It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Only external force could have broken apart crashed Russian airliner – owner

page: 3
11
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OHTheHumanity

I'm not jumping to conclusions. I'm following the evidence that we have right now. There are multiple reports of mechanical issues with the aircraft, the pilot reporting poor mechanical condition, violent maneuvering before the crash.

Yeah that all points to a shootdown. When evidence comes out it was shot down I'll admit I was wrong. Right now it looks like a mechanical problem.




posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Zaphod: Don't bother, they have already made their minds up. They WANT it to be an ISIS missile or bomb, so they can say "Told you so", and no evidence or logic will dissuade them.

No matter what the final investigation report says.. If it doesn't tally with their almost religious belief, they will claim a cover-up. If it tallies, they will say "told you so".

You can't win with that kind of person.



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58




Yeah that all points to a shootdown. When evidence comes out it was shot down I'll admit I was wrong. Right now it looks like a mechanical problem.


For the third time I will point out that you made this statement,




Of course they're going to say that. They're covering their ass.


in reaction to a claim about the absence of a disstress call. That is what I responded too.

Again I ask you to explain how the airline owner thinks to get away with, what you say is a lie.



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BMorris




If it doesn't tally with their almost religious belief, they will claim a cover-up.


Zaphod is actually claiming a cover-up.........



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: OHTheHumanity

Quote where I said they made a distress call. I'd love to see that. I'd like a direct quote please.


Really? I obviously didnt say that you claimed that. You said that the claim that there wasn't a distress call, was a lie.



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yeah this is just your normal corporate guy trying to protect his company. They are the same in every country.

You can imagine this conversation

Corporate guy - Our planes are perfectly safe and our pilots never make mistakes so this has to be an external force.

News guy- The daughter of the pilot said her father complained about the condition of the plane when they spoke before the flight

Corporate guy - That is irresponsible reporting we do not have any data yet from the recorders this investigation has just begun

News guy- Website Flightradar24 which tracks flights says its data shows a sharp change in altitude and a dramatic decrease in ground speed suggesting an aerodynamic stall.

Corporate guy- That is irresponsible reporting we have to wait to get the data before we know what happened.

News guy- But, you said it definitely was not the plane or the pilot how do you know if you have no data.

Cooperate guy- We know because our planes are safe and pilots are great and we are cutting fares for a short promotion. So please go to our website to buy your tickets on our safe planes.


edit on 2-11-2015 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2015 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OHTheHumanity

Where? I never once said that and you know it.



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

It was an American built engine. Hence the 2 American investigators looking at their part.



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Any engine investigators are only looking at the engines. They're representing International Aero, which is based in Zurich. They may be American but they're r representing foreign interests in this case. The US has no official stake in the investigating.

International Aero is a conglomerate of several different enginemanufacturers including Pratt&Whitney, Pratt&Whitney Aero International, MTU Aero, and The Japanese Engine Aero Corporation.



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
A source close to the investigation is reporting no traces of explosives have been found on pieces tested so far.

m.sputniknews.com...



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The external force statement could just be a kind of joke thing....

....They may be referring to gravity....



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: Zaphod58

Such an idiotic thing to say. Do you not think 3 separate investigating groups from different countries will be able to verify this?

Please stop with the baseless comments with no way of proof. The same old tactics of repeat and it will stick.


Ironic... People rail against the investigation for HM17 and its conclusions.

Based on past behavior by Russia in this area I dont think Zaphods observation should be so quickly dismissed. Remember Putin is all about appearance and Russian might. Its one thing to lose a military asset.. Its something else entirely to lose a civilian asset. It does not fit in with the image Putin tries to push.



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
The external force statement could just be a kind of joke thing....

....They may be referring to gravity....


Or during the extreme manuvers the metal bent due to OVERLOADING. A passenger plane isnt made to manuver like it was doing. also at high speeds wind is just as hard hitting as smacking a wall.



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Thank you for the update.. still haven't found time today to read the news or sit down right here in front of the old wonderful computer..



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Poor zaphod. He states what everyone already knows and gets shot down for it. Stakeholders will never blame themselves and will use "external forces" to limit further stock declines. 80% chance mechanical, 20% chance explosion in my eyes. Only reason I say 20% is cos it's over Egypt.



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OHTheHumanity
Vey hard to cover up a mayda call. Lots of other air traffic would have heard it, also there are lots of aviation enthusiast websites where you can listen live to air traffic control all over the world. As for no distress call being made. That means nothing. As pilot we have 3 priorities when it comes to handling emergency situation. Aviate, navigate, communicate. Communicate is the last one, since it's the least likely to save your ass. We only make distress calls if we have time, sounds like they didn't.



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
A source close to the investigation is reporting no traces of explosives have been found on pieces tested so far.

m.sputniknews.com...


was there residue on MH17?

If the external force was a missiles exploding in front of the cockpit would it leave residue? Or is this ruling out a bomb being planted?



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Max G loading for the A320 series as for many civilian airliners in a clean configuration is 1 negative and 2.5 positive Gs.


edit on 2-11-2015 by HickoryStick because: Stupid autocorrect.



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

There's almost always some kind of residue left when explosives are involved. There was residue found on MH17, yes. It's extremely rare for explosives of any kind to be used and not find residue, and most of those cases were when the wreckage sat in outside conditions for awhile.



posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Someone .. someone in that region.. must have used an ultrasonic canon to break the plane up ..this would explain how everyone would probably get knocked out, with no way to respond/send out an alert .. this would also explain no burn marks as would be left by laser weaponry ..
Normally .. when a human body is subjected to such high frequency waves .. the outside would look normal.. but inside would be mushed up ... they should carry out autopsies ..




top topics



 
11
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join