It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS APP for iPhone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I know we are supposed to write more

But this is all I have

Is there an Ats app because I can't find it in App Store

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You can Add the site to your home screen by pressing the square and arrow option at the bottom of your page, where you can open new pages. Does that make sense?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

The site is well optimized for mobile. There should be no need for an app.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
ATS can become, F2P. With in app purchases for cool things like custom avatars or titles!

Wait.. that's a horrible idea..

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Iol

My question is this dumb

I don't know how to play utube music whilst I write on here

Is safari window to safari window

I figured out on app I press pause on utube on my headphones then go into app press play on my headphones and I have music in background.. I am just 2015 late don't know how to do those things

Music just amplifies the vibe and I am without laptop and iTunes and what ever the hell
Sorry I am just being ditzy

Appreciate the replies

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

So wait..

Did you figure out how to play the music in the background or no?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Nope

Only if I am in stupid fb app

Otherwise no

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I don't have an iPhone, but I am decent at problem solving via Google.

I found this:

Step 1. Launch Safari, the default browser on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.

Step 2. Search for YouTube in the address bar / search box, or simply type youtube.com.

Step 3. Tap the small magnifying glass icon and then search for a video that you want to listen to.

How to listen to YouTube in the background in iOS 7

Step 3. Tap on a video from the list of results and let it begin to play.

Step 4. Press your device's home button to return to the home screen. The music will stop. But, swipe up from the bottom to display Control Center. Tap the play button to continue playing the audio from the YouTube video.

Step 5. You can now launch another app, such as Messages or Mail and keep listening while using that app. Some games (those which allow you to keep listening to your own music) will still be usable without cutting off the audio from the YouTube video.

If you want to browse the web, you'll need to use a different web browser from the one which is playing the YouTube video, since switching tabs will cause playback to stop. If you don't have another browser installed, try Google Chrome.

Step 6. You can listen to YouTube with the screen off, too. Press the sleep/wake button to turn your device off and the audio from the YouTube video will stop. Now press it again and tap the play button to restart the audio. Now when you turn off your iPhone or iPad, the audio will keep playing.

www.pcadvisor.co.uk...

I've learned that if I have a question about something, chances are someone else out there has had it too. Typing the question into Google can often lead to solutions. It's a great resource!

edit on 11-17-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

g
O
d

tnx for the instructions

I got to step 4 last night
Exactly the same page
ok hold up I ll be serious

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
i bought the app on the play store, but refunded it because it was buggy on my phone. Perhaps my phone is outdate?? Samsung galaxy s relay apprx power of an S3. Maybe it was my screen, I will try it again when I get a new phone.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
i bought the app on the play store, but refunded it because it was buggy on my phone. Perhaps my phone is outdate?? Samsung galaxy s relay apprx power of an S3. Maybe it was my screen, I will try it again when I get a new phone.

I mean I ve heard there is an app

old phone or new phone

The makers are making it so stupidly difficult .. Or I am out of date not sure

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

i was simply testing my luck on the Google Play Store and there it was for , I think it was 4.99??? Maybe it was just .99 I dont remember. I just know I was trying to scroll and it was not cooperating. Thats why I believe it may have been related to my cracked screen. But If I can still play puzzle games with my touchscreen why would I not be able to scroll well??

ATS mobile tends to get crowded in my phone, possible resolution size issue as I dont use these crazy big new tablet size phones that are all the craze now. It can be annoying.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

The site is well optimized for mobile. There should be no need for an app.

Exactly what I was going to say.I use enough other forums where people complain it doesn't work properly from Whatsapp or any of the other dedicated forum apps.It and all the others are known to work perfectly through any of the normal browser apps (Chrome,Safari etc),why not just stick with the ones you know do actually work?

top topics

join