It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where In the HELL did the "BLACK BOXES" Go?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Now I Get It: The black box explained

Although plane crashes are statistically rare, when one does happen, it’s the black box that is key to figuring out what went wrong.

But what is a black box and how does it work?

A black box is an electronic device stored in the tail of the plane that records flight information. Airplanes have two of them: the CVR , or cockpit voice recorder, and the FDR, or flight data recorder. And, despite the name, they’re not actually black, but bright orange, so they can be easily found.

The CVR records conversations, air traffic control and warning sounds in the cockpit from the two most recent hours of a flight. The FDR keeps track of the plane’s vital information, like speed, altitude, engine power, fuel levels, temperature and flight controls. It records up to 25 hours of data, and after that it records over existing data.

Black boxes can get damaged, but their “crash-survivable memory units,” which protect the memory cards, are practically indestructible. They’re wrapped in a thin layer of aluminum, an inch of high-temperature insulation and are covered in stainless steel or titanium.

Black boxes are built to survive acceleration up to 3,400 Gs, an hour in temperatures as high as 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit and to survive being submerged in water at a depth of 20,000 feet. They have an underwater beacon that emits a pulse every second and is detectable by sonar for about 30 days.

With hundreds of thousands of flights taking off daily around the world,, when it comes to the essential role of black boxes on planes, at least you can say, “Now I get it.”

HMMMM, "practically indestructible, an inch of high-temperature insulation, covered in stainless steel or titanium".

Okay, 4 planes supposedly crashed that day and none of them were submerged in water. They found none of the "black boxes" and no official investigation from NTSB is on record, at least for public consumption and yet the single greatest accumulation of supposed airplane tragedies to occur on American soil has been put to every single possible conspiracy theory imagined with one very important detail completely omitted; the biggest conspiracy of all of this is that the "BLACK BOXES" were never found.

Where the HELL did they disappear to? Are you going to tell me with a straight face an outright lie? They didn't find one of these supposedly damn near indestructible thingamajigs? I can see maybe not finding the ones at the Towers, but Pennsylvania and the Pentagon? The NTSB has investigated every single airplane crash except these that happened on that day.

Where was the MSM reports about that fact? They found a pristine passport and those little black boxes (painted orange) vanished. Each plane is supposed to be equipped with 2, so a total of 8 flight data recorders just got incinerated?

As if there is not enough about that day steeped in mystery and covered in manure, piles and piles of the crap, these little boxes never showed up anywhere at any crash at any time and the NTSB did not find this the least bit problematic, if anything don't you think this very fact would be enough to launch an even more intensive and extensive investigation, rather than what the actual investigation became; a compilation of concocted lies and half truths with no actual cause attributed to any of the supposed crashes that happened that day.

Somebody please, give me a real good explanation why every single black box (8) were never recovered?
edit on 7-11-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Wrong. The recorders from Flight 77 and Flight 93 were recovered. The others had 110 story buildings fall on them. They're not nearly indestructible though. Normal crashes have damaged them so badly that no data could be recovered.

The NTSB didn't investigate anything because they investigate accidents. If it's shown to be a deliberate act it's turned over to the FBI to investigate. The NTSB will lend assistance but they don't investigate.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Well the FBI sucks then because they did a really crappy job. I was never aware that they found those recorders, but still really? You think they investigated this properly? 2 buildings fell on them and destroyed all 4? But that beautiful passport survived? And it was never proven that this was a terrorist act. So, I am not so sure the NTSB should not have been more involved, even so, that whole day and all the crap was never treated properly by the MSM or any government alphabet soup nut job cover up artists.

Every time I think of it, I just get so furious, especially when I see how much attention has been paid to other airplane disasters since and how much the lives of stupid government officials like Clintons and Obamas get more MSM treatment and those idiot Bushes have gotten away with so much murder.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

A lot of things in that building were destroyed. But there have been crashes where the aircraft was fairly intact that the recorders were destroyed.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

But that beautiful passport survived? And it was never proven that this was a terrorist act.

The passport was blown clear on impact.
Not bolted to the frame of the plane.

It was proven to be a terrorist attack.
Your lack of search ability on the black boxes shows you have not bothered to really look into 911.
Likely you just go to the first conspiracy site you find and accept it as fact.
Try reading the evidence pages from the Zacarias Moussaoui trial.
You will see pictures of things found before the buildings came down.
Then come back and tell us how crappy of a job the FBI did.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I can see maybe not finding the ones at the Towers, but Pennsylvania and the Pentagon?

They did find the recorders in Shanksville.
You didn't look.

Here is a picture of what was left of one recorder from flight 77.
Doesn't look so indestructible to me.

Try visiting sites that don't have keyboard warriors posting below the title.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

It seems to me that a better way would be in this day and age,to have the boxes only to transfer data to a server,where it doesn't get damaged if there is a crash. Then anyone that needs it for the investigation can download the info from the site and have it complete.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
So says the lying government.

Like to see those serial number if they would match said airplanes.

But there are none, so the OS cant be true.
edit on 8-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
Somebody please, give me a real good explanation why every single black box (8) were never recovered?

Well, how about that claim just being a truther lie!

Why are you totally ignoring the boxes recovered from Flight 77 and Flight 93?

It is not uncommon for them not to be recovered, or to be found to be destroyed.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-11-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Bull#.
How did the passports survive?
Paper covers rock?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Coincidence!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I found this clip > 9/11 - Firemen Insist Aircraft Black Boxes Were Found from NYC .

I Hope this will Help .

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-11-2015 by bobw927 because: more info added .

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

If the planes were taken over by remote control and flown into the buidlings the powers that be would absolutely desperate to get their hands on them as this would be apparent early on the back box download.

This of course is all too riskly so the logical thing to do would be to remove them from the planes before they even took off. This gurrantees they will never be found.

Leaving them in the plane is just too big a risk . Someone might find one and give it to the wrong people.

If the planes were taken over by hijackers as the govt claims, the black boxs would show this too and prove the govts case that they were hijcked so the govt would have been keen to shove the black box recordings in the public face as incontribertable evidence that the planes where hijacked.

The fact that they have never been 'recovred' lends credence to the view that risk management said to take the back boxes out of the plans beforehand which indicates that hikjackers took over the planes is the least likely scenario.

If however, as some claim, the 'planes' never were passenger plans but flying bombs instead, then the question is, are such flying bombs equipped with back boxes? if the answer is no then their absence indicates that the 'planes' may in fact have been flying bombs.

So, there two scenarios in which the govt did not want the blsck boxes found and only one where they would want it to be found.

edit on 8-11-2015 by Azureblue because: z

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorBloodworth

Other pieces of paper survived after being blown clear - includes flight manifests and tickets from interior and
mail from the cargo hold

(Hijacker Satam M. A. al-Suqami's) passport was recovered by NYPD Detective Yuk H. Chin from a male passerby in a business suit, about 30 years old. The passerby left before being identified, while debris was falling from WTC 2. The tower collapsed shortly afterwards. The detective then gave the passport to the FBI on 9/11. Source (pdf)

On the street, standing in a shower of office paper and the siding from the building, he found a piece of paper. It was an airliner's itinerary, listing information about a flight from Boston to Los Angeles. Source

"...I noticed in the courtyard that there were valises, suitcases, strewn about the courtyard. There were wallets everywhere, broken glass, and then I noticed that there were airplane tickets." FDNY firefighter John Moribito

Along with the letter was a note: ''To whom it may concern. This was found floating around the street in downtown New York. I am sorry if you suffered any loss in this tragedy. Sincerely, a friend in New York!''
...Since then, Mrs. Snyder, a customer service representative at a grocery store, has discovered that she has one of only two pieces of mail known to have been recovered from the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center. At least one auction house has contacted her, saying she could sell the letter for tens of thousands of dollars. Source

In addition paper, video tapes and petri dishes of worms survived breakup of space shuttle COLUMBIA in 2003

COLUMBIA broke apart during reentry at altitude of 200,000 ft and speed of Mach 12

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

If plane was remote controlled as you claim - where did they get not one, but two Boeing 767 airliners ??

These are custom built, you dont just pick one off the shelf. It takes thousands of people, months to construct one

So where did they build it ? Every part on an aircraft has a serial number which is logged as belonging to that plane

Like all other truther claims is both ignorant of basic facts and illogical......

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bobw927

Guy who claimed black boxes were found is a fraud and liar

Been debunked 10 years ago.....

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

I was unaware , Just tried to Help , Sorry .

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Mystery Black Boxes

go foward to 23:10

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorBloodworth

Did the passport stay in the building?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
It was proven to be a terrorist attack.

Really!!!! How, when where who ... what court? Where is the "international" record of data, that shows the argumentation and where is the data, that shows the defences arguments?

Don't exit.

The fact that a "passport" blew out of a window and landed on the ground, and people took one look at it ... saw it was a picture of a "muslim" and yielled "Terrorist!".

Just shows how bigot and racist, Americans really are.

If it had been treated as a crime scene, and people looked at who would benefit for such an act ... we would be looking at a different world. But all we got, is a bunch of blown off stories that don't hold water. Asymmetric failures, suddenly cause symmetric breakup ... something that isn't even remotely possible, unless by design.

Putting this in short, the flight recorders are just a small piece, that make up a huge picture of doubt. But the only answers you get are, just like zaphod here ... "well, there ARE cases where this HAS occurred". Sure, and cows fly too ... is the correct answer. One passport flew out a window, it was "evidence" to convict a man, because it was the passport of a MUSOLIM (woooo) ... but lack of enthusiasm, by the US to conduct a real investigation and search for the "flight recorder" which probably was in the rubble that was picked piece by piece and driven awy, is not enough evidence to support "doubt".

This why the US is going "bye bye" ... and why Putin is being revered by the world, today. That guy lost an entire aeroplane with passangers, but his answer was "we want distinctive proof, before we take that step".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join