It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the usefulness of a million galaxies ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Chaos Theory we can come to terms with the conclusion that what we identify as random is not random at all. Our brains in relation to quantum entanglement, exhibit non-random behavior.

Thus presenting that in what science today generally acknowledges as a random event (i.e. the Universe) is not random.

In relation to the Multiverse and respectively to the electron cloud as well as parallel expressions upon each representation in potential to the Electron Cloud.

It gets complicated....

edit on 6-11-2015 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You see our Universe in context could be an expression of differentiation and just as the atoms in our bodies are an expression of our cells.

We are part of a fractal that presents in general that time and space as we understand it, is not a barrier.

Our perspective upon reality (multiverse theory) in this perspective. Is akin in relation to the electron cloud as in us as a facet in a diamond.

But in condition of what is parallel in each facet given in theory what exists beyond 80 billion light years from here?

With regards to entanglement all things in the Universe were fundamentally created at the same time.

How does that apply to all objects we define today as a Universe that are parallel?

And created at the same time?

Any thoughts?
edit on 6-11-2015 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Something to consider.....

Structure of the Electron

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Maybe questions such as the one(s) you ask are the reason that some with the resources to have their brains cryogennically (sp) frozen do so.

So there is a possibility of their being revived in the future to see how mankind somehow got around the prevailing mass ignorance of today to realize something like the simple truth of everything.

The universe existed long before we were here to try to rationalize and explain it somehow with our limited perception and conditioned way of thinking.

I think everything is nothing.

I think nothing is potential for everything.

I think too much, I am told frequently, maybe I need a better job to more fully engage myself, to keep me distracted and considering meaningless things until I go back into the void that is nothing.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
because above is below on all scales until it is not

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseynWhat is the usefulness of a million galaxies ?

To make religion look silly.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

"The Meaning of life is to live"

Alan Watts

I think the galaxies exist to EXIST. Think about it, if ours didn't exist you wouldn't be pondering this question. To extrapolate on that, here is a question for you; what if it took 100 billion galaxies to facilitate your coming into existence?

Then also, what we are looking at as the universe may in fact be something else entirely:

This is an image of the large scale structure of millions of galaxies:

This is a neural network in a human brain:

Do we even really KNOW what the nature of reality really is?

edit on 8-11-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Please do not confuse Utilitarians with Nihilism, which you seem to suffer a bit from it seems.

A billion galaxies are, indeed, as others have stated - to maximize an account for the emergence of New Life.

All sorts of lifeforms emerging from this central point will eventually find rest on the planets revolving around those millions of stars in those millions of galaxies and the universe will continue to expand accordingly to accommodate all life once they are understood and maximized to their full potential here on this incarnation.

We are just here in the origin, the Garden so to speak....you think understanding usefulness it hard? Try being the one appropriating the garden to where it maintains a healthy symbiotic ecosphere for all the new lifeforms as they emerge.

Just saying....it involves a lot of freaking and constant attention.
Mother nature is very creative with her children.

As such, those who handle these matters have to be practical....all is useful in the right environments.

It's just a lot of work finding out what works best for certain ecospheres.
Time.
Patience.
Pesistence.

As we grow we too can learn our potentials.
Time.
Patience.
Persistence.

Some mistakenly think "weeds" serve no purpose, but a trained gardener knows the medicinal value of most "weeds".

It's a trial of patience, time, testing and hard work finding what is viable and what isn't.
It's always disheartening when one finds a truly "useless" thing. Because it means a failure to the scientist.

But that does not mean that that lifeform cannot give rise to a healthier and stronger different life-form just by being planted near it, thereby, proving it's usefulness and being recognized as a valuable asset to the Gardener. Trust the Gardeners who tend their works wisely and be patient with them while you maximize you time to your greatest true potential....and trust in the Heavens to understand our human plights and provide sanctuary when our life here is complete.

"Rejoice, my brothers, when you find yourself in trials and facing adversity. For knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. But endurance must do it's complete work, so that you may be mature and complete, lacking nothing." ~ James 1:2-4

Hang in there.

It's gonna be ok.

edit on 11/8/15 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit, formatting

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
@What is the usefulness of a million galaxies ?

Possible learning nurseries for expanding CREATOR Creation energy forms to grow and learn within before they Ascend & have access to more objective reality settings that may require a more developed, intelligent and matured consciousness...

How did they descend ??

And what was the point of accessing less objective reality settings to have a less developed, stupid and immature consciousness ?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
@What is the usefulness of a million galaxies ?

Possible learning nurseries for expanding CREATOR Creation energy forms to grow and learn within before they Ascend & have access to more objective reality settings that may require a more developed, intelligent and matured consciousness...

How did they descend ??

And what was the point of accessing less objective reality settings to have a less developed, stupid and immature consciousness ?

Alan Watts presented an interesting and entertaining angle on this :
"I wonder, I wonder what you would do if you had the power to dream at night any dream you wanted to dream and you would of course be able to alter your time sense, and slip, say 75 years of subjective time into 8 hours of sleep.

“Dawn
You would, I suppose, start out by fulfilling all your wishes. You could design for yourself what would be the most ecstatic life — love affairs, banquets, dancing girls, wonderful journeys, gardens, music beyond belief. And then after a couple of months of this sort of thing, of 75 years a night, you’d be getting a little taste for something different. And you would move over to an adventurous dimension, where there was sudden dangers involved, and the thrill of dealing with dangers. And you could rescue princesses from dragons, and go on dangerous journeys, make wonderful explosions and blow them up. Eventually get into contest with enemies.

And after you’ve done that for some time, you’d think up a new wrinkle to forget that you were dreaming. So you’d think it was all for real, and to be anxious about it. Because it’d be so great when you woke up, and then you’d say, well, like children who dare each other on things, how far out could you get? What could you take? What dimension of being lost, of abandonment of your power, what dimension of that could you stand? You could ask yourself this ‘cos you know you’d eventually wake up.

Then, you would get more and more adventurous and you will make further and further out gambles as to what you would dream. Finally, you would dream where you are now. You would dream the dream of living the life that you’re actually living today..."
edit on 8-11-2015 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat
Just curious, whats the significance of that date?

Its approx. 9085 days, time now, till we get there.

Should we all be worried?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Visitor2012
And why should you want to dream anything, when you can have it FOR REAL?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

The utility of billions of galaxies is to maximize the emergence of life.

I dont even think thats the case.... You are just saying that from a human point of view.
Why would the universe care if there is life or not?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So you are posing a question as to why? Why do things exist? Some things just do, and serve no purpose other than to serve the purpose of something else...

Everything is a result of something, no matter how small, everything as some connection to something else.

A million galaxies serve no other purpose other than "being" 1 million galaxies... There is no law saying there should only be 1 or 100 or 100,000 or 1,000,000.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: yosako

Well, how can you be sure this isnt just an experience similar to a dream?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

I dont even think thats the case.... You are just saying that from a human point of view.

You're implying the Universe is self aware?

Is it possible for another species of intelligent beings are capable of coming to that same conclusion?

The Universe is complex, we all know that.

Life is complex.

Intelligent life is even more complex and is the result of an eventuality from the springing of life.

If conditions for life are present in the universe, then it stands to reason that its not a matter of, "does the universe care" moreso then, "are the conditions right this time?"

Look at Mars, poor folks had their atmosphere blown away, nobody cried but a few billion being who died there, but life moved on because its whats expected to do.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Well, Apple trees grow as tall as they can and they grow as many branches as their potential allows, to pop out as many apples it can, for as long as it can. Caring really has nothing to do with that either. It's similar to many other aspects of life we can observe. Is it so unusual to suggest the physical Universe may be the same way?
edit on 8-11-2015 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yosako

Where lies the difference? Dream intrudes into reality or reality is the dream?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Are/were you dreaming of a reality that for whatever reason "popped" into existence you now have to live through/experience in 3D?
edit on 8-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join