It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to Find Love?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Memories are to remember, it's God that u remember them as a good thing, but new ones will come,

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: lovekills6
Of course I remember them as good things. They were the best days and moments of my life, but I hope the new ones come soon because I feel my addiction to the memories will be like a drug addiction. It's great now, it's fun in small doses, but it's becoming more and more expensive emotionally as I remember them day by day.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384
Is it the memories or the person that's keeps going on your mind , cuz it has to do a lot with starting new memories , If I explain my self clearly
edit on 17-11-2015 by lovekills6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Where to find love?? In yo'self! Stop looking like the ankle-biter said, and love yourself. If you dont, no one will see much in you to love IMO.

Better get yourself right, though. You look like low hanging fruit to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well, it's both. Both the person and the memories connected to her. There are new memories, but none that are better than the memories of the days spent with her. I understand you clearly.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage
Can't say I like your response and low lying fruit. Where to find love, I mostly ask because I see no one of interest around me though I see hundreds each day. Again, I think I've said it before, there are many pretty girls, but they are not interesting in terms of personality. What ankle-biter and uh, what type of mood is "anthrax"?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Can't say I like your response and low lying fruit. Where to find love, I mostly ask because I see no one of interest around me though I see hundreds each day. Again, I think I've said it before, there are many pretty girls, but they are not interesting in terms of personality. What ankle-biter and uh, what type of mood is "anthrax"?

Ankle biter : Schuyler
Anthrax: Anthrax, Ham Radio and Liquor - Cutch reference

Unfortunate that you dont see I was being nice and trying to save you from more upset. Suit yourself, but if my weakness was setting me up for being someones appetizer, Id want to know.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I don't think you understood my response completely.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I don't think you understood my response completely.

I do. Promise

Im telling you from the bottom of my heart.. where you find love is in yourself. Thats cliche I know, but only because its misused. A woman of ANY substance or value will see confidence ( mainly confidence in KNOWING what you want and what you are truly capable of giving) more attractive than anything else. Attractive women are made just the same as less attractive ones. If you want the right person to see you... see YOURSELF. WHen you arent looking outside of yourself to be a whole being, then you are available to enter into a relationship with another WHOLE BEING... until then, its the same ol same ol BS and you're going to get hurt.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I mean that there is no one of interest around and Im not sure you do but i have two things to attend to.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I mean that there is no one of interest around and Im not sure you do but i have two things to attend to.

My apologies, go attend.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It's no issue, I will gladly respond, I have time.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i know what u mean , i personalty had trouble forgetting about my ex , i would miss him every now and then but time heals and i just smile at the memories now , i wouldn't change a thing from it , a reply to: Tiamat384

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think, no. I know, I know if I was given the chance to change anything at all in this world, even world peace, I'd be selfish and fix my mistake so I could be with her again. And I wouldn't regret it. How much time did it take you, if it's not too personal?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
maybe its not late to change , and it took me about 4 months maybe a bit more ,it was recent , but i was for the better a reply to: Tiamat384

edit on 17-11-2015 by lovekills6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It is too late, far too late. I can't believe it...I can't believe it's over. I hate that it's over, never been happier than I was with her. I'm on my third month. It's taken me 2 months to start feeling grief. I killed it off at first, but I can't pretend I can live without her anymore. Well, Next Tuesday should be 9 months with her. Instead next Saturday it's 3 months done...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
seems like u guys were together for a pretty good time most relationships don't last long anymore , don't think of it as 3 months of it being over but as three months to start a new chapter ,, idk why you guys ended but it could be learned from it , a reply to: Tiamat384

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Honestly, I want to share the story with you, I even started typing it. I know why it ended. That's long? I mean, I suppose, but I wanted it to be so much longer

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i mean now and it is long , and ill love to hear it a reply to: Tiamat384

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I doubt anyone else reads this thread, right? I'll gladly post it onto the thread, or would moving it to messages be ok. It's not a short story. A few pages, well, 2, 2 and a half. Maybe three. I suppose but it could have been eternal..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join