It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US State Department can’t answer for its baseless accusations against Russia.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Watch the video for yourselves and tell me it's not rather odd.

I mean what harm would it do to name which hospital Russia supposedly attacked?

and yes the source is from 'Russia Insider' but that does not diminish the responses from the US State department any now does it?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

so the name and a location of the hospital is an "operational" detail...

it's funny...is it just me or can you really spot a liar that easy ?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I wonder what's the point of this "news" conference. They won't answer any important questions..."national security". They have "reports"...of which they aren't willing to discuss. We are simply here to take it at face value. The nerve of these people...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

yup.. The hypocrisy is astounding.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

US is determined to pull Russia, no longer a super power, into a false flag operation to start a war.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

it's like..."here...this is the truth...print that...don't ask any questions".

It would really be that easy...just name the f******g hospital you p***. If it's there and bombed...then you stand vindicated, if not...you're a damn liar.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

so the name and a location of the hospital is an "operational" detail...

it's funny...is it just me or can you really spot a liar that easy ?
not just outright lies and deception but also deflecting attention away from the hospital the US annihilated last month.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

It's like they don't expect to be called up on it... It's more for the American people to believe them than anything else I think, keep the propaganda going for the future so they don't face any outcry from their own people.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I had to restart a few times because I kept getting distracted by the news reporter. Maybe that's why the State Dept. spokesman kept stammering. Ever think of that?

I love how the female State dept. tries to brush of the reporter rebuttal about asking the Russians only to have the other reporter ask an even more poinant question after offering the rebuttal on behalf of the 1st rebuttal. Classic.

So now your saying they didn't just hit a hospital, now you are claiming Russia is "targeting" civilian infrastructure?"

State dept. "oh no, um sorry, they hit" FFS

Is the U.S. Intentionally losing the info war are did they really think no one would challenge them? It's not like Russia is _______istan (fill in the blank) that isn't capable of offering a counter side.

edit on 4-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This US State Department guy is showing lots of 'i am lying' signs. Its almost a bit funny if it wasn't such a serious subject.

At one point the journalist asks for more evidence since a report is not enough for such a serious allegation. The guy actually answers he already gave more solid evidence because he just said he saw press reports indicating the russians bombed a hospital.

Its complete ridiculousness.
edit on 4-11-2015 by chaquah because: update

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

I'm not even going there. There should be some standard. I'm sick and tired of these "we have reports which we cant share because of the security".

utter stupidity.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I really don't think you should even bring the reporters looks into it, they have no bearing on what was asked. She is known for having a tough reputation.

I think the U.S just feel untouchable, and why wouldn't they, the majority of their own people believed all the propaganda behind the Iraq war so why wouldn't they believe the propaganda now about Russia?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lady_Tuatha

It's like they don't expect to be called up on it... It's more for the American people to believe them than anything else I think, keep the propaganda going for the future so they don't face any outcry from their own people.

it's the faces for me...they are so utterly annoyed for even being asked such "stupid" questions.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I really don't think you should even bring the reporters looks into it, they have no bearing on what was asked. She is known for having a tough reputation.

I think the U.S just feel untouchable, and why wouldn't they, the majority of their own people believed all the propaganda behind the Iraq war so why wouldn't they believe the propaganda now about Russia?

Because Saddam Hussein didn't have a podium to offer a counter argument, Russia does. You don't need to be a NSA code breaker to understand that simple truth.

The U.S. Spent decades fighting deaf blind countries, this one has eyes, ears and a voice to speak.

**side note, the comment of looks was a joke. Giving the spokesman a way out.
And a compliment to her.
edit on 4-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Transparency is not the state departments strong suit......i would think deflection is more their standard MO

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Because Saddam Hussein didn't have a podium to offer a counter argument, Russia does. You don't need to be a NSA code breaker to understand that simple truth.

The U.S. Spent decades fighting deaf blind countries, this one has eyes, ears and a voice to speak.

**side note, the comment of looks was a joke. Giving the spokesman a way out.
And a compliment to her.

That's very true Russia does have a much better podium than Iraq had. It still doesn't stop the nonsense been spewn out tho

I suppose that'll always be the way.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
All I can do is repeat what every single reply to the OP has said.

This is blatant propaganda to create a public outcry against the Russians. It doesn't matter that they couldn't answer the questions. There will be still millions of Americans who don't see this and will believe the bombings happened. These will be the people who believe a war against Russia is in the safety of them.

It's becoming more clear that we are going to war. Is there anything we can do about it?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Good job on those speaking up and asking for accountability to the claims against Russia.

He could have at least said, I`m not aware of the exact location (if true), rather than play it like its classified info.
Red cross workers had said they haven`t experienced it, that lady had pictures of a hospital undamaged.

They would have looked more comfortable riding a porcupine.

"I`ll take your question and if there`s information we can share, we`ll get back to you, ok?"
Doctored pics or a blown up hospital to happen shortly or wait for something more distracting maybe?.

edit on 4-11-2015 by gps777 because: brackets

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
originally posted by: liteonit6969

This is blatant propaganda to create a public outcry against the Russians. It doesn't matter that they couldn't answer the questions. There will be still millions of Americans who don't see this and will believe the bombings happened.

I think you nailed it there, so long as the majority believe it and your tv media networks don`t report on it.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

But, they have a report that confirms the report that someone reported............reporting? I need a dose of Dramamine when dealing with govt officials.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join