It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah Harpham: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know (Colorado Springs shooter)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Noah Harpham, a 33-year-old Colorado Springs man who battled addiction and authored rambling blogs about his father and religion, has been named as the gunman who killed three people before being fatally shot by police, the Colorado Springs Gazette reports.
The apparently random shootings happened Saturday at about 8:45 a.m, Colorado Springs Police said. The gunman was heavily armed as he walked down the street. He shot a bicyclist first, and then killed two women, KKTV reports. He was then chased by responding officers and gunned down in a shootout. Police have been tight-lipped about the case, refusing to provide details or identities of those involved until autopsies are completed.

Noah Harpham: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know (Colorado Springs shooter)

I didn't see anything posted about the shooter being named. Curious that it took so long to identify him in the media. I was thinking they would not identify him at all, as I seem to recall a new law being passed about that....?

Anyway, seems like another average Joe snapping and taking out others.

edit on 2-11-2015 by raedar because: removed partial sentence

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
He was a memeber of the Bethel church and had a beef with a pastor,satan was mentioned so at THIS point I would look to his meds.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I was thinking they would not identify him at all, as I seem to recall a new law being passed about that....?

I remember that thread. It was from a hoax site.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

So he has that magic number 33 popping up. Lots of famous people and infamous people have 33 associated with their deaths.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I wonder if he was related to Kevin Harpham who tried to bomb people in Spokane Washington in 2011 but the bomb was defused.

en.wikipedia.org...

I see this guy was in Cloroado but the article makes it seem like he used to live in Oregon, he had a speeding ticket there anyway.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So he has that magic number 33 popping up. Lots of famous people and infamous people have 33 associated with their deaths.

well isn't Jesus the top one there, not infamous tho, a good guy . . . but dying at age 33 was bad for him . . . I mean he sacrificed but still.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just another person snapping, going off the deep end and taking people with him to the great beyond.

Definitely seems like meds or drugs might have been involved.

Will be interesting to see what happens if the economy gets rubbed wrong, and how many people will go bonkers should major inflation or such hits them..

RIP..

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I'm always a bit sus about these claims of a lone wolf attacks, they are bread and butter, repeatable reasons for more loss of rights, privacy, freedome, options and choices, greater and greater regualtion of our personal lives by the The Powers That Should Not Be (TPTSNB)

Such people seem to be all to easily labeled this with no evidence being laid before the public, its all just allegation. A year or so later some drugged out bloke admits first up hes guility. Nice and cheap and easily repeatable.

Rinse and repeat I suspect these days.

betcha one day it turns out to have a use by date on it.

edit on 3-11-2015 by Azureblue because: z

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

As if we haven't had enough tragedy here. Columbine, Holmes, Claire Davis, and now this. I don't understand it. People are losing it.

top topics

join