It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to Find Love?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

This lyrics are nice , see here's the thing about old school music , the lyrics and songs all had a meaning behind it

link   

This lyrics are nice , see here's the thing about old school music , the lyrics and songs all had a meaning behind it

link   

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I think it is just like all the other things in life you meet or get sucked into... The more I think about my own life it is as if there are lessons to be learned about the different things that are important to grow as a soul.

For some that is what comes on your way when being rich... a lesson can be...how do you deal with the people around you. Same thing when being poor...

Same thing with the person you will love in your life... It is my belief that you will meet that true love person if he or she is part of the lesson you need to learn.

What I do know is that the most important thing in life are your friends, family and the one you share your special love with. Money, status, succes are secundairy or less important for finding happiness within yourself...to love yourself.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lovekills6
I agree, they had meaning, they still have meaning. Many punk songs for example are more relevant today than before. The album that song is from, Astral Sleep, is one of their best albums, perhaps their best, in my opinion of course.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara
I agree, in particular with that final part. Money and other material things mean nothing to me. As I grow I will abandon these things to some extent. That is the plan, once I have someone to love and be loved by I will have no need for material pleasures. It should be quite enjoyable spending time with a beautiful soul, whether formally by marriage or informally, and with children playing some board game. Simply being with the 3 or 4 of them. I love them, will love them.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yeha I,mean I, haven't really listen to any punk bands , some artist are good today only a few tho

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Not everyone is meant to love. There are those of us who will never love like the others.

I know this because I am one of them.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I don't like modern bands, but hmm what are some good punk bands. Frankly, I don't listen to English/American punk. Mostly just Polish so I can send you some of those over here if you want, otherwise I know maybe one crossover-thrash band, a punk band and punk-folk band.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax
I certainly hope I'm meant to love. I am a loving soul. Sometimes I mess up, and I may not be the easiest to approach and will probably not approach.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I don't listen to modern bands either . I meant solo people , I don't speak,polish so I wouldn't understand,

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ah, yeah I know. At most it'd be for the music, but really it's best to understand. Well there are the three other bands.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

What are the three other bands

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hmm, well here they are:
The Exploited: Anyone who knows me knows I will put this first song down:

This song of theirs though describes, to me something:

This is the punk folk band and oh I don't know what song to pick!!! Guess this will do, but they're all great:

And the cross-over thrash:

edit on 20-11-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Ha I remember when one of friends decided to play # the USA on fourth of July it was crazy

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That reminds me of something I did just last Fourth of July. Two weeks prior for my birthday I received a shirt from my now ex with a small The Exploited logo on the front, and the name of that first song on the back in Big Letters and so I went out into the city with my hair in a bun so people could read it clearly

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Damn that was nice of,her,to,get u that shirt I don't see those around . Wonder,how,many looks you got

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well, it wasn't an official shirt. Custom, even on their albums the song is titled "USA". Um, a decent amount I assume. People wanted to take pictures, without my knowing, one guy sat down next to me and was annoying, more to the point afterwards and one woman laughed after reading it aloud. I saw some girl/woman with a The Exploited shirt too, didn't get to say hello though. It was fun. By the way, what are your thoughts on the other bands if you listened. If you didn't that's fine

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Ha Damn your Crazy to do that , and I liked under the gun

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It was fun. Some Polish guy told me that I could get beat up or something. I want to wear it again. Piss more people off. Haha, it's fun. Under the Gun is amazing in every way, too bad you won't find them online other than by searching their songs with the band name on youtube. If you try you will find another band with the same name from America.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join