It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniper in San Diego pins down police near airport, Zoo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ML8715

Way to keep the thread up to date!

Listen, just a word to the wise about the word window . If you place the period at the end of a sentence, right next to that particular word, it comes out like this : _

This is because of some arcane techno nonsense and if you need more information than that, I am sure that one of the mods will be able to comment on the matter with far more precision than I.

So remember, if you want to use the word window at the end of a sentence, you have to leave a space between it and the period in order for the word to display.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thank you!!! I was so confused as to why it wouldn't show!!!

And to update, I believe the subject has finally surrendered, they are now clearing his apartment. Will update with a link when confirmed.

ETA: CONFIRMED suspect is in police custody. As far.as I know, there are no injuries to anyone! Amazing job to the San Diego police department for keeping the neighbors safe as well as themselves!

source
edit on 4-11-2015 by ML8715 because: Update

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: beercan

That's why anesthesiologists make so much money...they can literally kill you if their math isn't perfect and if they miss something in your medical history.

I don't mind paying for that.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
T'would be nice if one of these lunatics would use a simple hunting rifle instead of an AK or AR to point out in the same way that there really is no more difference than between a Lambourghini and a Lumina.

Guns are a very refined way of throwing rocks, cars go backward, forward, left and right and brake.

T'ain't bout nothin....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join