It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politician Calls For “Compulsory Labor” to Force Germans to Service Migrants

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Crazy bills and legislation get floated and shot down all of the time. Nothing to knee jerk about. The real telling information here if there is any is that the leaders must feel that the general population would have to be forced into these actions. Obviously public support is waning or non-existant?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Are we sure this is even a real story? The link to Focus goes to an error page and the other site is sourcing Infowars.

BS story?

I can't find any other source. Even on google.de, Online Focus is the only German source, the rest are US rags. Translating other stories from the site I couldn't really tell if it was an accurate source. There was one thread on Reddit Europe but only had three replies that also sounded more like American right-wingers. I did find the sites Facebook page used the 'see translation' function to read comments on the news stories posted. Reminded me of Breitbarts comment section.

If that's any indication...

/shrug

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: introvert
Are we sure this is even a real story? The link to Focus goes to an error page and the other site is sourcing Infowars.

BS story?

I can't find any other source. Even on google.de, Online Focus is the only German source, the rest are US rags. Translating other stories from the site I couldn't really tell if it was an accurate source. There was one thread on Reddit Europe but only had three replies that also sounded more like American right-wingers. I did find the sites Facebook page used the 'see translation' function to read comments on the news stories posted. Reminded me of Breitbarts comment section.

If that's any indication...

/shrug

Good to know.

It seemed a bit too over the top to me when I read it.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Germany will be the next Paris

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: introvert

Im betting on it.

focus.de/politik/videos/cdu-politiker-fordert-dienstpflicht-aufreger-vorschlag-jugendliche-sollen-wegen-fluechtlingen-zwangsarbeit-leisten_id_5058826. html

put the www. back in front

Aufreger-Vorschlag: Jugendliche sollen wegen Flüchtlingen Zwangsarbeit leisten

Der CDU-Bundestagsabgeordnete Eckhardt Rehberg hat wegen der steigenden Asylzahlen einen Zwangsdienst für deutsche Jugendliche gefordert. „Wir brauchen die Dienstpflicht. Anders werden wir den Zufluß an Flüchtlingen und deren Integration nicht bewältigen“.

So sollen ehrenamtliche Flüchtlingshelfer entlastet werden, die schon jetzt längst an ihre Grenzen geraten. Rehberg sagte (ZITAT): „Wir brauchen die Dienstpflicht. Anders werden wir den Zufluss an Flüchtlingen und deren Integration nicht bewältigen.“ Seiner Meinung nach sollten Jugendliche nach der Schule vor die Wahl gestellt werden, entweder ein Jahr zur Bundeswehr zu gehen oder ein soziales Jahr abzuleisten.

edit on 15-11-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: introvert

Im betting on it.

focus.de/politik/videos/cdu-politiker-fordert-dienstpflicht-aufreger-vorschlag-jugendliche-sollen-wegen-fluechtlingen-zwangsarbeit-leisten_id_5058826. html

put the www. back in front

Der CDU-Bundestagsabgeordnete Eckhardt Rehberg hat wegen der steigenden Asylzahlen einen Zwangsdienst für deutsche Jugendliche gefordert. „Wir brauchen die Dienstpflicht. Anders werden wir den Zufluß an Flüchtlingen und deren Integration nicht bewältigen“.

So sollen ehrenamtliche Flüchtlingshelfer entlastet werden, die schon jetzt längst an ihre Grenzen geraten. Rehberg sagte (ZITAT): „Wir brauchen die Dienstpflicht. Anders werden wir den Zufluss an Flüchtlingen und deren Integration nicht bewältigen.“ Seiner Meinung nach sollten Jugendliche nach der Schule vor die Wahl gestellt werden, entweder ein Jahr zur Bundeswehr zu gehen oder ein soziales Jahr abzuleisten.

I'm a stupid american and, therefore, not fluent in any foreign language.

Translation would be Super!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If this is really true, there is one statement in that article worth noting. It says "graduates should be given the choice of one year military service or one year social service". That means the government sees the need for caring for immigrants for many years to come. I thought that the whole idea was to grow the German work force. I fully expected the government to start finding them jobs.

It looks like there will be a whole new class of welfare recipients. Sad.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Go to www.google.com or search for google translate.

paste text:

Controversial Proposal : young people are forced to work for refugees

The CDU MP Eckhardt Rehberg has called for a compulsory service for German youth because of the rising numbers of asylum . "We need the duty. Otherwise we will not cope with the influx of refugees and their integration " .

So should volunteer refugee helpers are relieved that already long reach their limits . Rehberg said (quote) : "We need the duty. Otherwise we will not cope with the influx of refugees and their integration . " In his opinion, young people should be provided by the school before the choice of either a year to go to the Bundeswehr or abzuleisten a social year .

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Germany will be the next Paris

Do Tell!........

For Serious!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Nice idea! German parliament members seem to be useless idiots either, let 'em finally do something for the refugees after all! They've mismanaged the whole situation for years, time to make something right me thinks.

My fellow Krauts again... gotta love their brainstürmung!

Story seems to be legit, Focus and others from the MSM run it as well. S&F!
edit on 15-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: added link

edit on 15-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Putting the www. in front still leads to an error. However, it is still only one German source... the rest are US rags like infowars.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Google the phrase:

Der CDU-Bundestagsabgeordnete Eckhardt Rehberg hat wegen

Comes up with the story and video from huffington post (german)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I remember hearing about this many weeks ago, but yeah, looks real

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I actually like the fact that Germany is doing the opposite of what 99% of people here would do.

i hope good comes of their efforts.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

One of the best Idiocracies you can buy, but I've gotta blow that for you: it's nowhere near being actually done.

He would need to create a new law and get enough votes to pass it, which will probably never happen. Hot Air (TM), main ingredient of politics nowadays.

The story is legit, his Bollocks ain't.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Sounds like something I'd expect to come out of the WH these days. It's clear that the leaders of a lot of nations are working together in this fiasco.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Kali74

Google the phrase:

Der CDU-Bundestagsabgeordnete Eckhardt Rehberg hat wegen

Comes up with the story and video from huffington post (german)

Fair enough.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
We need compulsory service, we have no other way to manage the mass of refugees

Really? I have a way. Stop taking in more if you can't help them? Take only women and children in, turn all males over 16 away to go back and fight for their country rather than be cowards.

But hey what do I know, turning Germans into slaves of the immigrants sounds like such a better idea ..... next step should be for Germans to give their houses and jobs to the poor immigrants, I mean it's only fair.

edit on 15-11-2015 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2015 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I actually like the fact that Germany is doing the opposite of what 99% of people here would do.

i hope good comes of their efforts.

There you are!

I just knew someone like you would show up.

Nothing but sunshine and rainbows are in the future for Germany.....

Sunshine and Rainbows I tell ya...

Little magical ferries too.

Just wait and see.
edit on 15-11-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Hey Germans come to America please don't put up with this nonsense and that goes for all native Europeans who feel the sting of what the Politically correct morons want to see. Imagine a second large influx of Europeans coming to America bring their businesses, history and culture with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join