It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vulnerable teen 'gang raped' by young 'Syrian migrants' after recently arriving in Britain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Yeah, well, that changed

muslimrapewave.wordpress.com...

Nice list of links in the black box in the link provided . Link comes up underneath the box .

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

That's a good source.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Kind of a one stop shop for refugee apologists to get a grip .

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
nvm. Poorly constructed question with little value.
edit on 11/6/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I don't wanna say it but I'll drop a name. Barbara Lerner Spectre. Check this out...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

But, but, I've been reading that Jewish people are beginning to flee Sweden, and other areas of western Europe because they don't feel safe anymore. They're not safe anymore.

This is not on the point - but many of the folks in W.Europe are saying things like "well, multicultural societies have worked for the Americans, so we want to try it here".

I always laugh when I see that, because the reason it has worked in North America, is because our "immigrants" were from Western Europe!
Anyway. Not clear on the meaning of that vid, but thanks for posting. I am, however, clear on the fact that I'm sleepy.
'night Fly.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Over 24,000 reported rapes in UK and Wales last year which is just the tip of the iceberg as many more go unreported, Perhaps if they introduced mandatory castration of all those convicted of rape, there'd be a lot less.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Young Migrant men + islam =

This has happend before in other non european countries. VICE had a great documentary on one country.

There is always someone saying how they are not using the quran the right way or a patriarchal society and culture iwnt the real truth.

There must be something wrong if it is CONSTANLY being misused.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Are you only outraged if people are raped by Syrians? Clearly this thread serves no other purpose than to incite hate against people running for their lives and acting as if all Syrian refuges rape people because I read on the Internet it's apart of their culture.

edit on 6-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The worry isn't about them, it's about the people who look just like them that decided to come along for the ride since not one iota of work is done to confirm they're honestly one of your innocent refugees.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Are you only outraged if people are raped by Syrians?

Heres some light reading about Lebanese rapists then .
en.wikipedia.org...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

No one is saying all the refugees are rapists. But look at the stats man! Why do people ignore this? It's not fake news.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

You let Satan and his demons into Europe, you allow in the spirit of wrath, lust and envy..

These people wear a 666 on their heads..

Children need God's protection from the Devil's code of conduct; Islam is the embodiment of that Satanic code--

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

You let Satan and his demons into Europe, you allow in the spirit of wrath, lust and envy..

Children need God's protection from the Devil's code of conduct; Islam is the embodiment of that Satanic code--

What in the hell are you smoking?

(post by tony9802 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

originally posted by: tony9802

What in the hell are you smoking?

It's Islam against infidels..are you unable to see this? This is how they are raised, it's punishment and converson to Islam through sexual violation for being infidels..the men in turn, get to be beheaded..it is standard protocol in their nations, being brought into yours..
edit on 7-11-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

But, but, I've been reading that Jewish people are beginning to flee Sweden, and other areas of western Europe because they don't feel safe anymore. They're not safe anymore.

This is not on the point - but many of the folks in W.Europe are saying things like "well, multicultural societies have worked for the Americans, so we want to try it here".

I always laugh when I see that, because the reason it has worked in North America, is because our "immigrants" were from Western Europe!
Anyway. Not clear on the meaning of that vid, but thanks for posting. I am, however, clear on the fact that I'm sleepy.
'night Fly.

Also, most of the immigrants to America are Asian and Catholic from Latin America..there has been no religious conflict up until now..

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

So according to this jewish woman the culture of Europe can't survive unless it has Jewish leadership. Really, its the Jewish banking system that has caused chaos and theft, raping countries of their assets like Greece. She seems all polite and so sensible, but is merely setting up the promotion of Jewish people over the goy.

People need to be aware of what exactly is in the Jewish holy book the Talmud and how it instructs the total exploitation of the 'monkey' people called the goy without any conscience whatsoever. Once having these holy instructions, then take a cool look at the people who are controlling media, finance, propaganda through Hollywood and tv and importantly our legal systems plus holding dual passports as MPs. then you realise the Jewish people are already nicely in control thank you.

She has come out of the woodwork because the knowledge of who is who and their personal agendas is now in the public domain and she is trying to qualify it. If you follow her logic and patronising the world is where it is today and in this state because of her superior Jewish Leadership. Its ignorance about what religion teaches people and how if infects their cultures that needs to be exposed especially about Judaism. Men like Soros, Rothschild, Rockerfellar never elected however dictate politics and control money, are the problem of the world and especially the Western part today. They by not taking responsibility for their actions, and leave others less ambition to rule the goy vulnerable because of their actions. There is no excuse for hurting people because of their religion, but there is also no excuse for sly taking over the world and treating all other people as though they are children either. Her patronising superiority would be better spent trying to sort out Israel rather than the once stable Europe.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Also, we are armed to the teeth. They wouldn't be getting away with what is going on in EU.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
In the UK we already have had trouble with immigrants grooming our vulnerable kids in places like Rotherham where these disgusting habits have been exposed.

Unless we start treating immigrants as normal citizens and prosecute them with the same zealousness ordinary Brits face when they get up to these crimes, then this problem will grow. It will simply add to the pressure of too much immigration by granting passports as opposed to only work permits. If you offend with your excuse of 'my balls hurt so its my right' then out you go.

Differing cultures with such divergence in their attitude towards women and also sadly children, are going to clash violently when it comes to paedophelia and rape. They are not conducive to living side by side - someone has to give and it won't be the English if our history is to be considered. Muslims can't claim to honour the law of the country they live in if they try to override it, which clearly many muslim men think they are entitled to do.

I am surprised governments don't do an induction when refugees come into a country, whereby they get the idea what is acceptable and not. Word soon passes around so those here illegally will get to hear it.
edit on 7-11-2015 by Shiloh7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join