It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where In the HELL did the "BLACK BOXES" Go?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: Salander

Pilot, passengers, wreckage, footage, etc. I assume none of these exist?

Proof for some of what you mention DOES exist, but sadly works against the official narrative. For example, the only picture we were shown about 77 were 4 frames from a parking lot video camera. Four frames, and all that it proves is that whatever struck the pentagon was NOT a 757.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Four frames, and all that it proves is that whatever struck the pentagon was NOT a 757.

These photos prove that you are incorrect.

Photo 1: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

Photo 2 : American 77 Wrecakge at the Pentagon

Photo 3: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

Photo 4: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

Just to let you know that your "no-B-757-at-the-Pentagon" claim was a fabrication and has been used to discredit the Truth Movement.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Perhaps because you are a non-aviator, you don't understand that many airplanes have SOME circuit breakers that are not accessible from the cockpit.

Let's take a look to see if you are right.

B-757 Cockpit Overhead Circuit Breaker Panel

Apparently, you are incorrect.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Apparently, you are incorrect.
a reply to: skyeagle409

No he is not, you know very well there are other breakers in the avionics bay, you have no problem deceiving people do you..

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Not on the B-757 or the B-757. The breakers on the C-5 can also be found on the aft wall panel in the cockpit. Now tell us, if there was an emergency where circuit breakers are to be pulled, explain to us how a crew is going to do so if the breakers are inaccessible.

Now, do your homework.
edit on 21-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Not on the B-757 nor the B-757.

I took a tour of the B 757 Av bay, I saw breakers with my very own eyes.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Tell us where the breakers in the B-757 are located before I post photos of the cockpit.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Most are in the flight deck, but there were a few non critical breakers in the AV bay..

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Primary breakers are where they need to be; in the cockpit. How else is a pilot or flight crew suppose to deal with certain in-flight emergencies if the breakers are out of reach? What is the purpose of a circuit breaker anyway? That think that you confusing the avionic bay with the cockpit breaker panel.
edit on 22-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Most likely he is NOT confusing the cockpit circuit breakers with others NOT in the cockpit.

As I've already mentioned, several, maybe most aircraft have some CBs located in the hell hole or elsewhere. I know the Lear 23 had that, and I'm sure others do too.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I don't say this with authority but I would bet that the breakers in the cockpit are primary breakers.
Meaning the ones in the hole are a sub set run off the primary breakers.
Much like the 20 Amp breakers in my garage are sub to the 50 amp garage breaker in the house main panel, which are sub to the main 200 amp breaker for the entire house.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

As I've already mentioned, several, maybe most aircraft have some CBs located in the hell hole or elsewhere. I know the Lear 23 had that, and I'm sure others do too.

What would happen if a pilot or aircrew needed urgent access to an inaccessible circuit breaker of an electrical equipment that is overheating in flight?

The following incident was caused when someone pushed a circuit breaker that was connected to a faulty fuel pump. I was standing near this C-141 as it burned on the flightline at Travis AFB, CA. I had just arrived for work when I heard the first explosion.

Photo: Burning C-141
edit on 22-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You've already showed the burning 141 here Skyeagle. It did not prove anything then, and it does not prove anything now.

It is fairly common that ALL CBs on any given aircraft are not accessible in the cockpit.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It is fairly common that ALL CBs on any given aircraft are not accessible in the cockpit.

That is false. The primary circuit breakers must be accessible to the pilot and flight crew. Tell us what you see on the overhead panels and floor panel in these cockpits.

Photo: Circuit Breakers Overhead B-757 Cockpit

Photo: Circuit Breakers Overhead B-777 Panel

Photo: B-767 Cockpit Circuit Breakers

Now, let's take a look at the FAA regulations regarding circuit breakers.

FEDERAL AVIATION REGULATIONS

Part 25: Sec. 25.1357 — Circuit protective devices.

(d) If the ability to reset a circuit breaker or replace a fuse is essential to safety in flight, that circuit breaker or fuse must be located and identified so that it can be readily reset or replaced in flight.

Where fuses are used, there must be spare fuses for use in flight equal to at least 50% of the number of fuses of each rating required for complete circuit protection.

www.risingup.com...

edit on 23-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The should have wrapped the black box in passports.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbloke

Speaking of passports, let's take a look what survived a fiery airline crash in Nepal.

Passport Survivied Airline Accident in Nepal

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: Belgianbloke

Speaking of passports, let's take a look what survived a fiery airline crash in Nepal.

Passport Survivied Airline Accident in Nepal

Wow thanks for posting this for the 57th time..

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Note: All comments here are verifiable using the internet by going to appropriate sources. None of this is made up and all names of witnesses are all known including others who have died in suspicious circumstances.

Thank you for your time.

We know no real planes crashed into the WTC as a fact using documented evidence that stands up in a court of law.

[snipped] Most of the people I know who are academically very bright do not believe the official story. In fact this isn't a classroom and the academic level from some folks on here is very low.

There were only two flights which were run on 9/11 that were real planes in the air that matched up to the alleged registration/ n-numbers that day. Two planes were absolutely faked. An nnumber is the identifying letters and numbers which identify a plane on the exterior. Also note not real non photoshopped image from hundreds of eyewitnesses even show an N-number. If a plane even hit the WTC by accident that number would have been picked up in images. Let alone the impossible physics and engineering impossibilities and mathematical challenges which shows what would have needed to happen to recreate the event,

This is from BTS's own data taken on or about 9/11. Both of these planes were not at the WTC site nor the Pentagon nor Shanksville, PA.

So where did these planes go? The answer was a mayor of Ohio named Michael R. White. The source of the journalist report was Cincinatti WCPO.

The footage has been verified as has former Mayor White's comments from people who lived in the Cleveland area. Footage is available on Youtube from a recorded Cincinatti tv feed someone uploaded, where Youtube is a video embedded application eventually acquired from Steven Chen and Chad Hurley by Google. It is not classified nor covered up information. In fact all of the sum of the parts exist on this event even if the mainstream corporate media and other sources picked up false information or knowlingly lied. I am assuming they were mislead and did not lie intentionally. The USA has open media on the internet and a state, local and federal system. The story at the local level was different than the story portrayed by alleged large national media media soources.

If they showed the two blackboxes from these flights it would prove the coverup and what happened. In fact United Airlines made a comment on the crash to Cleveland from CEO James Goodwin when the two flights landed in the Cleveland area and his comment said they were working with FBI to figure out what happened, it did not given any location of a crash site.. One allegedly at Cleveland and one at Toledo. The one at Cleveland was verified as being directed to an evacuated NASA site next to the airport but we don't know which planes went to which airport. And which went to Toledo as from the evidence I have seen it isn't specific and it was an airport in the vacinity and has not been confirmed to be Toledo since the comment only said vacinity of Cleveland but one reporter which has not been verified as of yet said the other airport for the flight was Toledo and the other flight was confirmed to be the Delta flight they thought may have been hijacked which was not and it landed in an emergency landing at Cleveland.

It is unclear what happened to the only two real flights out that day which was UAL 175 and UA 93 as I have confirmed but they did not crash, they both apparently landed.

Was the Boeing uninterruptable auto pilot or Raytheon landing systems or other similer technologies in use that day where passengers died on one or both flights where flight was autocontrolled to land? Were dna tests taken of the victims of the flights or was it all faked? Those are valid questions. The pilots unions themselves know flights can go on without a pilot as can trains and cars but there are some physical limitations where having a person can be better. Even driverless cars are on roads in use by Google and others. One cop pulled over one on the roads which had no driver because it was going too slow on the road. It made news headlines that day.

These are valid questions because we know where the two blackboxes actually went which were inside thise two jets when they landed, not crashed.

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: samkent

Perhaps because you are a non-aviator, you don't understand that many airplanes have SOME circuit breakers that are not accessible from the cockpit. Even the old Lear 23 had such an arrangement.

edit on 23-11-2015 by BlackOp007 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Nov 23 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed inappropriate comment

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Some folks haven't seen it, but the photo debunks the claim that passports cannot survive airplane accidents.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackOp007

It is unclear what happened to the only two real flights out that day which was UAL 175 and UA 93 as I have confirmed but they did not crash, they both apparently landed.

That is false because ACARS and radar data depicted no such thing and neither did the recovered aircraft wreckage at their crash sites.

These are valid questions because we know where the two blackboxes actually went which were inside thise two jets when they landed, not crashed.

That has been proven to be a fabrication.

So where did these planes go? The answer was a mayor of Ohio named Michael R. White. The source of the journalist report was Cincinatti WCPO.

Now, for the rest of the story.

93 Landed in Cleveland

The story in question, an Associated Press bulletin, was posted on WCPO.com during the morning of September 11, 2001. The story stated that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland. This was not true.

Once the AP issued a retraction a few minutes later, we removed the link.

www.911myths.com...

In other words, there were those who'd duped the Truth Movement into believing that United 93 landed at Cleveland Airport based on false information.

Was the Boeing uninterruptable auto pilot or Raytheon landing systems or other similer technologies in use that day where passengers died on one or both flights where flight was autocontrolled to land?

No, because it never happened. I might add that I was employed by Raytheon Aerospace after my Air Force retirement.

Were dna tests taken of the victims of the flights or was it all faked?

No! Just ask the families of the victims.

edit on 23-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join