It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to Find Love?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Well there is a way but,it honestly is hard, more towards people wanting to,join it

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I certainly wouldn't know. I haven't had anything close to a relationship with a woman that I'd classify as "love". Well outside my family that is.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lovekills6
Apologies for the late response. Busy day. Getting home. Concert. Very true. I will try and develop the plan.

The military plan is partial and the temporary government of controlled regions is to open elections and put controls on media. No polls saying this person is winning. We will bring important issues to light. And no slandering opponents.
edit on 25-11-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Well. Maybe i dont know what love is. Supposedly I have no heart.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Step 1. Stop looking. Really.

bingo .. !!

Quote for the decade~! ..funny thing in my experience...every single time I stop looking ..BAM..there she is..

now finding it is one thing....

KEEPING it is entirely another LOL...ugh!!!

Keeping a marriage for 40 years... to one person.. yea.. still haven't gotten there ...LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Question of the Century!!!! LOL .. Star and Flag for sure !!

yeah, just got divorced, found the woman of my dreams without wanting another woman in my life ever again, ...proposed...BAM! one lovers quarrel (no physical abuse involved) and she ditches me for her ex two-timing bf and MARRIES him !! LMAO ..

yay~!!!

yea....I have NO clue and only council to offer you at this time is...don't look and when you find it .. GO REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY FREAKING SLOW ...!!!! Regardless of how awesome they are !!! LOL.. trust me on this !!! Save your heart !!! LOL...

seriously .. it's ALL about Luck .. !!! so GOOD LUCK to you sister !! LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I'll have to find some sort of way to get it out of me.

just recovering from a breakup recently and had a female friend come up to me and looked at me and said..."you need to be held.."...walked up to me and held me in her arms and I broke and wept so hard right there...

...you need to be held ..

whether it's a guy or a female friend..it's the comfort that we need to help us through, because hugs and being held are truly one of the most healing techniques humans can have ...and it's free to give and receive.

love you my friend...it is not the end, it's a new beginning. you must forgive to move on.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
How would you spread it to reach a following of millions in a matter of years? How would you make the people believe and also preferable to be out of the eyes of the government doing this as well.

don't need to ...

just create a government within a government LOL..States are individuals

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Its alright , what concert did,you go to

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I saw, in the order of opening band to closing, Rotting Christ, Watain and Mayhem. It was rather fun and I may have another concert tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving by the way.

edit on 26-11-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Happy thanksgiving, and that's cool haven't heard any of those bands but cool

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Wait...you haven't heard of Mayhem?? They have such an interesting history. Dead's suicide, Euronymous's murder, church burnings and their colorful personalities. I suggest reading about them. Even on Wikipedia. It's the most interesting history of any band.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Damn sounds brutal

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm thinking Home Depot:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Be with those who mix with God as honey blends with milk, and say, “Anything that comes and goes, rises and sets, is not what I love.”

rumi

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wow this is a late answer. Again, a concert on Friday, with a very interesting story and well beyond that a bit of a rest from ATS. Did you read up on the band?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath
Sounds about right. I'd rather be with a constant.

But that needs to be obvious to me that the person is a constant and often times that which will seem obvious to you, is not to me.
edit on 29-11-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo
I'm going to reply to all your responses in this post as well as dispel any confusion. One, I am a guy. Ok so I agree looking for love seems to yield no results and so I will live as I live, be as I am and whoever is attracted, let them come forth and speak. I promise this time to neither ignore nor deceive in order to be let alone from them. Take it slow, so I have to ask. Is saying "I love you" at the first time of showing feelings to her too fast? I can go no slower I am afraid.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Learn to enjoy your freedom , Then go on all the dating sites not just one. If your looking for a lost animal do you just put up one sign on one post ? Lower your standards .. Somewhere on one of the sites there's a 300lb er waiting to tattoo your name on their neck. . If you want unconditional love ..call home

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

That's cool , and no I've got,the time to .but I will soon

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join