It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Junk or Alien Lander?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
So the mysterious piece of 'space junk' known as WTF190f entered Earth's atmosphere on target and on schedule, and was seen to burn up and disintegrate by a team of observers from Dubai.

And that, it seems, is that.

ATS, I'm disappointed in you, although the Paris atrocities may help explain your remarkable lack of interest in the WTF phenomenon.

Let's go back a bit, to early October, when WTF was discovered by Arizona University's Catalina Sky Survey. They figured out that the thing was only a couple of yards wide, and computed its mass from its orbit.

This showed it was of very low density, hence probably hollow.

At which point, it seems, everybody said 'space junk' and stopped thinking further.

But... why couldn't it have been an alien probe?

It was in Earth orbit? Well, yes. And how long before its discovery by the Catalina stargazers had it been in orbit? People speculate that it's ex-Apollo, a spent booster maybe, but nobody had ever spotted such a thing, ever. Till suddenly, there it was.

Sure, space is big and telescope apertures are small. Something barely six feet across is easy to miss. But WTF190f could just as well have been injected stealthily into that orbit at any time in the past half-century, set for a rendezvous with Earth on Friday the Thirteenth of November, 2015, and none of us would be any the wiser.

Perhaps the date was chosen by an alien mission planner with a sense of humour. As, perhaps, was the location of the landing zone. The nearest landfall to it is a beach resort in Sri Lanka called Unawatuna, a name that can be translated as 'there it fell'.

Watch the video. You can see the object break up, and some of the pieces tumble and flutter out of their trajectory. Some of them look to have stopped burning, and would undoubtedly have tumbled into the sea.

Perhaps what we're seeing is a heat-shield ablating as an alien landing-craft undergoes aerobraking.

Perhaps one of the falling pieces was more than junk. A tiny lander, full perhaps of tiny aliens, which has now splashed down somewhere in the Laccadive Sea.

And now...

Watch for news of strange occurences on the shores of Sri Lanka, South India the Maldive Islands, Mauritius, Seychelles, Acheh, Madagascar. Weird things swimming up the mouths of the Ganges. Disappearing container-ships. Vanishing airliners. Mysterious glitches in the navigational systems of nuclear subs prowling the Indian Ocean basin. B-2 crews landing at Diego Garcia with tales of strange in-flight encounters.

The invasion has happened, just as Wells and Welles foresaw it, except that the landing took place (prudently) at sea rather than in a ploughed field.

’Ware monsters.

edit on 15/11/15 by Astyanax because: ooh, creepy!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Its designation was WT1190F.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I've had a sore throat for two days that could have been described as 'painful.'

Maybe suspicious is more appropriate??

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

edit on 15-11-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: nvm

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thank you, Phage. Trust you to spot the error!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
No big deal.
You caught the one about the Portuguese physicist.

(I hate to say it, but that sounds like the opening of a bad joke.)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Funny..first they thought they found something out in the boonies of space from a probe suspecting it might be some kind of giant alien structure light years long...then they investigated and said it isn't..then a few weeks later we get news of wtf or "space junk" supposedly crashing into our planet, since when is space junk or anything of that matter worthy of news, wouldn't every meteor or comet make news of its entrance of earth...now on the day of its arrival we have the whole isis situation going on...what if it really was aliens and some how they relayed a message we deciphered it some how and it said something along the lines of were coming and nothing you can do about it so they created a mass distraction such as Paris to advert the attention away from said object...far fetched I know but you never know.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Leprekon

And before phage rips me apart its just a really wild theory..just wanted to put it out there.
edit on 15-11-2015 by Leprekon because: Poor education

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Leprekon

There is no contradictory evidence.

But you're wrong. It's...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Couldn't of asked of a better response than that.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
So the mysterious piece of 'space junk' known as WTF190f entered Earth's atmosphere on target and on schedule, and was seen to burn up and disintegrate by a team of observers from Dubai.

Perhaps one of the falling pieces was more than junk. A tiny lander, full perhaps of tiny aliens, which has now splashed down somewhere in the Laccadive Sea.

If that is the case Jar Jar Binks must have been piloting, hit the meesa-woopsa button, ejecting himself to safety but blowing everything else to smithereens.

All will seem well until Disney finally unchains Jar Jar from Lucas' "force" led hands towards the end of the 7th episode, allowing premise for an 8th episode leading to the ultimate question - when will minions get their shot at the dark side?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
As long as some of the larger brains at ATS are correcting each other, allow a lesser intellect to, too... it is the "University of Arizona's" Catalina Sky Survey (on top of our local Mt. Lemmon outside of Tucson).

"Arizona University" could be read as Arizona State University ... the other crappy party school in AZ and a big rival... but at least the UofA has great research... and a decent b-ball team this year.

But you are correct in that nobody put forth any good, scary theories about ol' WT (1190) F... so good job!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I'm guessing this is a mock thread ?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Not at all. Don't you find the silence of the UFO community of ATS surprising? Here's a real UFO. It came from outer space. We don't know what it is, only that it was probably hollow. And now it's on Earth, in pieces. Yet our forum regulars don't seem to be very interested. You'd think they'd be fascinated.

If I wanted to slip a probe, unnoticed, on to the surface of a planet occupied by an intelligent species with considerable astronomical but only modest spacefaring capabilities, this is exactly how I would do it.

Seems worth discussing to me.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

You committed the cardinal sin here. You used a youtube video.
edit on 15-11-2015 by Jonjonj because: metaphor mixtape

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

The video is just an illustration. The thread proposition is my own.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Or if you wanna wipe out a planet population fill up the probe with some engineered virus , have it burn up upon entry and let the stuff spread out in the atmosphere.

just speculating ofcourse

edit on 15-11-2015 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If it is an Alien lander it's not a very good one.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Not at all. Don't you find the silence of the UFO community of ATS surprising? Here's a real UFO. It came from outer space. We don't know what it is, only that it was probably hollow. And now it's on Earth, in pieces. Yet our forum regulars don't seem to be very interested. You'd think they'd be fascinated.

If I wanted to slip a probe, unnoticed, on to the surface of a planet occupied by an intelligent species with considerable astronomical but only modest spacefaring capabilities, this is exactly how I would do it.

Seems worth discussing to me.

I think it might be the France thing too. I've noticed silence across several message boards (non-UFO).

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Perhaps what we're seeing is a heat-shield ablating as an alien landing-craft undergoes aerobraking.

I do believe in alien visitation , but this would be according to your theory something we would use when we enter another planet with an atmosphere..

So as it looks like a human like entry , I suspect that it's a human re-entry of one of our own spaceships that's either aerobreaking or aerofallingapart ..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join