It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
I would think this coordinated attack took quite amount of time to pull off. Jihadi John was just killed.

Could be wrong though.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah, because the CA/MI6 has been planning this for quite sometime. They just needed the right excuse to activate the plan. Why not Jihadist John? Its as good as any excuse for a false flag attack.

I'm sure that's just a typo and you don't truly mean that California (CA) is responsible.

CIA is what I assume you are trying to suggest.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

CNN hasn't, So did this guy just yell it out?

Why can't it be answered who he told this to and then who they told?
That is what I am asking, who heard him or who did he tell that to that they in turn told officials.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Vodka over here.

RIP

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
To all the whiners perpetually shouting about fear mongering....there's no need for fear mongering its actually happening and people ARE afraid. You don't need fear mongering when its real

This is a current map issued by the British Foreign Office of terrorist hot spots and safe areas on Europe....you may notice the paucity of "safe" areas.

This is what we Europeans are living with now but god forbid we should actually comment think or say anything about how we feel, even just trying to give those far removed from it all the true picture gives rise to screams of bigot racist and now the new buzz word xenophobic. This has gone wayyyy beyond the liberal cries for "They just want a bit of love & understanding" try telling that to the French families now torn apart, and no-one but no-one is going to bother differentiating the good from the bad, the terrorist from the non terrorist ALL will suffer until the true agenda is played out

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Heightened alertness for certain, it would be foolish otherwise.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

tossed explosives at the hostages?

wtf, I wish I could cuss

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Look, if you have a hard on for ISIS and you want to live in a fantasy world where Isis has nothing to do with this, then live with your head in the sand.

This whole argument is just silly. There's multiple reports on this and if you want to defend Isis then defend them.

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Couldn't believe it myself when heard.
Shocking

+1 more 
link   
The first thing he says is I'm Syrian.

Not death to Satan. Death to Israel. Or even "Ha, see you #ers, Allah is great".

Nope.

I'm Syrian ISIS.

What ever you guys do, don't think or question that. At all.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

He asked again and paused (Shepherd Smith) so I'm assuming it came direct into his earpiece from above.

Now you mention it is like to know how this info got to his superiors as well so soon after the arrest.

He did also say that "a lot of this is speculation and may not be true", so there is that.

edit on 13-11-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

link   
"This is an attack not just on Paris, not just on the people on France, but an attack on all humanity and the universal values we share," U.S. President Barack Obama said at the White House. He called the attacks an "outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians."

President Obama could not have said it better. Human race is under attack from the Islamic fanatics. If something substantial is not done to wipe off such elements then we will become captives in our own countries.

link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Can only star you once, u2u me anytime.

link   
It was a matter of when.

I wonder where this will go...be on alert everyone!

link   

That probably boils down to media bias. Fox stating one thing and CNN stating nothing. At this point, I'm of the impression it is speculation so far.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
The first thing he says is I'm Syrian.

Not death to Satan. Death to Israel. Or even "Ha, see you #ers, Allah is great".

Nope.

I'm Syrian ISIS.

What ever you guys do, don't think or question that. At all.

Why wouldn't he say he's from Isis??

From the reports these were young men recruited by Isis.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Maybe someone didn't like the math?

www.spin.com...

link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I am not saying that it is false, just think that if it was confirmed that this guy said this to some police official then it would be all over the place.

That is why I was asking about the how that statement came to be, if it came from the guys mouth to the police who relayed that info to some one in the press or if it is just a rumor going around.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: DelMarvel

Nope, those are assumptions not possibilities; when we know for a fact that the west has been training people who later turned OUT to be terrorists many times in the past.

Sure. But that does' t mean that these groups aren't acting autonomously now and not being directed by western agencies.

link   
Is it a coincidence that all the nuclear nations bar China have been attacked by or have attacked Isis?

link   
Paris Deputy Mayor stated on CNN that the hostage siege is over. No news on how many saved and lost at the concert hall.

They're also stating that around 100 were killed at the concert hall... I'm sick to my stomach.

edit on 11/13/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join