliver you to the truth. But don't take my word for it. You have to investigate yourself. I can only point you in the right direction. If you follow my advice you will know more then Even Lord Skeptic Overlord does and he's the website owner.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
follow your instincts on whatever ideas pop into your mind that you feel you must explore. and learn more about whatever resonates with you. we have intuition for a reason!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

new topics

top topics

join