It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LaTouffe

12 rescued

link   
Some of you do not seem to understand... False flags are no longer necesarry. Prepare for the brunt of the real deal.

link   
Reports coming that one attacker has been captured , 2 terrorists killed in Bataclan

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
twitter.com...

Police have just begun first raid, 100-150 hostages rescued in first batch.

French police asking to stop reporting and tweeting on theater as attack is still underway and they dont want the terrorists to know what's going on.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: Avicenne

Seems the CIA or MI6 is at it again. These killing are too well orchestrated, and professional to be dumassed terrorists from a country full of nothing but dirt. Where the training could not possibly be as good, or in this case better, than our own elite.

Isis and Al Qaeda are hardly "dumb" or untrained.

I kind of thought that was IlluminatiTechnician's point -- what capable power is supporting, funding, arming, and training ISIS?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I just heard that one of the persons caught just stated this: I am from ISIS.
He also stated that he is from Syria.

This does not bode well, as now it is going to mean that Europe may start to refuse Syrian refugee's and ultimately countries will refuse to take them and remove them from their countries and send them back to the civil war in their country.

We must hope, pray and plead that peoples better natures will prevail and those innocent will not be harmed in the backlash from this incident.

link   

originally posted by: flyandi
a reply to: DelMarvel

Just weird coincidence.

I tell you .. these f**ers need to be hunted down and killed one by one.

Obama has no passion .. man... he sounds like he smoked before he went up there ..

Of course Obama was walking on eggshells, at the risk of his not wanting to offend a particular group. 'Islamic terrorism' is not in his vocabulary.

link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

This link makes it sound like they were there and escaped, so I dunno.

Eagles of Death Metal, the California-based band founded by Josh Homme and Jesse Hughes, reportedly escaped offstage when the Paris venue they were playing was caught in a wave of attacks throughout the city.

mashable.com...

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I was actually referring to the French president and their intelligence service. If they know who the attackers are this fast, then why weren't they stopped?

There is having evidence and knowing who they are. According to reports, one of the gunmen at Bataclan shouted It's for Syria and Allahu Akhbar.

There have been no official comments on that report.

said he was recruited by ISIS

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Its Carnage at Bataclan, too many people saying that. scores of dead bodies..

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Who said that?

link   
Earlier today:

OBAMA: ISIS IS NOT GETTING ‘STRONGER,’ WE HAVE ‘CONTAINED’ THEM

www.breitbart.com...

The lack of leadership and weakness of Obama is troubling to say the least.

link   

originally posted by: gazzerman

originally posted by: Debunkology
The most anti Jewish sentiment in the whole of Europe resides in France. The "Quenelle" became extremely popular in France and the youth in France were increasingly anti-establishment. France was one of the only countries to officially recognise a Palestinian state......

So what would they ('muslim extremists') gain by attacking France?

Hitler burnt down the Reichstag. I am not suggesting anything, however there are plenty of reasons, just because they are not obvious to begin with does not mean you rule them out.

Once again I am just making a point to a rather naive comment. Approach everything with an open mind not a close mind. Making any speculations at such an early stage that includes why people would NOT do something seems somewhat pointless.

I always approach everything with an open mind. That is why I'm looking HOW the news is presented. And I'm putting two and two together and see that this will be blamed on Islamic terrorism.

When Sky News keeps mentioning 9/11, and Suicide Attacks, and Islamic terrorism. Not directly, but keep on saying it, then it slowly rolls out at that. Already we have "Terrorism will never defeat democracy" quotes.

You are naive to believe otherwise.

I also find it fitting that the spooky "Friday the 13th" date chosen. It originated from the date French Templars were arrested 708 years ago.

link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Doesn't work like that, there will be reprisals.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: anticitizen

It's mind blowing that even though we have all this technology, massive coordinated attacks can still be done without being predicted by the people who should be monitoring everyone, or at least the suspicious ones.

i'm not surprised.
they told in the news they know about 5000 potential terrorists in france.
why aren't they kicked out of france or thrown into prison?
as long as they are just monitoring and not acting, there will be many more attacks.
politicians and police have blood on their hands too!

link   
France 24 reports Paris taxi drivers have switched off meters, taking people home for free.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Who said that?

Sheppard Smith

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Who said that?

One of them was captured and he's Syrian. He's from ISIS

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
concert attack is over, both shooters killed

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The guy that's been arrested said he's a Syrian recruited by ISIS with 2 others.
They're dead now.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join