It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Views On Animal Mutilation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Have you ever completed an autopsy on any of these mutilated animals? Did you find any particular patterns, like certain organs missing. Were all the glands that secrete hormones still intact (pituraty in particular).

The reason I ask is one particular crack head (famous in ufo circles who suffered depression and said he was attacked multiple times and has scars to prove) stated that our hormones are like "crack coc aine" to aliens, and this could be an agreed substitute if they are in cahoots with the government.

I would like to know if there are consistent patterns (if you are telling the truth of course).
Not that I believe it myself but food for thought anyway.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
no one really knows for sure, it is a really dark mystery.
Have they found any kind anaesthetic in them or any other chemicals or are there just cuts and missing parts? I have never noticed that was reported.

And like with all mysteries there are many controversial stories, such as you and many other witnesses of orb and later mutilations and so on...

My feeling after watching a few documentaries about it, is that something paranormal is going on in valid cases and someone else is trying to cover it up, so it all stays hidden.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
Have you ever completed an autopsy on any of these mutilated animals? Did you find any particular patterns, like certain organs missing. Were all the glands that secrete hormones still intact (pituraty in particular).

The reason I ask is one particular crack head (famous in ufo circles who suffered depression and said he was attacked multiple times and has scars to prove) stated that our hormones are like "crack coc aine" to aliens, and this could be an agreed substitute if they are in cahoots with the government.

I would like to know if there are consistent patterns (if you are telling the truth of course).
Not that I believe it myself but food for thought anyway.

Sounds like something a crackhead would come up with.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2
In his defense crack heads would imagine something alot more creative. Lol.

Just a shame the OP doesn't shed more light on his findings.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
a reply to: draknoir2
In his defense crack heads would imagine something alot more creative. Lol.

Just a shame the OP doesn't shed more light on his findings.
yeah aliens being addicted to humans as a drug was taken from torchwood a tv show spinoff of dr who.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

Can we stay on the subject this is not Dr Who

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PindarAln

Perhaps it is.
Can you please answer the questions asked.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Perhaps it is.
Can you please answer the questions asked.

Yes I have. In fact in 85% of deaths in Wales between 2006 and 2015, the lungs, the sexual organs and either the left or right jaw were removed from the dead animal. Where the animal was a female the reproductive organs were removed but only wound approx 2 inches in diameter with strange burn marks was visible.

My colleague in Worcester UK is studying blood conditions in dead animals currently. Results due I December from attacked cows. Hopefully the intended to find patterns.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The point is this this happens on a global scale and even after 50 years or so there is no official explanation.
This means that those in power arent interested in a solution. For now it has become some kind of intertainment but in fact it has to be investigated. However the fact that governments dont (officially) investigate () Cattle mutilation might indicate that they know more.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PindarAln

Did you check for expulsion cavities and magnetic iron spheres?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: raytheo
The point is this this happens on a global scale and even after 50 years or so there is no official explanation.
This means that those in power arent interested in a solution. For now it has become some kind of intertainment but in fact it has to be investigated. However the fact that governments dont (officially) investigate () Cattle mutilation might indicate that they know more.

Yep... cattle die and get eaten by predators on a global scale.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

well the subject is not supposed to be crackheads so I helped by debunking that didn't I now we can continue talking cattle mutilations.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
A couple of years ago the Science Channel had on their show "The Unexplained Files" a show on this subject. While no clear answers were found, they did offer some possibilities. In one instance where a rancher had seen some orange orbs flying around and over his property where there had been a mutilation, an investigator familiar with cattle mutilations and ufo's, laid out a map of the U.S. He noted areas of the country where cattle mutilations had occurred along with ufo sightings. As it turned out there was a clear band of mutilations/ufo sightings that were mostly seen in the same area of the country, along the center part from west to east. They had another investigator talk about the possibility that some secret part of government perhaps was checking/inspecting the food chain, as some years back we had the mad cow scare. One conclusion reached was that you could not rule out ufo's, nor could you rule them in. I am sure you could pull this show up from youtube if interested.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the response but could you answer the questions I asked Here

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I saw a mutilated steer in Glacier Washington in the '90's I went there with a veterinarian who examined the animal. Where it was found would not grow any vegetation years later, in a small area that had grass and weeds before the incident, and the following spring nothing would grow any longer. Dogs would whimper and skulk away with tail between legs when brought anywhere near the animal. That part really scared a few people and it is really creepy.

This animal looked the same as many other classical cases of cattle mutilations, and showed signs of having organs removed, cored out parts being cut with high temp laser like precision and no blood anywhere. Also showing signs of being dropped from high up.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
skepdic.com...

It is useless to note that insects and animals often devour the vulnerable mucous membranes and the softer parts of dead animals such as the genitalia, instead of trying to burrow through the cowhide. It is pointless to note that incisions to a carcass by the teeth of predators or scavengers often resemble knife cuts. It is pointless to note that bloating often leads to skin splitting in straight lines resembling incision and exposing internal organs. It is of no use to point out that there is little or no blood oozing from the wounds because blood settles, the heart does not pump when an animal is dead, and insects devour the blood that does spill out. And it is certainly pointless to describe the experiment done by the Washington County (Arkansas) Sheriff's Department. They placed a dead cow in a field and had observers watch what happened over the next 48 hours. When they reported that bloating led to incision-like tears in the skin and that blowflies and maggots had cleaned out the soft tissue so that the carcass looked exactly like those that had been attributed to aliens or satanic cultists, they were generally ignored by the community of true believers.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I did look into this back in April and it was actually hard to find the specifics of cases. A quick internet search gives you the same old ones repeated time after time. So I first thought there wasn't much to it all.

But delve deeper and it seems that ,yes, something suspicious is going on.

Some of it points to predators, insects and natural decomposition for sure. But there is evidence of covert sampling of the food chain by well equipped individuals with their equipment left on the scene occasionally. Some cattle appear to have been hoisted with straps and have broken bones as if they have been dropped from the air.

The milk and beef industry is a massive part of many economies. So after a number of high profile nuclear accidents and tests down the years, prions which cause CWD, CJD, BSE etc and even links to Alzheimers disease from eating beef then there is a possibility that someone wants to test the product out in the wild.

There is hardly any information from India about cattle mutilation where there are about 125m cattle. So it could be that Western food conglomerates (in Burger munching nations) are wanting to keep things secret and using their own undercover agencies to test the toxins out there in the wild?

Aliens? Well maybe? Who knows?

If you want to revisit that whole thread, to pick up on anything and debate it in this one, then here is the link:

Close Encounters of the Herd Kind: UFOs, Aliens & Cattle Mutilation

edit on 5/11/15 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ok so yes they were all dead and I can confirm without going into too much detail that the left lung of each bulk had been surgically removed. No blood pooling or flesh wounds. However each bulk did have burn wounds around straight edged cuts above the left shoulder.

That farm whilst protecting the farmers identity was in the Wem area of Shropshire and not far from Grinshill.

For obvious reasons I will not reveal the farms name or the owners/farmer details.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Being a researcher you took pictures ?

I'm interested because I live in Shropshire , I've seen no mention in the Shropshire Star of cattle mutilations , perhaps I missed it.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Maybe some cows are being used as test for weaponry (laser blast effect on organic bodies) or perhaps genetic. What strikes me as the most important aspect of all this, is that the cow is the most massive of farm animals - which seems to imply that the tests are related to body mass.

I've heard of live pigs being shot to study the damage caused by various military ammunition.

Maybe the lasers are an upgraded weapon being studied by our military behind our backs. Aliens make for a great diversion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join