It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen To Reveal He Has HIV In “Today” Show Interview With Matt Lauer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It may not buy happiness, etc...

But it does make misery more comfortable.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hey, perhaps you should link the other side of this story in the OP?

Hollywood star with HIV 'played Russian roulette' with A-list cast of models and celebs

We Know What 'A-list' Actor Is Hiding His HIV Status & We'll Tell You Who It Is NOT!

He's only revealing this now because of the scandal behind him intentionally sleeping with hundreds of women without telling them he was HIV positive. This includes other celebrities, strippers, models, one night stands, and prostitutes.

Every single woman who's touched him sexually needs to be tested. And he needs to be prosecuted for every time he did this without informing them. Here are a few other cases where people knowingly didn't disclose their HIV status to new mates, and they all were charged with crimes for it.

Man, 30, charged with lying about HIV status
Man Accused of Deliberately Sleeping with Women after Contracting HIV
Former Fla. cop with HIV charged with 3 more counts of having sex without disclosing he was infected
Girl band singer accused of infecting partner with HIV

Note: Religiously, I'm against prostitution & one night stands. However, in no way do I think people who engage in either deserve to be given death sentences like HIV. I even push for protections for sex workers because I'd rather they be in a regulated & "safe" work environment than to leave it up to the underworld to handle them. So I don't agree that the prostitutes "had it coming", "knew the risks", or anything like that. Besides, I think that's a personal decision & we have no right to judge what others do with consenting adults in their bedrooms.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Drugs.....drugs are bad mmmmmkkkk?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: crazyewok

US law would be hard pressed to throw him in jail, but the civil litigation side would render him penniless and indebted to any partners who he infected.

Its a shame as jail is were people like that belong. What he has done is evil.

But I hope he is reduced to poverty with the lawsuits. I hope he ends loseing his malibu house and living in a trailer unable to afford his drugs and hookers. For someone like him that would likley be worse than jail anyway.

I just cant fathom the selfishness of sleeping around knowing you have HIV and not telling anyone.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This man went from being a world class actor,

Now he cant stop studdering... cant even form a sentence.

Pity.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
WTH has he in common with IS?
Actually the meth use. Zing! Again this evil nazi stuff and burning mind devils.
I still like him. He will need to feel our love in ordered rehab
Lol, but seriously. Party's over. Time for some very long chillout.
There's some bad karma in play. Like he was quantum entangled with fans while being high and creatively spreading licentiousness through Harper's ego. New tasks for mind everyday.

He didn't raped some little catholic sudent girls. He's obviously partially unresponsible due to very heavy drug abuse and already forgiven by most.
Gotta see some of his creativity selfies: youtube

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
According to his ex-girlfriend Bree Olson, Sheen lied in the interview. He never told her that he was HIV positive and they were having sex almost daily for a year.
Dailybeast

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join