It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Scientist Admits Data of Vaccines and Autism Was Trashed - HUGE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Proof that Vaccines do indeed cause autism-like issues, and that ATS members are being validated on their past threads, comments, and concerns regarding government cover-ups, and corruption regarding some vaccines.

The following information was admitted to the library of congress back in 2014 by Dr. Thompson from the CDC

ecowatch.com...

Just the beginning on this issue, since the information is now public, and being followed.

I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism.” —CDC Senior Vaccine Safety Scientist, Dr. William Thompson, through his lawyer, August 2014

They knowingly destroyed evidence, as a group.

“After the meeting we decided to exclude reporting any race effects [showing elevated autism in black boys], the co-authors scheduled a meeting to destroy documents related to the study. The remaining four co-authors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room and reviewed and went through all the hard copy documents that we had thought we should discard and put them in a huge garbage can. I believe we intentionally withheld controversial findings from the final draft of the Pediatrics paper.” —Dr. William Thompson’s deposition with Congressman Bill Posey

“You know, in the United States, the only mercury containing vaccine is for pregnant women. I can say confidently I do think thimerosal causes tics (Tourette’s syndrome). So I don’t know why they still give it to pregnant women. Like that’s the last person that I would give mercury to.”

“I have a boss who is asking me to lie … I’m not going to lie. I basically have stopped lying.”

What say you ATS?

edit on 3-11-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

This doesn't surprise me. Even looking at the publicly recognized issues with vaccines, it looks to me like the government is doing favors for big business, rather than trying to ensure public health and safety.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Are they doing any decent research to find out why this poor group are affected so badly and what can be done? I have married friends who are mixed race and one of their sons has been dreadfully affected by autism. Its had a terrible toll on their lives. I do hope we can get to the bottom of this so someone coming out into the open and telling the truth - (if this is true) is good and then all I can say is 'about damn time'! I hope people are sued over this disgusting behaviour and given prison sentences to deter this happening in other medical issues also.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
A vast majority of doctors say vaccines are safe.
We can't ignore the concensus.
To do so would indicate a conspiracy.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
yup if NBC posted it then it HAS to be true....

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

www.nbcnews.com...

A vast majority of doctor's are just spewing what the CDC and big pharma tell them.

To questions them, their motives, and actually read and listen to the OP would be to "Deny Ignorance"

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So are we trashing the CDC over this? Dumb move.

On a side note, I was given a couple boosters when I was a baby and one inoculation for small pox. I haven't had any other Vaccines in my entire life. I'm not sick either, except for the fallout from a life of cigarettes and other abuse.

You want a recommendation, I vote we forgive them having turned politically correct, they are still one of the goto agencies, handled the Ebola outbreak in the US quite well.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

OK just because theirs an increased risks for autism doesn't mean vaccines are the sole cause! It just implies that it is exacerbating an underlying condition due to genetic factors. It's such a ludicrous conclusion to make that this some how confirms anti-vaxer's claims...Would people make the same conclusion that because people are at an increased risk of contracting lung caner for smoking that somehow that concludes cigarettes are the sole cause for lung cancer?

People just want to pick and choose their own facts it seems.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What say me?

I'll leave the conversation and obvious statements for everyone else.

All I have to say...

F*K YOU BIG PHARMA. SCREW THESE LIARS AND KILLERS, DESTROYERS OF BIOLOGY AND MIND.

Ehem..

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

OK just because theirs an increased risks for autism doesn't mean vaccines are the sole cause! It just implies that it is exacerbating an underlying condition due to genetic factors. It's such a ludicrous conclusion to make that this some how confirms anti-vaxer's claims...Would people make the same conclusion that because people are at an increased risk of contracting lung caner for smoking that somehow that concludes cigarettes are the sole cause for lung cancer?

People just want to pick and choose their own facts it seems.

I think the point is that protocol was not followed because the conclusions were controversial. This is one example that we know about. Are there others we don't know about?

edit on 3-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So are we trashing the CDC over this? Dumb move.

On a side note, I was given a couple boosters when I was a baby and one inoculation for small pox. I haven't had any other Vaccines in my entire life. I'm not sick either, except for the fallout from a life of cigarettes and other abuse.

You want a recommendation, I vote we forgive them having turned politically correct, they are still one of the goto agencies, handled the Ebola outbreak in the US quite well.

Let's see no one is trashing the CDC they admitted guilt themselves. If you listened to the video closely you would see Dr. Thompson from the CDC admitted guilt, in 2014 and submitted all info to the library of Congress

It would be highly beneficial for the CDC to be honest, then people could make their own conclusions about vaccines, instead of trusting blindly.

My hats off to Dr. Thompson for being truthful.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Isn't this old news dating from 2014?

Further, this is anything but uncontested: Forbes Magazine Aug 6, 2015

Now becoming widely known as the “garbage can quote,” the scenario it describes appears intended to conjure a group of people closeted in a windowless room stopping just short of building a trash fire to destroy evidence. The alleged “hard copies” in this case are related to a study published in 2004 showing no link between autism and the MMR vaccine in a population of Atlanta schoolchildren.

The person to whom the quote is attributed, William W. Thompson, is one of the authors on that study. Thompson has since said that the study showed an increased risk for autism among African-American boys who received the MMR but that the study authors decided not to publish that information.

Recent analyses of the data—which seem to have survived the garbage can—do not suggest this conclusion. As Jim Frost, the statistician who evaluated the 2004 paper and reanalyzed the data in the above links, noted:

The criticism that the study discarded data from African American subjects just doesn’t hold water. No data was discarded. For the subjects who were linked to birth certificates, the researchers performed additional analyses. In this light, I see a careful observational study that assessed the role of potential confounders.

Even if these guys did "burn data" back in 2002(!) this is a few cases in one sample from one study.

There are hundreds of other studies.

Worst case scenario, this is bad science on one study (it isn't, but, let's go with that) ... but it certainly DOES NOT PROVE that all the anti-vax accusations, conspriacy theories, wild exaggerations of data are verified by this one incident.

It's stunning that any one would make that claim.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I think the point is that protocol was not followed because the conclusions were controversial. This is one example that we know about. Are there others we don't know about?

I understand that much, the implications of this still are going to further the confirmation bias of anti-vaxer's. I hate the for-profit pharmaceutical companies as much as anyone but throwing the baby out with the bathwater is not how you win hearts and minds to increase research for alternatives to some of the most debilitating conditions.

You limit the political role in science so that conclusions in studies like this are not deemed controversial.
edit on 3-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
DOES NOT PROVE that all the anti-vax accusations, conspriacy theories, wild exaggerations of data are verified by this one incident.

It's stunning that any one would make that claim.

Did anyone say "All" vaccines? I must have missed that.

The article and information states the Dr wants to testify, however he can't because it's being covered up and suppressed. Dr. Thompson has hard copies and computer back-ups of everything that was destroyed and suppressed by the CDC.

ecowatch.com...

A conscience stricken Thompson, who kept copies of the documents that were destroyed, has invoked federal whistleblower status and handed over the more than 100,000 pages of incriminating documents to Congress. Thompson has asked to be subpoenaed to testify about the corruption at the CDC but the Congressional Government Oversight Committee, drowning in Pharma cash, has so far refused to hold hearings on this extraordinary scandal. Meanwhile the corporate media, particularly the Atlanta-based CNN has thoroughly suppressed the story.

I'm stunned you would not take the time to read the OP closely and listen to Ben Swans report completely.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Science should be driven by fact and reason. Covering results due to political controversy isn't keeping politics out of it, it's turning it into junk science and political propaganda.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: Bluntone22

www.nbcnews.com...

A vast majority of doctor's are just spewing what the CDC and big pharma tell them.

To questions them, their motives, and actually read and listen to the OP would be to "Deny Ignorance"

This is directly from the "autism speaks" website.

"Are Vaccines to Blame?

Over the last two decades, extensive research has asked whether there is any link between childhood vaccinations and autism.  The results of this research are clear: Vaccines do not cause autism.  We urge that all children be fully vaccinated."

This one is from the about health website under what causes autism.

"Do Vaccines Cause Autism?:

Two theories link autism and vaccines. The first theory suggests that the MMR (Mumps-Measles-Rubella) vaccine may cause intestinal problems leading to the development of autism. The second theory suggests that a mercury-based preservative called thimerosal, used in some vaccines, could be connected to autism. The medical community has soundly refuted these theories, but a very passionate group of parents and researchers continue to disagree, based on anecdotal evidence."

Am I denying ignorance by just accepting your evidence or reading both sides of an issue?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

One side has evidence (vaccines don't cause autism), the other is an anti-science cult.

No, there is no merit to hearing both sides, just like there's no merit to hearing what flat earthers or creationists have to say. They have no evidence, they are delusional in holding a position that has been persistently demolished by scientific evidence, what do you honestly hope to gain from listening to them on scientific issues?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

My evidence? No, Dr. Thompson's, Yes. I am just the messenger.

This is about Dr. Thompson from the CDC coming forward and saying they are lying, destroying and suppressing facts which are critical in making decisions about vaccine use, and protocols.

I'm not going to debate, nor would I like to see this thread derailed.

Discussing what Dr. Thompson has produced, and introduced into the records of congress is what I'm shooting for.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Sometimes even a blind squirrel will find a nut,,,,,
Besides lack of evidence does not mean no evidence. Always have an open mind.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

My intent is not to derail your thread. I am only asking why his word is gospel.
He would be more convincing if others that worked with him came forward to verify his story.
We have loads of evidence to the contrary.
Why should he be treated any differently than scientists that say climate change is false?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join