It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA - again. The elephant in the exodus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Post-WW2 industrio-military taking of power in USA.

USA bombs several oil-producing countries as planned.

ISIS ma`fia (my ego) take control of local villages, towns, cities in bombed oil-producing countries.

ISIS request extortion money to residents to remain in their own town.

Exodus of local residents to ......EU.

The elephant in the room is gradually being noticed.

fortune.com...

www.usnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

When will the USA become honest?

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

en.wikipedia.org...

Perhaps time to rename the New York icon?
indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com...

Remember USA there is always a price-tag. If you allow a Moslem EU then what will be your future?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

Who are the "industrio-military", and when will or rather why should USA get involved?

There is no need. They have their oil.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The U.S is already taking in migrants from our southern border. I don't believe this is a mistake and I don't believe we should take more from EU. At least our migrants are hard workers , have family in this country , don't hate us and geeze I could go on forever.
edit on 11-11-2015 by Iamthatbish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

It's a difficult one to call, you either take refugees or you don't. Picking and choosing isn't deemed fair.
On the other hand having such an open view invites extremists, criminals, sleeper cells, terrorists, organized crime...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006
As I read pointed out in a previous thread ...

We didn't have to choose GEOGRAPHY choose for us. When the middle east can walk or raft here let them. I didn't see the EU helping us with our southern neighbors.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
originally posted by: Iamthatbish

I didn't see the EU helping us with our southern neighbors.

How was it the European countries being flooded the cause of your southern neighbours to migrate?
edit on 11-11-2015 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
originally posted by: dr treg

When will the USA become honest?

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

en.wikipedia.org...

Strange coincidence ISIS

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The EU being flooded is not on our side of the world.

The US has mass immigration from our side of the world. I will repeat. The EU didn't help with any of people from our southern border.

Being that this is a conspiracy site I do wonder if there will soon be a reverse migration of wealthy individuals traveling to the areas that can't possibly have many more people residing there.

I don't really care to place the blame game. This is people's lives. I am fed and in my home. Its 37° F where I live. This is not tent weather , this is not travel weather. At the end of the day, all options considered. I like the idea of giving the people evacuating their own country (I don't know where or how )instead worrying about the long journey, the ailments , the difficulty assimilating. There are so many problems that really couldn't have been thought through I'm

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I think the problem here is that Americans like yourself are so far removed from this that you don't see what is happening. No the EU didn't help with your southern neighbours because that was your Country's business and nobody elses. It wasn't our foreign policies that made these people come over your borders. Europe and the UK have had people coming over our borders for years, like you have in America. The people who have come over our borders have been genuine asylum seekers OR economic migrants just looking for an easier life and trying to come into our countries illegally. That has been our problem to bear.

This mass exodus isn't like normal immigration. These are genuine refugees fleeing for their lives because of America's foreign policies (and the UK's to a lesser extent (we are not in Syria)). As far as I know in the South you haven't had any wars! Then we have illegal immigrants and economic migrants who are coming from African Countries. These illegal immigrants don't come under refugee status and yet are freely walking across Europe and causing problems in many of the towns and cities. There have been riots for the 3rd night in Calais, France last night (the place which is on the border with the UK). A lot of these people in Calais aren't refugees but economic migrants and as soon as they enter Europe they are doing so illegally but then upon until recent weeks they have been able to do without any security checks. Many have refused to have fingerprints taken, many don't have any papers so there is no way of knowing where they come. We don't know whether they have criminal records, we don't know anything about these people.

Like you said America didn't choose its geography but with that attitude all I can say is then stop getting involved in the policies of the Middle East. America can't have it both ways. Either you are part of a global smaller world and assist and help or you aren't part of that global world and therefore have no right getting involved in these Countries in the first place! a reply to: Iamthatbish

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I think you would have to have your head in the sand to be on this site and not be aware the American public are tired of the country constantly being at war.

With Veterans Day having just being celebrated let me let you in a little secret. There's a big difference with agreeing with policy and respecting the sacrifices of those that fought for your country.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
As I read pointed out in a previous thread ...

We didn't have to choose GEOGRAPHY choose for us. When the middle east can walk or raft here let them. I didn't see the EU helping us with our southern neighbors.

Classic, jumping down someone's throat who is agreeing with you.
Shoot first, think later.

It's also chose.....

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You're very right it's chose not choose. This keyboard hates me but, I can't spell without it.

I considered it more of a clarification than jumping down your throat. I'm sorry you read it that way. When I read your words I agreed as well just really felt that the position of the countries was the deciding factor rather than anctual choices.

That's it to say that I don't think there's manipulation going on here.

top topics

join