It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vulnerable teen 'gang raped' by young 'Syrian migrants' after recently arriving in Britain

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I haven't got much to say, people on here know my concerns and worries about people we are letting walk freely into Europe. I've cried tonight, its making me ill, I genuinely wonder what sort of world my child is going to live in within the next few years.

BEFORE people start saying but it is Daily Express if you read through the article you will see at the bottom the Police are asking people to contact them.

Kent Social Services were only saying last week they are failing British children who are already vulnerable with regard to safeguarding because they have 2,000 who have come from Calais who they also have to safeguard because they are seen as vulnerable too.

I've shared this because I think it should be shared, it might help to put into perspective why I feel as I do.

www.express.co.uk...

It will be my last post on the subject for my sanity.
Darlin, you have my sympathies. Those who condemn you for your feelings are not walking the mile in your shoes.

This is the precipice. God help us all.

Let those who glory in the destruction be the first to see their mistakes.
edit on 8-11-2015 by XCrissCrossX because: Can't see worth a crap and typed k for l.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrissCrossX

We are already over the precipice, the internationalist are not interesting in our national concerns, they represent only the vested financiel interests of corporations and are actually conditioning the public to think of nationalism as a bad word.

We never got a say in there policy's, they never asked us but simply sought to pander to there own interests, a one world government and national identitys destroyed and shattered is there ultimate goal, one world for the corporations to own, one world for the corporation to rule and one world for the corporations to bind in the darkness of ignorance (to borrow from Tolkien).

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I have a friend in Sweden who feeds me regular updates on refugee situation there. The most recent anecdote details how refugees won't get of the buses their carted around on unless they're being dropped of to be housed in big cities...! Seems they don't like small towns and hamlets and would rather be somewhere they can form caliphat... *cough* I mean, communities.

They also do not seem too eager to work or study; preferring suckle the teat of the generous Sverige welfare system...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Dont fret. if you do a bit of checking you will see 90+% of rapes are committed by born and bread British people. You can now crawl out from under yer bed....fear the white man.

A number that you pulled from somehwere where the sun does not shine of course.

No it comes from here :

www.gov.uk...

Of course you can do the usual ATS thing and deny the figures are true because a government department produced them. But then again on the opposite side of the very same coin : where do the stats about immigrant rapes come from that the xenophobes spout about ? So far I see anecdotes, some personal, but hey that's Daily Mail stuff. In a room of 1000 the Daily Mail will find the 1 person that fits their xenophobic headline!

And not anywhere in there is there a distinction being made on the perps being white born and bread brits or of forgeign origin.

The only 90% figure there is this :
"Around 90 per cent of victims of the most serious sexual offences in the previous year knew the perpetrator, compared with less than half for other sexual offences."

So yes you did pull that number from somewhere where the sun dont shine.
And just in case , Having a british pasport does not mean "white male".

edit on 9-11-2015 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I have just started this thread yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its relating to Brussels now trying to do a deal with African countries so that they will take the unskilled Africans back who have come into Europe. Funny that because we are always told they are mainly Syrians!!! We are also told here in UK how much they will enrich our society and bring much needed skills such as Brain Surgeons, Nurses. The truth is a lot of these people are here for the generous benefits that are in European Countries and don't have skills to offer. How could they have skills to offer when they don't even speak German?

What this has also bought to light is the fact that when Frau Merkel pretended to be so compassionate and invited the world to come to Europe and said all Syrians would be given refugee status, it wasn't really done out of compassion. She wanted to pick which people she wanted to keep who would benefit Germany and prop up their ageing population. Now rather like commodities she wants to send back the people who have nothing to offer to Germany and instead bring over the real Brain Surgeons etc.

Brussels also don't seem to care what sort of problems this will create for these African Countries should the deal go ahead. Africa will lose all its skilled workers and then their economies will fail which in turn will start civil unrest and then, yes, you guessed it, it will create even more refugees. You couldn't make it up! The lunatics have taken over the asylum and we are acting like the subdued drugged up onlookers too far gone to even care!!a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Sod the bloody figures, figures are manipulated, look at Sweden for proof of that, they refuse to even disclose who the rapists are.

FACT: Muslim males who come from radical countries are more likely to rape than any person, the Shariah law they follow treats females as 50% (at best) of what a male is worth and rape can only be took to court if 4 MALE witnesses stand forward to be witnesses and there's every chance the raped female will still be given a sentence or punishment even then.

All across Europe males coming from these countries are committing rape and other violent acts, playing with the facts does not make it go away. Yes we have home grown rapists but they know its a crime, most of these Muslim males think its a RIGHT!

When will people stop hiding behind figures and liberal ideals when its actually happening right in your very country and others who call them self safe and educated...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Sadly all true, we have GOT to treat immigration as a business, take in who has a use and sod the rest, yes its harsh but times need harsh measures. Many of these people are NEVER going to work, many will never speak the countries language, the females will simply be baby boomers and the males have mostly zero skills, all they have done is be in an army of sorts or done menial work. But its their faith that I most distrust, Radical Islam justifies them to do acts of barbarity that stagger the mind, it justifies them to treat women as donkeys, it justifies them to rape and murder people they consider 'kuffar', its simply NOT compatible with a normal educated viewpoint.

Sorry but I cannot trust a person who believes in those ideals, I need to keep my wife and daughter safe from that sort of ideal, my wife is a normal Muslim and she finds these radicals abhorrent, they don't follow the book, they follow made made trash. I myself am from Belfast and hate religion as I've seen people killed over being one or the other.

As for the figures, do you really think all these governments release accurate figures, look at Germany, they hide the number of rapes and violent antics because they want the rest of Europe to take some of these people, knowing you are taking in violent jihadists isn't a top selling point so the figures are fudged so you basically only see the happy clappy squad. If Sweden and the UK released the real figures people would scream in terror. I live a street away from a man who thought it was ok to hack off his wife's head in the garden over a trivial matter, and yes, he was Muslim. Yes we have home grown violent criminals but 1. why should we import more and 2. what in our life style supports the idea of beheading your wife is ok, yup a big fat zero, its the radical way, we don't need it....

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Sorry, double post by accident..
edit on 9-11-2015 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Thanks for your post, just in case you do return! I have looked at your blog and it looks really interesting, so thanks for that a reply to: Mclaneinc

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
a reply to: anxiouswens

Sadly all true, we have GOT to treat immigration as a business, take in who has a use and sod the rest, yes its harsh but times need harsh measures. Many of these people are NEVER going to work, many will never speak the countries language, the females will simply be baby boomers and the males have mostly zero skills, all they have done is be in an army of sorts or done menial work. But its their faith that I most distrust, Radical Islam justifies them to do acts of barbarity that stagger the mind, it justifies them to treat women as donkeys, it justifies them to rape and murder people they consider 'kuffar', its simply NOT compatible with a normal educated viewpoint.

Sorry but I cannot trust a person who believes in those ideals, I need to keep my wife and daughter safe from that sort of ideal, my wife is a normal Muslim and she finds these radicals abhorrent, they don't follow the book, they follow made made trash. I myself am from Belfast and hate religion as I've seen people killed over being one or the other.

As for the figures, do you really think all these governments release accurate figures, look at Germany, they hide the number of rapes and violent antics because they want the rest of Europe to take some of these people, knowing you are taking in violent jihadists isn't a top selling point so the figures are fudged so you basically only see the happy clappy squad. If Sweden and the UK released the real figures people would scream in terror. I live a street away from a man who thought it was ok to hack off his wife's head in the garden over a trivial matter, and yes, he was Muslim. Yes we have home grown violent criminals but 1. why should we import more and 2. what in our life style supports the idea of beheading your wife is ok, yup a big fat zero, its the radical way, we don't need it....

I find it also very interesting how our current day third wave feminists hardly rep a word about this. All they seem to want is to blame the "dominating white male. If they cannot do this then al of a sudden they are not interessted in the subject of rape and return to fictional problems like "eye rape" or being oppressed by men who gave them a compliment or held the door open for them.

People are sticking there heads in the sand for these reasons and political "correctnes". Honesty is a hrd thing to find these days.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Gang rape is a very unusual crime in the west, it seems to be perpetrated by specific groups of people from one or 2 specific types of ethnic origin, and possibly from one main religion.

If you can be bothered to go and look at the facts I think you'll be able to work out who it is.

And it's not white British men.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Kudos to you for sticking your head above the parapet

knowing you will now be recognised as a racist.

Trouble is the pendulum has swung too far in the other direction and

the west is so terrified to be considered racist that they go too far in

accommodating other nations to the detriment of their own

people!

Taken on a smaller scale .... who puts their neighbours before their

own families? ... an idiot? ... or a saint?

Racist as a word has become a slur, but there is no reason why

people shouldn't have pride in their country and their heritage.

In sport, in the Olympics every one takes pride in winning 'for their

particular country waving or covering themselves in the flag of their

country.

But it seems it is wrong to want to put ones countrymen first when it

comes to,

#the education of our children,

#our over stretched health service,

#our depleted social housing stock.

Not to mention I believe the UK contributes the largest sums of

money annually to third world countries?

I've come to the conclusion that *racism* is a much over used slur

and as such no longer has any legitimate meaning

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I've got past caring. Its a label. People don't know my life, they don't know my groups of friends. If they did they wouldn't call me racist. The people who usually use this label are the deniers and don't usually have any answers when pressed for their real views.

As I said a few weeks ago all they are doing is shutting down debate. There are lots of people feeling aggrieved and to keep trying to surpress these feelings by using such labels is dangerous. It is far healthier to be honest about ones feelings so there can be open debate and that way those feelings of resentment and anger don't fester into something more dangerous.

The people calling people racist don't seem able to see they are causing more problems, they are actually ignoring terrible things in their self-rightenous.

The term racist doesn't actually fit as far as I can see because it is isn't about race, its about a certain religion that likes to put itself at the front of everything and then people wonder why it is the first thing in everyone's minds! I personally had never given much thought to the religion of Islam until recent years when it is all I ever hear about from the extremists making videos and chopping peoples heads off.a reply to: eletheia

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think the British authorities have the information breakdown that would highlight the origin of all the rapists. They just don't want it let out of the bag. When you seriously look at the problem it would be a massive failing of inteligence on their part. Criminal profiling is the major motivation here. They have the figures, believe.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I think this guy raises a few good points, like how it doesn't matter who is right or wrong on the subject, because nobody is allowed to talk about it.

Aside from the skyrocketing rape statistics, another big issue that is being completely ignored is the racism and discrimination among the immigrants themselves. In the town of Malmo Jews are fleeing en masse because they are being violently threatened by anti-semitic immigrants. Muslim workers refuse to shake hands with women because it is against their religion, and it is considered discrimination to not allow a muslim immigrant to discriminate against women... this is just utterly ridiculous.

Anti-Semitism in Malmö reveals flaws in Swedish immigration system
Punishing Muslims for refusal to shake hands with women is discrimination, Swedish court rules
Sweden: Rape Capital of the West

Despite the EU's crumbling economic situation over 700,000 immigrants have been accepted into Europe so far this year, and many of them are not integrating into western society very well. It's just going to get worse until the media can't ignore it anymore which is going to lead to a bad situation.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I think this is the one where he talks about the Somalian gang rapes. When it comes to the heart of the matter, it is really the sexual assaults he's so angry about, and they are often accompanied by physical trauma as well. He's upset with the government too of course, but the rape issue is the one that has him in a tailspin.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

◾"When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis. These boys, who come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin, will follow girls and bother them without their realizing it. Naturally, this generates fear."
— Bavarian politician, quoted in Die Welt.

They don't realize they are bothering the girls.

Those girls need to get over themselves.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I'm a Swede... I did NOT know that rape carried such a ridiculously low sentence, 2 years minimum 6 years maximum. That is sick.. rape of a minor especially! And this guy got 22 days.. man.

What kind of sentence does a crime like that carry in the US? I'm thinking no less than a lifetime. *Checking Wikipedia*

Well, it seems rape carries a much stiffer sentence in the US, that is more like it. If I was in charge I'd give them the death sentence after a longer sentence of torture. Maybe bring back death by a thousand cuts.

Reminds me of a gruesome quote I came across that indirectly touches on the exacerbating effect too much leniency can have. 2 years for raping a child and they'd be coddled in a Swedish prison that would put most third world homes to shame. There's something not right about that.

"You don’t stop rape by teaching men not to rape, you stop rape by publicly flaying alive rapists and then hanging their bloodied and mutilated corpses on lamp posts."

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Its a shame Europe, specifically Sweden and Germany, hasn't realize they're being milked dry by people seeking economic refuge.

They should have gotten fingerprints, taken pictures, and gave IDS to every single refugee crossing and gave them a 3 year refuge with a possibility to stay longer. But instead you have an open border policy and PC nutjobs just welcomed every single one in without thinking about the consequences. You're gonna have feral children. religious crazies, and cultural tension spread all throughout Europe.

Europe will be completely changed in 100 years or less

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

If you went to prison for raping a child in the US you better hope for death because every inmate is going to destroy you daily and probably kill you.

But yes its sickening this man gets to walk the streets and live a normal life while this 12 year old girl's life is probably scared forever. Sad sad world

edit on 12-11-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join