It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: We Will Have a ‘Deportation Force’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Donald Trump: We Will Have a ‘Deportation Force’

rump said, “You’re going to have a deportation force. And your going to do it humanly. And you’re going to bring the country —frankly, you have excellent, wonderful people. fantastic people who have been here for a period of time. Don’t forget you have millions of people that are waiting on a line to come into this country and come in legally. I always say the wall. We’re going to build the wall and it’s going to be a real deal. There’s going to be a real wall. There’s going to be a picture of magazines where they’re taking drugs over the wall and built a ramp and the truck is going up and down. The wall is like a highway. It’s not going to happen. It’s going to be a Trump wall. It going to be a real wall. It’s going to stop people and it’s going to be good.”

He continued, “There’s going to be a big beautiful nice door. People are going to come in and they are come in legally.

www.breitbart.com...

Well there you have it. Looks like the job prospects just got a glimmer of hope in the good old USA.

Legally or get out- My family did it-legally. They should have to as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
No we won't.

How many congressmen/women own businesses that hire undocumented workers? How many employ them personally for lawn, child, or other care?

The more damning question is...how many of their DONORS use undocumented labor?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
my husband had to do it legally. Lot of fees and waiting periods, with in person interviews over at least 5 or more years to become a naturalized citizen of the US. They should also.

Go Trump !!!

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
A deportation force, huh?

Is this what America has become and what we find acceptable?

We are going to allow the government to create a force in which they have the ability to uproot people, detain them and ship them off to wherever?

What about due process? What happens if they make a mistake.....error in the system?

This is a bad, bad deal and no one should support gestapo-like tactics. If Obama or a Leftist had said something like this we would be calling them Hitler.
edit on 11-11-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

So Trump's plan to get rid of the immigrants is to expand the government?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Their Due Process would have been offered (or whatever you want to use) IF THEY HAD PRPEPRLY APPLIED to come to the US

Stop acting like they should be afforded the same rights as legal US citizens.

Tell you what. Go and try sneaking into Mexico and report back how well you are treaded when caught.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Gestapo tactics

Enforce the gawd damn laws at the perps expense.
Trump card played.
edit on Ram111115v57201500000004 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
Their Due Process would have been offered (or whatever you want to use) IF THEY HAD PRPEPRLY APPLIED to come to the US

I didn't realize that people forfeit their due process when they commit a crime? I thought the Constitution said that every person should be entitled to due process?

I thought the Constitution is supposed to exist to protect the natural rights of humans? So why wouldn't illegal immigrants have rights? Are they not humans?

Tell you what. Go and try sneaking into Mexico and report back how well you are treaded when caught.

So because another country may treat you poorly if you break the law or enter illegally, that entitles us to do the same? Ever heard of leading by example?
edit on 11-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
A deportation force, huh?

Is this what America has become and what we find acceptable?

We are going to allow the government to create a force in which they have the ability to uproot people, detain them and ship them off to wherever?

What about due process? What happens if they make a mistake.....error is the system?

This is a bad, bad deal and no one should support gestapo-like tactics. If Obama or a Leftist had said something like this we would be calling the Hitler.

Please don't call the Hitler. We don't want him to get involved…

However, what is the point of having all of this?
Having a country who's citizens value is linked to the value of the dollar?
How can we be strong if we suddenly do away with the rules that we created long ago?
Rules that each of our families had to follow when they "immigrated" to this great place.

Oh, right, the new plan is to homogenize the entire planet and make everyone "poor".

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I wonder if it will be trains that will do the "deporting". And uniformed and armed Trumpsters going house to house looking for them. And they will have to wear emblems on the clothes for identification, and oh, the tattoo parlors will get a big boom. go trump

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

They do have the same rights. The Constitution covers everyone in America whether they are a citizen or not.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I wonder if it will be trains that will do the "deporting". And uniformed and armed Trumpsters going house to house looking for them. And they will have to wear emblems on the clothes for identification, and oh, the tattoo parlors will get a big boom. go trump

You don't have to look for them. Just point your finger in any direction.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: anon72

The Declaration of Independence says that "All Men Are Created Equal".

ALL MEN. Not just citizens, but every person that has been born with the inalienable rights granted to them by their creator.

Therefore, ALL men are afforded rights whether they are a citizen of this country or not. IN that spirit we must maintain due process. That does not include creating a force to go hunt people down, incarcerate them and then do god knows what with them.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is incredibly scary to me. As much of an opponent to illegal immigration as I may be, this kind of thing is antithetical to American notions of liberty and should be resisted.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm seeing this odd discussion. Many of you I am sure have commented against police brutality, the liars of Washington (and overall politics), and supported the rights of humans, but you say this man, Trump, should be the next President. Even when many of you have argued against the corruption. And you use the false argument "I did this so they should too". I think we need to think about human rights and borders. I'm not suggesting anything. I'm not stating my opinion. Though I will give this one opinion. I'm disappointed.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Therefore, ALL men are afforded rights whether they are a citizen of this country or not. IN that spirit we must maintain due process. That does not include creating a force to go hunt people down, incarcerate them and then do god knows what with them.

Blah blah blah none of the above applys to criminals. Whether or
not you're a citizen.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

not you're a citizen.

Yes it does! Our entire justice system is built upon the idea of due process!

If criminals didn't have rights then why must the police read them their rights upon arrest?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So Trump's plan to get rid of the immigrants is to expand the government?

Yup the logic is terrifying.

We must make the government smaller...by making it bigger:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Criminals are just whoever the government designates then? Or who Mr. Trump says they are?

Any defenders of this ludicrous, small-minded, traitorous cretin should think twice and three times before bleating out "freedom" again. Hypocrites.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

not you're a citizen.

Which country do YOU live in? Because in the United States, we have this thing called "innocent until proven guilty". Oh, and the Fifth Amendment.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

edit on 11-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join