It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Moderate' rebels parading human shield civilians in cages *Video*

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Very well articulated Haman - thanks.

Indeed there is absolutely nothing moderate about these mongrels because the only thing that separates this video from the burning of the Jordanian pilot is lighter fluid.

The folks on the outside of the cage in this video are simply indistinguishable from ISIS and other extremists that hypocritically, rely on western technology to make their point. (smartphones / Youtube / twitter accounts)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Hamas and Palestinians use the same tactic. The only difference is that liberals actually help them to use that tactic.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Remember that face. He'll turn up in a group refugee photo sporting a new German welfare cheque

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I didn't see them using these as humans shields, just parading them in cages.

Anyway, how would pilots at altitude spot them?

During WWII germans tied people to locomotives to prevent partisans from blowing the rails.

Partisans could see the train coming and the people on the locomotive, because they were on the ground and the human shields were readily visible. Lots harder from ten thousand feet.

My guess these are captives paraded for ransom through their own town so people could see them and pay up to get their loved ones back.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Remember that face. He'll turn up in a group refugee photo sporting a new German welfare cheque

He has a familiar face already.

If I've learned nothing else, it's that a rotten apple ruins the bunch. He just looks (if intuition counts for anything *wink*) as if he was, ...like I don't know, umm someone not dis-familiar with the inside of a western university or roots thereof, like some where's not indigenous to the Middle East.

It's like "Gaydar" but the dowsing rod is geared towards other BS.

I wonder how much he makes a week.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's where social media comes in.

They film people in cages, put it on YouTube etc and job done. The idea is to divide us in the west, who will now condemn Russia and / or the US coalition for bombing xyz place because there MIGHT be a cage full of people there.

This war is being fought on many levels and those sick sob's will lower themselves to anything to try and win.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Indeed there is absolutely nothing moderate about these mongrels because the only thing that separates this video from the burning of the Jordanian pilot is lighter fluid.

The folks on the outside of the cage in this video are simply indistinguishable from ISIS and other extremists that hypocritically, rely on western technology to make their point. (smartphones / Youtube / twitter accounts)

I agree everyone should distance themselves from any would-be terrorist.

Here's the crux. What do we do, bomb them?

Seriously though. Should the whole world ban together to rid earth of these would be evil-do'ers?

Isn't that what they want? For us to galvanize ourselves against a common foe. To have a shared boogie man. To, bah. .....

Wouldn't it be easier to just take away their paycheck.

Bad terrorist, no paycheck!

If Obama dropped a 100 million in ammo drop in my back yard I'd probably save a few bricks for a rainy day, shot off a few bricks for training and all and all shots and giggles. After that, I'd probably sell $99 million worth of ammo and buy myself a 24k gold jacuzzi.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I agree everyone should distance themselves from any would-be terrorist.

Here's the crux. What do we do, bomb them?

Seriously though. Should the whole world ban together to rid earth of these would be evil-do'ers?

Isn't that what they want? For us to galvanize ourselves against a common foe. To have a shared boogie man. To, bah. .....

Wouldn't it be easier to just take away their paycheck.

Bad terrorist, no paycheck!

If Obama dropped a 100 million in ammo in my back yard I'd probably save a few bricks for a rainy day, shoot off a few bricks for training and all and all #s and giggles. After that, I'd probably sell $99 million worth of ammo and buy myself a 24k gold jacuzzi.
edit on 1-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

"Moderate rebels" parade caged Alawites around in Ghouta, stating intent to use them as shields against airstrikes.

twitter.com...
slnnews.co...

Not much else to say.

Why do people make the phony claim of 'moderate' rebels??? These moderates rape, torture and murder Christians...They hate Jews and Americans...What could possibly make them moderate???

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

"Moderate rebels" parade caged Alawites around in Ghouta, stating intent to use them as shields against airstrikes.

twitter.com...
slnnews.co...

Not much else to say.

Why do people make the phony claim of 'moderate' rebels??? These moderates rape, torture and murder Christians...They hate Jews and Americans...What could possibly make them moderate???

100 million dollars.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

twitter.com...
slnnews.co...

Not much else to say.

That is what Russia has been saying from the moment they appeared on the scene.

To paraphrase Mr Lavrov, the foreign minister;

If it walks like a terrorist, if it talks like a terrorist and it acts like a terrorist, then it's a terrorist, no?
edit on 1-11-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
There is no moderate muslim in the world. There are people born into islam who don't let it run their lives or contaminate their views of non-muslims. These people are like most of the rest of us simply fed up or not interested ion any religious bul-sh-t.

but a muslim is a muslim, is a muslim. They hate men and women sitting together and people who are not muslim are monkeys and need either to be converted, exploited if they serve a useful purpose or dead. There is no moderate muslim it does't exist despite the obvious whining that Islam is about love - which is aptly demonstrated by how different branches of islam treat each other.

Anyone thinking that a muslim wouldn't back up even an extremist muslim against a non-muslim is naive and could well pay at some future time pay with their lives if this escalates - as with all these muslims flooding into the EU it is most likely to - wait till they outbreed Europeans.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
aww look at them being all cute and moderate.......Lets give them another billion dollars!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
aww look at them being all cute and moderate.......Lets give them another billion dollars!
again, this is what Palestinians do yet you all support them. Right?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

No why would I support them?

What do they even have to do with the topic ? You do know Palestine and Syria are two separate countrys/regions right?

Plus what you mean by "all" who do you think im the spokesman of?

edit on 2-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
There is no moderate muslim in the world. There are people born into islam who don't let it run their lives or contaminate their views of non-muslims. These people are like most of the rest of us simply fed up or not interested ion any religious bul-sh-t.

but a muslim is a muslim, is a muslim. They hate men and women sitting together and people who are not muslim are monkeys and need either to be converted, exploited if they serve a useful purpose or dead. There is no moderate muslim it does't exist despite the obvious whining that Islam is about love - which is aptly demonstrated by how different branches of islam treat each other.

Anyone thinking that a muslim wouldn't back up even an extremist muslim against a non-muslim is naive and could well pay at some future time pay with their lives if this escalates - as with all these muslims flooding into the EU it is most likely to - wait till they outbreed Europeans.

You know hitler said the same thing about jews . "jews are jews you know , they are disgraces to humanity " thats what i assume he told his nazi fellows .

Muslims are the new jews . let us all hate them . why ? cause ISIS is killing them ? you know that 99.99% of the victims of ISIS and all these "moderate" groups are themselves muslims right ?

you continued by spewing this :

"Anyone thinking that a muslim wouldn't back up even an extremist muslim against a non-muslim is naive"

what a childing and repulsive thing to say .

Palestinians put themselves in cages for Israel AF to bomb ? so stupid of them .

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10
Just wanted to post this now . it's a good thing i checked before posting .

Yeah there are the same "moderate" groups that are being openly armed mainly by saudia , Qatar and to lower extent by USA .

putting people in cages and parading them , thats alright as long as you're fighting the good cause .

Members of this very forum , i ask you for the sake of humanity take a look at these pics and just for a second imagine your beloved family members going through that !!!

pbs.twimg.com...:large

www.almasdarnews.com...

this tweet from these bastards says :

"Eye for an Eye"

pbs.twimg.com...

guys look , if you have a heart , if you don't care about other people's race , ethnicity and religion , please at least condemn these acts by your harshest words . even if it's as easy as doing it online in a single english forum were only 0.000001% of the world's population visit .

there is NO "moderate" rebel . they are all genocidal maniacs . they are all freaking terrorists .

Amen brother or sister

It’s the US Zionist media that hides the truth about Syria.

Once and a while a MSM media outlet will tell the truth about the US and their wicked policy of supporting these religious gangsters in the ME just to overthrow a country that doesn’t kiss their behind.

It’s a good development that Egypt and now Jordan are going away from the great Satan, the US, and allying with Russia.

The devils in all of this along with the US and Israel, is Turkey, Oatar and Saudi Arabia, Americas street whores

These exported terrorists are all fakes and a part of the plot to overthrow 7 ME regimes that don’t kowtow to US hegemony

edit on 2-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

What do they even have to do with the topic ? You do know Palestine and Syria are two separate countrys/regions right?

Because I'm seeing a lot of people wringing their hands, who dont take the same position when Palestinians use the same tactic.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yup, keep sending them money so the they can fix things like they did in Libya..what a stupid game of chess with no winners.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Because I'm seeing a lot of people wringing their hands, who dont take the same position when Palestinians use the same tactic.

Well im not one and think both are wrong.

I might not be a fan of the current Israel government but Im not a fan of hezbola and hamas either.

My view is the west should just walk away and leave these barbarians to there own devices unless like ISIS they try and export there violence outside the ME.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join