It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politician Calls For “Compulsory Labor” to Force Germans to Service Migrants

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jobless1
a reply to: infolurker

Hey Germans come to America please don't put up with this nonsense and that goes for all native Europeans who feel the sting of what the Politically correct morons want to see. Imagine a second large influx of Europeans coming to America bring their businesses, history and culture with them.

What?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
No kidding.

I can't wait to see if anyone comes into this thread and actually supports the idea.

Then my mind will be officially BLOWN!

Provided they're paying reasonable rates, it seems like a good way to solve the immigration problem (and employment problem). Better yet they could ask former immigrants to do it, because they're best equipped to help the refugees eventually assimilate. It would really only take about 6 months of it before you would have refugee's themselves that would be in a position to service other refugees.

I don't see any difference between this and a nation drafting people for war, except this is more humane, and for less time.
edit on 15-11-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
We need compulsory service, we have no other way to manage the mass of refugees

Really? I have a way. Stop taking in more if you can't help them? Take only women and children in, turn all males over 16 away to go back and fight for their country rather than be cowards.

But hey what do I know, turning Germans into slaves of the immigrants sounds like such a better idea ..... next step should be for Germans to give their houses and jobs to the poor immigrants, I mean it's only fair.

I see this from you alot. Send all the males back and make them go fight. What if they don't want to fight? What if they would rather not get shot, and would prefer to live with their wife and child? What right do you have to tell these people they'll never see their family again? Especially in their culture where the wife and child will become the property of some other guy?

Why should they march off to war?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I see this from you alot. Send all the males back and make them go fight. What if they don't want to fight? What if they would rather not get shot, and would prefer to live with their wife and child? What right do you have to tell these people they'll never see their family again? Especially in their culture where the wife and child will become the property of some other guy?

Why should they march off to war?

Sorry I'm of the school of men do the heavy lifting. Besides the percent of males to women and children is so skewed right now, your argument of families mainly as refugees is not right. You would expect the percent of males to be much smaller. I would expect refugees to be the old, women and children in the majority, right now we have the opposite.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

DID the term "NATIVE EUROPEAN" throw you! simply put leave the refugees the land! What they want isn't the land its the government goody bag provided by the people who are actively working to provide it to them! Imagine how fast they would flee germany if the if all the businesses and people suddenly just leave! With no money or government payouts and no job prospects they will leave! Now imagine if all European countries did this leaving its leaders and with no jobs and no money to take care of the their favorite citizens i'm sure the rewards the politicians get will be well deserved!

The Russians did this in war time however they just burned the cities to the ground and moved further in the opposite direction leaving the invading army with nothing. The people make the country not the politicians
edit on 15-11-2015 by jobless1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
To put it in non sensationalizing words:

After graduating from high school every youth should have to choose between a social year and Bundeswehr. Just like its going on in Austria since 1955. In this study (I'm sorry, it's in german maybe translator will do the trick) it is shown how basically everyone benefits from this. Everyone and everything benefits from Zivildiener (young men which choose the social year) - heck, without them Austria would be lost

And guess what?! I was a Zivildiener myself. I worked in a kindergarden, worked with troubled youths, normal kids. I took care of the animals (llamas, pigs, goats and sheep). I did anything in between from collecting leaves, mowing the lawn, stacking straw, playing with kids, painting a room, hours and hours of sorting books we received from donations. Pulling a barrel full with animal crap through snow with -20°C outside.

This was my experience and it was awesome, I loved it. I connected with nature again after a decade, I found my dreamjob with 22 years, I learned to take responsibility not only for myself but also for other beings, may it be little children or animals (kinda the same to me
).

Others do their Zivildienst in hospitals, retirement homes. More than 40% are paramedics (!!). That sh*t builds character.

It has so much to offer and I am really glad I did it.

3 Last things:

- did I mentioned I got payed 3,50€ per hour?
- Mizzou
- don't crap in someone else's garden only because yours is full of it

Edit: Is there even a second source you guys actually understand besides blacklistednews.com? Seriously?
edit on 16-11-2015 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
So all of you mind blown people - where are you now? (As usual) talking about something you know nothing about.

It is so easy to judge other people. But so scary to start looking at yourself.

This thread is a shame.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Whatever happened to my country? Yes, there was always 'zivildienst', my brother did 3 years as a paramedic instead of being a soldier.
I assume they don't mean 'serve' the immigrants as in being their lackeys, I think they need more people working in the immigrant centres to keep an eye on them and helping them sign on [heeelp] etc. Which is on one side sensible, because they do need to be taught how to integrate but on the other side it's so stupid it hurts. If you don't have the space or the staff, then you just can't take anymore immigrants.

It's like inviting a bunch of arsonist and asking for more firefighters.

They should make the zivieldienst to spot suspects and keep order in their camps, plus compulsory language learning and teaching German law and it's consequences [not that it matters to a suicide bomber], at least to those who are already there, but STOP INVITING MORE!

I already feel sorry for the next victims of those amongst them that WILL cause carnage and that is sad. The protection of the natives [and peaceful immigrants that are not slaves to religion] is paramount.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
To put it in non sensationalizing words:

After graduating from high school every youth should have to choose between a social year and Bundeswehr. Just like its going on in Austria since 1955. In this study (I'm sorry, it's in german maybe translator will do the trick) it is shown how basically everyone benefits from this. Everyone and everything benefits from Zivildiener (young men which choose the social year) - heck, without them Austria would be lost

And guess what?! I was a Zivildiener myself. I worked in a kindergarden, worked with troubled youths, normal kids. I took care of the animals (llamas, pigs, goats and sheep). I did anything in between from collecting leaves, mowing the lawn, stacking straw, playing with kids, painting a room, hours and hours of sorting books we received from donations. Pulling a barrel full with animal crap through snow with -20°C outside.

This was my experience and it was awesome, I loved it. I connected with nature again after a decade, I found my dreamjob with 22 years, I learned to take responsibility not only for myself but also for other beings, may it be little children or animals (kinda the same to me
).

Others do their Zivildienst in hospitals, retirement homes. More than 40% are paramedics (!!). That sh*t builds character.

It has so much to offer and I am really glad I did it.

3 Last things:

- did I mentioned I got payed 3,50€ per hour?
- Mizzou
- don't crap in someone else's garden only because yours is full of it

Edit: Is there even a second source you guys actually understand besides blacklistednews.com? Seriously?

YES THIS! My company has had German interns work at our firm under this program. Its their CHOICE to do military service or in some cases, travel to the USA under a work-study program, housed at firms involved community service.
edit on 16-11-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Sorry I'm of the school of men do the heavy lifting. Besides the percent of males to women and children is so skewed right now, your argument of families mainly as refugees is not right. You would expect the percent of males to be much smaller. I would expect refugees to be the old, women and children in the majority, right now we have the opposite.

Do you know why the numbers of men are high? It's because they're the ones most likely to get work and they want to bring their families over safely.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Do you know why the numbers of men are high? It's because they're the ones most likely to get work and they want to bring their families over safely.

I don't know about anyone else, but if I were a woman with children and left behind in a war torn Country where my children and I could die at any moment, I wouldn't be too happy about that. What kind of man leaves his wife and children in such danger?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jobless1
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

DID the term "NATIVE EUROPEAN" throw you! simply put leave the refugees the land! What they want isn't the land its the government goody bag provided by the people who are actively working to provide it to them! Imagine how fast they would flee germany if the if all the businesses and people suddenly just leave! With no money or government payouts and no job prospects they will leave! Now imagine if all European countries did this leaving its leaders and with no jobs and no money to take care of the their favorite citizens i'm sure the rewards the politicians get will be well deserved!

The Russians did this in war time however they just burned the cities to the ground and moved further in the opposite direction leaving the invading army with nothing. The people make the country not the politicians

Lol, not at all. Pretty sure I understand what NATIVE EUROPEAN means.

I was wondering why you would suggest more people come to the US when, we have a little bit of immigration problem of our own.

Our government resources and aid for immigrants whether legal or illegal are already stretched to the brink.

As of a few seconds ago, our National Debt is at $18,609,126.200,000 + and still rising every second.

Our resources are already stretched so thin that they are damn near transparent.

That is all.

Have a lovely evening.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Danowski

So there's already compulsory service for youth for military but you can opt out by doing social services instead and this Parliament guy wants to add refugee services to the social option? And Germany always had this? And this article is making something out of nothing?

oops lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
So there's already compulsory service for youth for military...

Germany ended conscription in 2011.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I don't know about anyone else, but if I were a woman with children and left behind in a war torn Country where my children and I could die at any moment, I wouldn't be too happy about that. What kind of man leaves his wife and children in such danger?

What kind of man doesn't take action to move his family out of that situation? A long dangerous journey to emigrate to a refugee camp aren't the types of places you want your wife and child to be, just look at the stories we're hearing from the camps. It's much better to move, get some assistance/income, and then pay for them to come join you when you've got a stable living situation.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

lol, you have a Jewish President asking Americans to service Islamic refugees?

Come on lol, your personal politics have no place, that is absurd.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

lol again that is not what is going on...

The "real" refugees ARE putting their families on boats, what airport would these guys "fly" them out of now? This is yet again just ludicrous... the single, well fed males are obviously infiltrating the refugees in large numbers.

What do they plan to do with "money" to extract their family lol? Call Delta and get a ticket? The place is bombed to smithereens and get's worse everyday. These guys aren't leaving families behind they are answering a call to "do things" Mostly "Bad things"

That's the way to Europe... crappy boat that might sink. There isn't a viable option to send money and take a bus lol

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

lol again that is not what is going on...

The "real" refugees ARE putting their families on boats, what airport would these guys "fly" them out of now? This is yet again just ludicrous... the single, well fed males are obviously infiltrating the refugees in large numbers.

What do they plan to do with "money" to extract their family lol? Call Delta and get a ticket? The place is bombed to smithereens and get's worse everyday. These guys aren't leaving families behind they are answering a call to "do things" Mostly "Bad things"

That's the way to Europe... crappy boat that might sink. There isn't a viable option to send money and take a bus lol

So you think all of the single male Muslims that have come to Europe recently are terrorists?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

"All" is never a word in the context of people.

I think as a certainty the demographic breakdown indicates there is a "large body" of infiltrators, I also think a large number of Islamic leaders have talked about this method as sort of their answer to the A-bomb for Europe and the States for a long time now.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

It's much better to move, get some assistance/income, and then pay for them to come join you when you've got a stable living situation.

By then, his whole family could be dead.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join