It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass migration of refugees next step in world implementation of biometric identification.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hi

Throughout the mass migration of "refugees" into Europe many (including myself) have been trying to find a ultimate reason. Now I feel I have found the prime reason.

In 2013 the United nations high commissioner of refugees chose Accenture to create and implement a large scale biometric identification system to identify and track refugees. The company came up with the a system to scan and store the fingerprint, iris data and facial image and store it under one identity. This was tried and tested and proved to be very efficient as can be seen:

Malawi refugee camp 17,000 refugees were scanned and registered in under 4 weeks.

120,000 refugees in Thailand were registered in under 3 months.

100,000 refugees in Chad registered at a rate of 2,500 per day.

Through this system those registered were able to receive card delivery.
As put by one of the recipient's:

“I am registered globally with the UN and you’ll always know who I am.”

Now back to the current migration crisis. Everywhere we look there is fear mongering in the media. I guarantee over the next few months we will see more fear mongering of terrorists among the refugees. This fear will create a public welcoming of a widespread implementation of the scanning and registering of all imigrants.

This will be the next step towards the 2030 goal set out by the UN to implement a world identification system which can be found in 16.9.

With fear comes insecurity. This promotes the agenda of those who wish to gain total control over the movement of all human beings. Without an "identity" will there be no "ration cards". Will those who refuse be excluded from the new world and left to starve?

To quote the site again as I think it sums up where we are going:

“I can be someone now. I am registered globally with the UN and you’ll always know who I am.

Accenture link

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

You sir are correct. The dialectic of bigotry is being pushed in order to establish this system as an "innocent " by product of needful ideologically driven asylum style immigration. Then a cashless society, no guns, no home grown anything and walla. ..game set point....but everyone will let this evolve so that they can temporarily feel superior for not thinking for themselves and adopting agenda 30.
edit on 4-11-2015 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I think you might be right. Those of us who fear the terrorists that are among the refugees will welcome a tracking system. They have it all figured out. The dominos are falling.

edit on 4-11-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Agreed - and I've been banging on about this exact thing in regards to the UN for ages...

In a nutshell, the UN's global sustainability policies go something like this:

1. Bring citizens to their knees financially, socially and economically through war, famine, social unheaval, wealth redistribution through forced immigration and terrorism so that the only savior is a United World Order ushered in by a united world government.

2. Government guarantees to end wars, bring peace and "kill all the terrorists", mandatory RFID chips will be rolled out for accountability purposes.

3. For accountability and sustainability purposes - mandatory RFID chips will be rolled out for all citizens of the new world order who will pledge allegiance to the new global government & global law enforcement - endorsed by the new global religion. In return those citizens get shelter, food, water, clothing and sustainable living.

If you refuse to take the chip, you are a terrorist and the global governments weaponized surveillance drones will lock on to your non-chipped heat signature and deal with you with extreme prejudice.

Then there will be peace.

Problem - reaction - solution......

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well said...I've been beating this drum so long as well...no sound issues forth...old drum I guess. I appreciate your breakdown as the truth.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Just like Disneyworld, give them a magic band. I just got back from a week vacation there and they knew everything about me, they even downloaded photos taken at Disney onto the band, credit card information, photo ID, etc. Some sites says it has gps, others say not. Really creepy imho and I'm putting it under my car tire tomorrow.

The kids were tagged too and were happy when the Mickey Mouse on the band turned green which meant all was well. I'm sure in the future this tech will be used for a different purpose but in a happy, kind way
Not.

ETA: Disney stats and how many people they "band". The bands are not just for the park, they work at all their hotels and resorts and who knows what else.

Source: temporarytourist.com...

Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom had 52,964 average visitors per day in 2014 totaling 19,332,000 for the year and is the #1 theme park in the world and North America by attendance.

Disneyland had 45,942 average visitors per day in 2014 totaling 16,769,000 for the year and is the #3 theme park in the world and the #2 theme park in North America by attendance.

EPCOT at Walt Disney World had 31,380 average visitors per day in 2014 totaling 11,454,000 for the year and is the #6 theme park in the world and the #3 theme park in North America by attendance.

Disney’s Animal Kingdom had 28,498 average visitors per day in 2014 totaling 10,402,000 for the year and is the #7 theme park in the world and the #4 theme park in North America by attendance.

Disney’s Hollywood Studios had 28,252 average visitors per day in 2014 totaling 10,312,000 for the year and is the #8 theme park in the world and the #5 theme park in North America by attendance.

Disney’s California Adventure had 24,024 average visitors per day in 2014 totaling 8,769,000 for the year and is the #10 theme park in the world and the #6 theme park in North America by attendance.

edit on 4-11-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

the United nations high commissioner of refugees

Refugees have a UN high commissioner? * blink *

This is going at the top of my "Things to know before you're RFID'd" list.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yup there is a great plan afoot.
Order out of chaos.

In generations past the yocals would have come to a point where it was the straw that broke the camels back and would go full mental on the authorities ass French Revolution style.
But with technology being implemented to control our every movement its seems there is a Global Boa Constrictor slowly wrapping itself around the collective freedoms of the masses,squeezing tighter and tighter until we can no longer breath and then find ourselves totally paralysed.
There is some great authoritarian Evil on the Planet that wishes to enslave us all so we live on scraps whilst they live in absolute decadence.
The time to say your piece is now .

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

S&F

They had the identification system ready to go. All they needed was a good crisis and not let it go to waste. Then along came the refugees....

Massive changes to how our lives are lived day by day always start with fear mongering.

9/11 welcomed the TSA and gave acceptance to the NSA's violations of the constitution. Nobody goes online anymore thinking they aren't potentially being watched. Same goes for travel.

Once an identification system is placed, the next logical step is to eliminate physical money in lieu of a complete digital currency.

Universal health monitoring will also creep it's way in through all this.

Finally, modern eugenics will be rebranded and thought of as a social moral issue.

I don't know if it's exactly planned, but it's inevitable even if it isn't.

Ghost
edit on 4-11-2015 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Not a fan of privacy invasions, OP, but using the same problem can you suggest an alternative or more efficient method?

Biometrics bypasses language barriers and the need for the creation of special paper ID systems etc ... Yes, it's a bit concerning, but it's efficient if not anything.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

First of all biometrics only bypass language barriers on the scanning. But not in their use. For example the information held on every identity such as name address, criminal history, Internet history etc.
Anyone with a bit of sense could see apples implementation of the fingerprint scanner as unnecessary. This will link in very well with ones "identity". Therefore one can also be tracked in real time through GPS.

So to answer your point it is efficient. If you want efficiency in recording, storing, tracking and total control of the world population. So again yes efficient. It will do until we are forced to bend over and have an RFID device injected into ones bum.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Once you get past the initial scanning it's trivial to transfer data into other languages.

Suppose I'm a bit of a defeatist with phones identity and privacy. Between Google, Apple and Microsoft you're pretty much identified as soon as your phone contacts a server or tower unless you go to significant lengths. Also most devices log concerning amounts of information by default.

Suppose am hoping there is a brighter side to biometric data. The horrible parts of identity management and privacy invasion have really already happened. There is little biometrics can do to make that storm worse. Adding your face in to your phone conversations and internet foot print is like putting a cheese cake on your cheese cake because you didn't have enough cheese cake.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

It's this kind of acceptance attitude that has allowed these things to happen so easily. For what reason would any government want to have instant access to your identity and movements other than control?
This age of terrorism has created massive fear in our societies that now welcome these kind of "security measures". What are they protecting us from? Ourselves?
If we stand back and look at what's really happening in the world it is becoming ever more clear that it is actually the western governments that are the terrorists. It's our governments that are destroying full countries based on lies.
And now they want to tag us like cattle in order to save us from those who have been displaced by THEIR criminal wars.

Just to add in that by posting on these sites etc will be included in our identity as anti government and possible future definition of terrorists.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I agree certainly and I don't like it.

The history though depresses me. When light was introduced to cities we complained that it invaded our privacy. The next generation who grew up with light didn't care. When we introduced paper based identification we raised concerns about tracking and freedom to travel etc ... There were protests. The next generation considered it entirely normal. Who complains about paper identification now? No one.

First its resisted, then we put limitations on it, then we forget why we were limiting it in the first place, and within a few generations it is simply accepted and we can't do without it.

It's not a Western world issue. They all do it. Russia loves paperwork. Korea and China can't wait to do disinformation. America have actually learned some lessons from China. All countries have terrible track records for this.

If the information is there they will use it.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
with the possibility of thousands of ISIS terrorists swarming into europe i understand there is fear.
i also am aware the only way to identify them is via sucutaneous chips, because they throw away their passports and buy faked ones.

so, yes, this will be unavoidable. sadly.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
too tired to look for the thread but it discussed how chip implants could be weaponized to kill the recipient;
depopulation would be end game

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
too tired to look for the thread but it discussed how chip implants could be weaponized to kill the recipient;
depopulation would be end game

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinke

Not a fan of privacy invasions, OP, but using the same problem can you suggest an alternative or more efficient method?

Biometrics bypasses language barriers and the need for the creation of special paper ID systems etc ... Yes, it's a bit concerning, but it's efficient if not anything.

I don't mind normal ID, I always had an ID card since the 80s back in Germany, makes life very easy and gets criminals sweating when they can't produce one [mandatory carrying].

But I don't know if it needs to be biometric or a chip?, plus I have the sneaky feeling that only people who are 'above board' will get lumberd with one and everyone who should have one [terrorists, criminals etc] will somehow get around it.
So the whole thing is useless apart from tracking those that aren't a problem in the first place.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

S&F

They had the identification system ready to go. All they needed was a good crisis and not let it go to waste. Then along came the refugees....

Massive changes to how our lives are lived day by day always start with fear mongering.

9/11 welcomed the TSA and gave acceptance to the NSA's violations of the constitution. Nobody goes online anymore thinking they aren't potentially being watched. Same goes for travel.

Once an identification system is placed, the next logical step is to eliminate physical money in lieu of a complete digital currency.

Universal health monitoring will also creep it's way in through all this.

Finally, modern eugenics will be rebranded and thought of as a social moral issue.

I don't know if it's exactly planned, but it's inevitable even if it isn't.

Ghost

These tracking systems have existed before they were applied to giving humans ID chips. The idea of RFID tags was for inventory control. A company could track the movement of cargo by reading barcodes. But even proved too cumbersome, so they invented RFID tags to avoid having to move boxes around. This is a technology that is always looking for new purposes; chipping animals. They've always wanted to move into humans; employers, nightclubs, cash payments (credit cards are already moving to tap and pay rather than needing PIN codes, so it would be very tempting to move to tap and pay with an implant).

top topics

join