It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
FAIR WARNING...

Any further attempts at painting this terrible tragedy as a staged event or portray victims as crisis actors will result in the post being removed and the possible suspension of posting privileges.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: DelMarvel
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Jeez.

Didn't take long for the Truthers to start posting crisis actor crap.

Of course, there were probably images up Friday night.

If that's not what you're implying PX my apologies.

Otherwise.....

What's a truther?

Well, in this context I'm referring to the people who claim that Aurora, Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing were all staged events with "crisis actors" pretending to be victims.

And the photo you posted appears to add Paris to the list. Is that what you intended when posting it?

I just thought it was curious that the media would capture a woman who looks remarkably similar at all these events. If it is the same woman, and from the pictures that is a possibility, what does it suggest to you?

It's not the same woman.

And what it suggests to me is there are people who are divorced from reality, spending too much time on the internet and/or trolling for attention.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust
FAIR WARNING...

Any further attempts at painting this terrible tragedy as a staged event or portray victims as crisis actors will result in the post being removed and the possible suspension of posting privileges.

Unfortunately there are people that frequent conspiracy sites like ATS who think everything that happens in the world is a conspiracy (i.e. false flag, staged event, etc.) Things actually occur because there happen to be evil people in the world, natural catastrophes, etc. They would realize this reality if they would come up out of mom's basement now and then.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust
FAIR WARNING...

Unfortunately there are people that frequent conspiracy sites like ATS who think everything that happens in the world is a conspiracy (i.e. false flag, staged event, etc.) Things actually occur because there happen to be evil people in the world, natural catastrophes, etc. They would realize this reality if they would come up out of mom's basement now and then.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What these people who think this is "staged" can't explain is how there are so many bands who know exactly who Nick Alexander is, the British man who was murdered by these sick and twisted crazies.

How exactly is this man "fictional" or an "actor", considering a band I watched play live this summer (Eagles of Death Metal) knew him, Alice In Chains knew him, several other world-renowned bands knew him.

Let me guess... they're all CIA agents or crisis actors too, and all their hits over the last ten years or more were all "pretend"!

This is the lunacy we have to deal with on ATS regularly, and one of the reasons this forum has almost no credibility.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

So what are you saying?
Were all these people sacrificed/murdered for a political ideology? Whose?

I read somewhere that military exercises were being conducted at the time. Can that be verified?
edit on 15-11-2015 by cfnyaami because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
a reply to: Debunkology

So what are you saying? I read somewhere that military exercises were being conducted at the time. Can that be verified?

It was EMS, as in medical.

First responders doing what first responders do when not responding: train to respond.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hello all , here comes the Parisian again to inform you Ats users^^

So at this time in France I can confirm to you that airstrikes from 10 french Rafales have been executed on Raqqa , first and biggest "city" of ISIS...
So far they said here that 20 bombs have been dropped on a headquarter and a supply and ammunition depot ; and also on a training camp who was totally destroyed...
These airstrikes have been done jointly with US command in Middle East...

I stay alert for more news...
edit on 15-11-2015 by Bennogob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennogob
Hello all , here comes the Parisian again to inform you Ats users^^

So at this time in France I can confirm to you that airstrikes from 10 french Rafales have been executed on Raqqa , first and biggest "city" of ISIS...
So far they said here that 20 bombs have been dropped on a headquarter and a supply and ammunition depot ; and also on a training camp who was totally destroyed...
These airstrikes have been done jointly with US command in Middle East...

I stay alert for more news...

Thanks for the update Benn. Hopefully this taste of retaliation puts a dent in any future attacks they may have been contemplating.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennogob

Glad you popped back in!!

I actually created a thread about the air strikes. I'd like your take. What's the mood in Paris? Are people supporting the strikes? Against them? What's the overall mood in the aftermath of the attack?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hello to you

To be honest Paris is nearly "dead" since this awful Friday night...I mean 0 activity compared to a normal week-end at this time when Christmas is coming quickly...

Cinémas , theaters and all cultural places (even Eiffel Tower...) , schools (for those who works on Saturday morning) have been closed since two days...

A lot of restaurants , bars , dancing (and some very famous) were closed also....

Two or three false bomb alerts since yesterday in Paris center with evacuation

Something like 400 or 500 people went out yesterday night at République Place (11th district) to light some candles or to put some flowers on the floor despite the fact that it was forbidden by State of Emergency declared by Hollande...

About these airstrikes it's too early to analyse people's reaction for me...But you know after our Prime Minister Valls declared : "We will lead a pitiless war against ISIS" I think it's the logic development and a lot of French people will hope that must leave the mark for the beginning of decadence for ISIS.....

P.S : Sorry for long time to answer back^^I really try to write proper English so....

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
A couple of journalists posted this picture on Twitter and were wondering what the small trailer contains. They said there was a big motorcade of police vehicles driving around in Paris, all with a small trailer behind them like in the picture below. Any idea what it could be?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWiseDwarf
Maybe some type of scanning device?

CX

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Barriers or cordon signs? I dunno, but looks like there are rectangular things stacked in the trailer.

CX.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Hello

No scanning device or anything like that lol...... It's just a big mobile portcullis used mostly during riots by what we called here the famous CRS ^^

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Scanning device ,armored bomb disposal carrier, crowd control weapon, regular old trailer for extra medical supplier or ammo in case of extended firefight.

Could be lot's of things, my bet is simple extra storage or a small armored carrier for bombs up to a certain size. Now that someone mentions the portable barriers, that seems pretty likely as well.
edit on 15-11-2015 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennogob

Excellent post, and I thank you. No worries on the time frame, you did marvelously.

I truly appreciate your "on the ground" input, and was genuinely hoping you'd pop back in to let us know you're doing okay.

Thank you again, and stay safe mon ami!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
French just said the state of emergency is expected to last up to three months. There's a vote to extend in 12 days.

Sounds like they're gearing up for something.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
it is hard to understand how the far-reaching preparations for a multiple Paris terror assault were not detected by any Western signals intelligence branches, including ECHELON, the all-seeing American digital surveillance system and its small brother, Frenchelon. This is bad news for other Western capitals, which ISIS has placed under threat.

debka.com...

Above is from Debka:

Two worries: a) none of the western intelligence even picked a chatter about the attacks. b) how come these attackers were able to blow two suicide bombs outside the stadium where Hollande was watching the game.

Btw, Iraqi intelligence is thumping its chest that it warned the French but such warning coming everyday and that too several times a day. Iraqis did not however tell the city of attack let alone date and time...........so it was just a hogwash warning.
edit on 15-11-2015 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

The terrorists use secure communications including end-to-end encryption channels.

In the first part of the following article there are people blaming Snowden but I don't agree:

Intelligence failure

(Btw, Snowden posted that article on his Twitter feed.)

edit on 15-11-2015 by tweetie because: added comment

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70 >>

join