It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Views On Animal Mutilation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Collusion, definitely a good word.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MAC269

CJD is something we struggle with and cannot nail down an exact cure for. In terms of ET and their interest in this then I do believe that they may be looking into animals for this reason and to study or test.

Already in Crew Green Shropshire in September we had one case of CJD which was reported in the press, although the location was not mentioned. Crew Green is very near to three farms that have had mutes.

edit on -06:00431106amFri, 06 Nov 2015 02:43:59 -0600AMFriday11 by PindarAln because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No they stay with me and people I chose to share with they are too sensitive sorry.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PindarAln

Too sensitive , how so ?
You have made claims in this thread that require at least some back up , your answer suggests that you do have pictures but we are not people you want to share them with even though you are an anonymous poster on an internet forum , if you have pictures and deem the story worthy of a thread here then you should post them , unless you don't have the pictures of course.

edit on 6-11-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

here's the explanation for the half cats. it's coyotes (who are becoming more urbanized). they found out because police were doing a serious animal cruelty investigation, so they used dna tests. i did a bit of heavy reading and yes, the explanation makes sense. they rip the cats apart to get at the entrails.

www.tbo.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

For my own safety I do not feel that I can post them here just yet. I'm sorry but you have to respect the position that I'm in. I do not wish prying eyes to hassle me again like the chap from Qinetiq. But what I speak is the truth I can asure you. Please understand this. Thanks

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

But the wounds are not 'ripped' or 'torn' which would suggest a predator like this or foxes etc.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
One question I have is, why do they return them? why not just take them away and study them whole? this leads me to believe it is some kind of government fear mongering program. you know like "look what WE can do- cut out yer anus".

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

For my own safety I do not feel that I can post them here just yet.

Yet , so there is a chance that at some point you will ?
What needs to change for you to feel you can post ?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PindarAln

For my own safety I do not feel that I can post them here just yet. I'm sorry but you have to respect the position that I'm in. I do not wish prying eyes to hassle me again like the chap from Qinetiq. But what I speak is the truth I can asure you. Please understand this. Thanks

Since what you anonymously post here about dead cows is so important to TPTB perhaps you should consider a Dead Man Switch.

It works for Steven Greer...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

True and I have that in place in more ways than one. There are five other people whom I totally trust who are in a position to let rip should the need arise.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

There will no doubt come a point in time that I will feel able to share other information and images etc. Right now I feel the time is not right until I feel like I'm no longer u Der scrutiny or being watched etc.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

don't bring it up then. now you look like a liar. it discredits ufologists. please don't

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

There will no doubt come a point in time that I will feel able to share other information and images etc.Right now I feel the time is not right until I feel like I'm no longer u Der scrutiny or being watched etc.

Sorry but I've been here a long time and seen it before , you sign up a couple of days ago and spin a story with nothing to back it up except spurious claims.

I was on site ispeaking to a farmer about 4 male bulls that had been attacked

As opposed to 4 female Bulls ? , you claim to be a Vet with 10 years experience but your writing says different , 4 male Bulls ?

You are not being watched and anything you post here in relation to dead cows will not put you in danger , you can't post the pictures because they don't exist , simple as.

Still no answer to this ?

In your intro thread you say you were approached by Qinetiq Porton Down , here you say Qinetiq Malvern , which was it or are these separate incidents ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

There will no doubt come a point in time that I will feel able to share other information and images etc.Right now I feel the time is not right until I feel like I'm no longer u Der scrutiny or being watched etc.

Sorry but I've been here a long time and seen it before , you sign up a couple of days ago and spin a story with nothing to back it up except spurious claims.

I was on site ispeaking to a farmer about 4 male bulls that had been attacked

As opposed to 4 female Bulls ? , you claim to be a Vet with 10 years experience but your writing says different , 4 male Bulls ?

You are not being watched and anything you post here in relation to dead cows will not put you in danger , you can't post the pictures because they don't exist , simple as.

Still no answer to this ?

In your intro thread you say you were approached by Qinetiq Porton Down , here you say Qinetiq Malvern , which was it or are these separate incidents ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

he could have just misspoke on Qineteq. Qineteq aka Carlysle Group. Porton Down is like englands Area 51 and it is nearbye Qineteq's Moscomb Down site. Qineteq also has a Malvern site. Basically could just say Qineteq aka Carlysle Group aka CIA is up to something. No shocker there. Thing is, OP, you already let cat out of bag and they will be after you so you might as well let us know all the facts so at least your death can be worth something.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I can assure you I am a vet and I can assure the chap from Qinetiq was very real my friend. He talked about both Malvern and Piston Down and another facility in London. There are numerous incidents so sorry for any confusion.

Look I'm a novice when it comes to this forum discussion thing but I am true to my word and I want answers just as much as you. By viewing this and other forums and websites I'm trying to gain and link and data or even any reported incidents.

Sorry if I cannot be more forward but anyone with the right mind would not let it all slip out to the world wide web willy nilly. You would be stupid to do such a thing.

I'm just being careful which you cannot blame me for being so.

edit on -06:00181106amFri, 06 Nov 2015 10:18:23 -0600AMFriday11 by PindarAln because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

Yes your correct but I still think its worth being careful my friend. The Carlyisle Group is something I have come across before when a farmer in Newtown Wales advised me and other colleagues of mine that he had been co tacted by them. I will dig up those details that's quite an interesting point to mention them thanks.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I can assure you I am a vet and I can assure the chap from Qinetiq was very real my friend. He talked about both Malvern and Piston Down and another facility in London. There are numerous incidents so sorry for any confusion.

Look I'm a novice when it co.es to this forum discussion thing but I am true to my word and I want answers just as much as you. By viewing this and other forums and websites I'm trying to gain and link and data, or even any reported incidents.

Sorry if I cannot be more forwars but anyone with the right mind would not let it all slip out to the world wide web Willy nilly. You would be stupid to do such a thing.

I'm just being careful which you cannot blame me for being.
ummm you realize you are on world willy web right now right? Qineteq will obviously have people monitoring this and all major conspiracy sites. So they know about you. Just release the pics now.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

That is not going to happen anytime soon sorry. They can watch all they like but they cannot stop me using this forum.

edit on -06:00221106pmFri, 06 Nov 2015 16:22:54 -0600PMFriday11 by PindarAln because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Where the hell is Piston Down?

Anyway, from what I can gather there is possibly some kind of well funded organisation with access to helicopters, hi-tec gear and medical supplies . The reason this organisation does not 'buy' cattle is because they do not want to alert the public (or anyone else) to why they are testing and what they are testing for. Biowarfare is possibly one reason. The others (and much more likely) are to test the food chain in its natural environment after things like 3 Mile Island, Chernobyl, the Mad Cow epidemic of a decade or so ago, Fukushima etc..

In the USA NIDS (National Institute for Discovery Science) also investigated the Cattle mutilation phenomena. They reported on their findings

Overall, the evidence suggests that animal mutilations are a long-term, covert, prion disease sampling operation by unknown perpetrators who are aware of a substantial contamination of the beef and venison food supply. Although this paper presents evidence in favor of a motive for animal mutilations, there is still insufficient evidence to identify the perpetrators.............. The primary conclusion of this paper is that the animal mutilation epidemic of 1970-2003 was and is a monitoring operation for an infectious agent that is spreading through the human food chain (cattle, sheep and wild & farmed deer/elk). In North America (Canada and United States) the infection comprises a full-blown CWD epidemic in deer and elk and a sub-clinical BSE infection in cattle. The infectious agent, unlike all known viruses and bacteria, is almost indestructible and the symptoms in people appear very difficult to diagnose pre-mortem. In short this TSE agent is the perfect stealth killer. If the hypothesis is correct, animal mutilation operations are carried out by a knowledgeable group that is cognizant of the biochemistry and infectious potential of prion diseases and their fatal spread.

Source : NIDS TES Paper

I know lots people want to believe aliens love to come here for a bit of beef but you have to consider why there are hardly any reports of cattle mutilation in the nation where cattle are most populous - India.

Why do they not visit the land where resources are most plentiful for their bovine addiction?

edit on 6/11/15 by mirageman because: edit

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join