It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Moderate' rebels parading human shield civilians in cages *Video*

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

"Moderate rebels" parade caged Alawites around in Ghouta, stating intent to use them as shields against airstrikes.

twitter.com...
slnnews.co...

Not much else to say.

edit on 1-11-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So these are the kinder, gentler Muslims? At least their prisoners have their heads. That does seem to be an improvement.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
At least their prisoners have their heads. That does seem to be an improvement.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, the situation is just so horrendous either way.
edit on 1 11 2015 by Ozsheeple because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just wanted to post this now . it's a good thing i checked before posting .

Yeah there are the same "moderate" groups that are being openly armed mainly by saudia , Qatar and to lower extent by USA .

putting people in cages and parading them , thats alright as long as you're fighting the good cause .

Members of this very forum , i ask you for the sake of humanity take a look at these pics and just for a second imagine your beloved family members going through that !!!

pbs.twimg.com...:large

www.almasdarnews.com...

this tweet from these bastards says :

"Eye for an Eye"

pbs.twimg.com...

guys look , if you have a heart , if you don't care about other people's race , ethnicity and religion , please at least condemn these acts by your harshest words . even if it's as easy as doing it online in a single english forum were only 0.000001% of the world's population visit .

there is NO "moderate" rebel . they are all genocidal maniacs . they are all freaking terrorists .

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Well,

The Obama Administration is giving them another 100 Million as of yesterday.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

US promises $100M in aid to Syrian opposition
By Adam Schreck, The Associated Press | The Canadian Press – Sat, 31 Oct, 2015

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Well hey look at him going across the aisle, that was pretty much the whole second debate right there.
About how to handle assad. IIRC Ryan was the only one against arming the rebels.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ozsheeple

originally posted by: Metallicus
At least their prisoners have their heads. That does seem to be an improvement.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, the situation is just so horrendous either way.

Say a prayer for the prisoners, and nuc them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Ffs, haven't they given up yet!? How about take that $100m and use it to help your own people...
edit on 1-11-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Just wait for the pro-American crowd to tell you how these rebels are actually not terrorists. We saw the same BS in Libya and now look at that country.

I cannot understand how can ANYONE possibly try to justify backing up terrorists. I get upset when some people here obviously think we are stupid, and actually try to give "logical reasons" as to why is the west arming and helping terrorists. But I think it's clear what's happening.

And for this exact reason, I wish ATS had an ignore button.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

How about prayers for the massive amount of innocent lives you are going to kill with the nuke?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hmm Mr Obama. What say you now of these 'good' terrorists you support?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Woops, too much vodka. Apologies to Sreemos and members for this misunderstanding
edit on 1-11-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Sremmos80

You are out of your mind if you actually believe that Russia is going to use nuke against these bastards.

But considering you have been fed a lie that you live in a free democratic western world, I don't blame you for believing in anything that you read.

EDIT: You should be praying for the innocent lives that you have taken when you nuked Japan.

Lol, I doubt he or anyone else was alive when that happened and if they were they weren't old enough to vote. SNIP
edit on 11/1/2015 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

No no these are freedom fighters who are just and good and fighting against tyranny, they wouldn't use the same tactics as isis or any of the other plethora of groups operating in the middle east.

sarcasm off.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Don't drink vodka

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: haman10

Just wait for the pro-American crowd to tell you how these rebels are actually not terrorists. We saw the same BS in Libya and now look at that country.

I cannot understand how can ANYONE possibly try to justify backing up terrorists. I get upset when some people here obviously think we are stupid, and actually try to give "logical reasons" as to why is the west arming and helping terrorists. But I think it's clear what's happening.

And for this exact reason, I wish ATS had an ignore button.

Being pro-American has nothing to do with this. I AM pro American! I don't support giving these people money or any other kind of support. The real question is, what should be done in the region?

edit on 1-11-2015 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You need to reread, I don't always agree with sremmos but you attacked him wrongly. He was replying to the person who wants to do the "glass-parkinglot" solution.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
oh good, now we finally get to know where our huge amounts of money go.
seem like trustworthy, pro western democrats! europe must be so happy to get the chance to take thousands of them!

btw i heard some interviews of syrians a few days ago. they were saying that syria was a better and safer place until jihadi groups started the fight against assad.
it's not the other way round as msm tells you!

and i believe that's true because look at the opposition in afghanistan, iraq, lybia... mainly muslim extremists! the dictators knew how to keep them down. but we unleashed jihadi hell by removing the dictators.

our democracy through bombs must come to an end before it gets worse!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So who's this guy?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join