It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police find ISIS flag among belongings of student who stabbed four in 'lone wolf' rampage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I don't much about this, this is more for the Americans on ATS. Its apparently relating to students who were stabbed at University of California Merced last week and the perpetrator was shot dead. Seems they have found information showing he was a lone wolf who sympathised with ISIS.

www.express.co.uk...

The article is a bit confusing really it says he was praised by ISIS and an ISIS flag was found but they don't think it had anything to do with terrorism but was more to do with personal grievances.
edit on 10-11-2015 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
So what? I have an old Prussian flag, are you going to blame me for everything the Kaiser does?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
So what? I have an old Prussian flag, are you going to blame me for everything the Kaiser does?

About 18 million people (that my grandfather knew personally) died in that war!

You b@5trd!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

If a Prussian terror group arises and begins using that flag, you might be a suspect....

Of course this precious young thing wasn't a terrorist---just a rejected juvenile.

My question remains: What is causing the loss of impulse control in these young males? I'd venture to say that most young people have thoughts of revenge on people who have offended them but most don't act on it. What is different about the ones who do?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

My question remains: What is causing the loss of impulse control in these young males? I'd venture to say that most young people have thoughts of revenge on people who have offended them but most don't act on it. What is different about the ones who do?

Aaah, finally.. Fear is a motivator

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Of course this precious young thing wasn't a terrorist---just a rejected juvenile.

Ohhhh .... that's so cute, so .... feminine. And yet, so ... naive ... The poor thing, couldn't possibly have a motive, or a calling, or even a slight reason ... he's just "out of place" ... alone, poor man ... oh ... so cute and naive.

edit on 11/11/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Are you trying to communicate with Morse code? .... ... .... ...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: bjarneorn

Are you trying to communicate with Morse code? .... ... .... ...

Hardly ..Morse code actually makes sense...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
For people scared witless over terrorism, I hope you don't ever walk or cross the road or even drive. Much more likely you will die that way, yet no threads on ATS about these deadly pursuits, you insist on carrying on with. Lock your doors stay under the bed and you will be fine. Leaving the safety of your house is pretty dangerous. Stay safe out there. I'll make a thread about it tomorrow to ensure your aware of the dangers life can offer and one every day until you are all aware of the danger life has to offer

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: diggindirt

Ohhhh .... that's so cute, so .... feminine. And yet, so ... naive ... The poor thing, couldn't possibly have a motive, or a calling, or even a slight reason ... he's just "out of place" ... alone, poor man ... oh ... so cute and naive.

Now would you care to address the rest of my post? Can you hazard a guess why these young men are exhibiting signs that they are without impulse control? Until we find the cause of the problem we cannot begin to seek a solution. If you have that answer, the world is waiting for your solution.
Millions of juveniles have violent thoughts, I would guess the majority do at some point in their youth. But only a small number act on those violent thoughts. What makes one unable to control those impulses while millions do manage?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
U.S. law enforcement won't acknowledge ISIS acts in the U.S. out of fear that doing so will inspire more ISIS wannabe's.

Same concept as this:
www.bbc.com...

top topics

join