It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Scientist Admits Data of Vaccines and Autism Was Trashed - HUGE

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I don't understand how you can keep denying the final decision that is cause autism.
The court did not decide that the vaccine caused autism. It decided that, according to legal criteria, it aggravated a pre-existing condition. That aggravation alone would be sufficient for an award. Autism was a manifestation of that aggravation, according to the decision. That decision was based only on the fact that the problems began after the vaccination. That's it.

Again, to say that "If this child didn't have the vaccine there is a high probability that they would not be autistic", is nonsense.

edit on 11/14/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
The court did not decide that the vaccine caused autism. It decided that, according to legal criteria, it aggravated a pre-existing condition. That aggravation alone would be sufficient for an award. Autism was a manifestation of that aggravation, according to the decision.

Again, to say that "If this child didn't have the vaccine there is a high probability that they would not be autistic", is nonsense.

The court decided nothing they executed the decision that was submitted to them. Did you not read Rule 4 C?

I'm very familiar with federal court procedure since I studied law.

The final papers were submitted to the Federal Court per Rule 4C ( I copied the link so you can fully understand federal court procedure) on this particular matter. Rule 4C

If there are children that are at high risk for underlying issues, or even remotely possible to set off full blown autism due to vaccines, then they need to have a screening process to avoid causing it

Here it is again. Department of Health and Human Services submitted their findings to the Federal Court of Claims.

In sum, DVIC has concluded that the facts of this case meet the statutory criteria for demonstrating that the vaccinations CHILD received on July 19, 2000, significantly aggravated an underlying mitochondrial disorder, which predisposed her to deficits in cellular energy metabolism, and manifested as a regressive encephalopathy with features of autism spectrum disorder. Therefore, respondent recommends that compensation be awarded to petitioners in accordance with 42 U.S.C. § 300aa-11(c)(1)(C)(ii).

edit on 14-11-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

The Department of Health and Human Services rendered the decision per RESPONDENT'S RULE 4(c) REPORT to the final Federal Court decision, so the experts themselves rendered the decision.

Thank you for the correction. So, the respondant would be the Secretary of Health and Human Services. Who decided that, according to legal criteria, a pre-existing condition was aggravated by the vaccinations. Any luck finding out what those criteria might be? Correlation rather than causation, perhaps? While it may be legal, it isn't science.

If there are children that are at high risk for underlying issues, or even remotely possible to set off full blown autism due to vaccines, then they need to have a screening process to avoid causing it.
I don't think mitochondrial disorders are a simple thing to screen for.

Q: Are all children routinely tested for mitochondrial diseases? What about children with autism?

A: Children are not routinely tested for mitochondrial diseases. This includes children with autism and other developmental delays.

Testing is not easy and may involve getting multiple samples of blood, and often samples of muscle. Doctors decide whether testing for mitochondrial diseases should be done based on a child's signs and symptoms

Is it worth it to do so? Maybe. But considering that the very disease which is being vaccinated against may, in itself aggravate the condition, I'm not so sure.

Q: Do vaccines cause or worsen mitochondrial diseases?

A: As of now, there are no scientific studies that say vaccines cause or worsen mitochondrial diseases. We do know that certain illnesses that can be prevented by vaccines, such as the flu, can trigger the regression that is related to a mitochondrial disease. More research is needed to determine if there are rare cases where underlying mitochondrial disorders are triggered by anything related to vaccines. However, we know that for most children, vaccines are a safe and important way to prevent them from getting life-threatening diseases.

www.cdc.gov...

You have presented a single legal decision. You have made the leap that it shows that vaccines cause autism. At best, it shows that vaccines may aggravate existing conditions. I think that is quite well acknowledged.

edit on 11/14/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I've always been confused as to what exactly the reasoning behind vaccines causing autism actually is. Is someone able to explain it for me? I'd prefer not to try and google search for it since I'm sure the majority of things out there are pretty heavily biased, one way or the other.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join