It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS invasion of Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It seems that the passive acceptance/encouragement of the ISIS/Moslem invasion of the EU by the European Union Governments is irrevocable.

There is now the possibility of a war within the EU in the near-future after decades of stability created by the Franco-German alliance after World War 2.

The only good thing about an EU conquered by ISIS/the Moslems is that, historically, there was no attempt to religiously convert the conquered men and women.

Everyone lived in harmony.

This Professor Freedman lecture provides more information of what possibly may be expected of the Moslem/ISIS EU:

www.youtube.com...

This is reassuring.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Isis is and always was by design.

I'm sick of hearing about it.

Absolutely pathetic anyone self claimed a member of isis is still breathing today.

But again, by design.

They live, they roam, they kill, because globalists want it.

Could be ended in less then a week. Gotta play by the script though.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dr treg

It's a disease and there is no cure at the moment.

This is an excellent video, i watched a few yrs ago. Something everyone needs to watch.

www.politicalislam.com...

Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner

www.politicalislam.com... More videos here: www.youtube.com...
For a version with English Subtitles: www.mrctv.org...

The history of Islam in Europe and how it effects us to this day.

This is a history based on numbers and facts that you may not see anywhere else and explains why we may be afraid to see Islam for what it is based on its own doctrine and practice.

edit on 11/3/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I'll be unpopular and say that the over secularism of the West is to blame for allowing this to happen.

Europe and most of the West was strongly Christian. I'm not going to directly promote Christianity as the cure here, but because the majority believed in it heart body and mind, Islam did not stand a chance of gaining a foothold.

Fast forward today and we have a society filled with apathy toward religion of any form, forming a spiritual power vacuum. Islam is taking advantage of this and forcing it's way in the door.

There is only one way to change it; undoing all the post ww2 propaganda that was created post holocaust regarding religious discrimination.

What happened to the Jewish people was wrong, but what Islam is trying to do to us is worse and we need to wake up, stand up and unite to save our culture, our freedoms and our way of life.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973
I agree, no ones calling it a holocaust at what Isis is doing to "non-conformist" Christians or Jews or Buddhists but if these people could do what Hitler and his regime did, they probably would.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I wouldn't mind if the people coming here were all refugees, but they're not.
I understand that as a British citizen we have a responsibility to accept some of the folk we have displaced through our actions in the M.E.
It is our duty. It is not our duty to accept millions of economic migrants into a system already straining with enormous debts that cannot offer opportunities for employment to their own citizens and haven't been able to for years now.

These migrants have already sued the German government for not distributing handouts fast enough.
It's disgusting.

The swedes have turned against these people already, I don't imagine pissing off the Germans will go down well, we know what happens when the German people unite.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yes I watched that video a few weeks ago to understand the beast that is Islam and has been a blood thirsty rape pillage and destroy belief to anything that isn`t Islam from its birth of Mohamad, slaughtering Christians and anyone else through that entire area we now know as the middle east.

Islam means submit and we have all seen what is still practiced today in Islamic states to those that don`t.

Thing is instead of the world putting a stop to it, our governments gave them a reason to fight us by BSing a reason to invade and bomb them, that they knew ( our govs ) the truth of such a lie will eventually come out.

Now we have the biggest spread of Islam through multiple countries that are starting to bust at the seems, they will not assimilate into other cultures or take on other laws because they believe Islamic law supersedes all, there intent is that the world submit to Islam, even if it means waiting to have the numbers to do so in foreign countries.

Islam is not a religion of peace, it was lead and written by a barbarian its a faux usurping religion. The crusades ( Knights Templar, at the time so called Christian monks for a desperate attempt to stop them ) took back and gave safe passage from them to the Holy land of Israel, which Islam then took back again.

edit on 3-11-2015 by gps777 because: typo

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Let Me type this out as a "throw out"..

What if... What if ISIS™/ISIL™/Foe de Jour™ was actually like 200 guys who got hired to play the role of "terrorists" and then the same Turds that have employed the 'Warriors' also employ the news agencies that publish 'stories' to drive hatred/division. Now these stories hit EVERY market and then "refugees" are created to drive a further wedge into communities..

If the terrorists actually wanted publicity and it seems that is part of the plan then why hide behind masks and cover Your hands? Is this to hide the fact that Your some Soldier of Fortune mercenary from the suburbs?

Have You ever met an actual person of the Islam faith? Or are We "lumping"? If We are indeed lumping:

ALL Indians walk single file, at least the only 1 I knew did...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

Islam means submit and we have all seen what is still practiced today in Islamic states to those that don`t.

Islam means "submit your will to God" not simply "submit".

And there are, NO ISLAMIC STATES today.

Anywhere on this planet.

No, Saudi Arabia is not an islamic state, neither is Iran, neither is ISIS. They can put "islamic" in their name but they are NOT an islamic state.

An Islamic State would be a state with majority muslims governed EXCLUSIVELY by the Law of God where all religious or non-religious minorities have their full rights in their communities to NOT FOLLOW the Law of God (since they do not believe in it, logically).

That means, according to Islam, i.e. the Qur'an, you are free to believe or not believe in God. No one will give a damn what you believe. As long as you respect the common social norms, and for example not go around killing people, or stealing or what not the "Islamic State" will not care what you personally believe or not believe.

Islam is nothing else but belief in ONE GOD, not a TRIUNE GOD, not a Pantheon of God, but ONE SINGLE PERSON GOD who is the creator of the universe, and was the belief of ALL the biblical prophets including Jesus.

Oh, and Islam condemns bigotry and false accusations, so, yeah, food for thought.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Right because Christian church's and bibles are not even allowed in those countries and if caught there are extreme heavy penalties. The social norms governed by Islam.

Recently two elderly Christian ladies were sentenced to 3 years imprisonment for talking to a couple of children about Christianity in Indonesia, as well as a woman who was raped by 8 and was seen to be the fault because she dressed to sexy, which happens time and again.

How many women are ( many foreigners ) raped and held at fault for their rape.

Bigotry is about race, why is it then I`m against all the white Muslims equally who commit or spread the same.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

Right because Christian church's and bibles are not even allowed in those countries and if caught there are extreme heavy penalties. The social norms governed by Islam.

Recently two elderly Christian ladies were sentenced to 3 years imprisonment for talking to a couple of children about Christianity in Indonesia, as well as a woman who was raped by 8 and was seen to be the fault because she dressed to sexy, which happens time and again.

How many women are ( many foreigners ) raped and held at fault for their rape.

Bigotry is about race, why is it then I`m against all the white Muslims equally who commit or spread the same.

As I said: There is not a SINGLE islamic state in the world today.

I don't know ... should I repeat that? It seems you are not reading what I am writing.

Yes, someone is raped and someone is killed and many other crimes in some country where maybe muslims are majority - but that doesn't mean it happened in an ISLAMIC STATE because there is NO SUCH THING TODAY.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So the laws and teachings from Mohamed in the Qur'an are in forced through the laws of the land but they are not Islamic states.

Keep repeating yourself as much as you like, your supposed point is?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Honestly I'm tired of all this. The Abrahamic religions are siblings. Its time for the children to grow up and get over themselves.

The bottom line is most of the people preaching about the religion of peace don't bother to study the history of how these religions are intertwined.

I personally believe religion is a means to control the masses and the truth has NOT been in those book for hundreds of years. If anyone has every listened to Micheal Tsarion one of the things he said that still resonates with me is how questions or research is seriously discouraged in the Abrahamic religions ( I have witnessed this) and its the people wit the courage to go against their upbrings and learn anyway that seem to not only have the answers but, don't believe in organized religion. Imagine that.
edit on 3-11-2015 by Iamthatbish because: has and has not is a big difference.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I agree, i don't believe though however, that it will take hold for the simple reason that
People are far too aware and are waking up such as in Sweden and Greece and Germany.

People know the difference between what it is to be a free People and what it is to be
Supressed. Islam supresses and goes against most of the rest of the planet morally and otherwise.

It's nutjobs like this guy need to be addressed asap by the idiots in power, or ''they will''
be overthrown by the many.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Yes it's a very good Vid. It amazes me people can't see what's going on with this whole migration thing taking place. If we went back 50 yrs people would be going completely apesh*t towards the cowards in gov doing this to entire countries, it would be more than apparent. 'The Art of War' - Sun Tzu.

Here are a few Quotes:

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War note: sounds familiar doesn't it.

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War note: more familiarity to what's being done behind the people's backs by the few.

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .”

“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.”

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Engage people with what they expect.....interesting when you think of the internet rumors about a scissors take down of the states through Alaska and up through the southern states by China and Russia....
It's been years since I read the art of war, i'll be digging it out again I think.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Yes it is a good read. 'Know thy Enemy'. Everyone should read this book.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Let's say ISIS manages to slip a sizable army into Europe, how would EU military respond to a threat like that? Fight among civilians like in WWII?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I read something by someone elsewhere that US was set up to be like Rome of old and keep the order or world "peace", and like Rome was hated by most of the world and by even alot of Americans. And like Rome was falling of its own inner corruptions, mainly the ones running it, and their Hidden Hands, ie Rothschilds, etc.

Now when Rome fell, shortly thereafter Islam and the Dark Ages began.

I don't want us to fall into anything like that, and wonder if that is what they have planned.

top topics

join