It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous plans to reveal Ku Klux Klan members

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

First member information released

A list of 1000 should equate to a combined IQ of 100.

edit on 151031America/ChicagoFri, 30 Oct 2015 22:15:25 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

where is the list?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

Lol that was clayton bigsby from the Dave chappel show. For some reason he came to mind when reading the article.

He was a character from the show where clayton was the leader of the kkk but because he was blind he didn't know he was black.

Language warning

edit on 451031America/ChicagoFri, 30 Oct 2015 22:45:50 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The KKK should be outed anyway. Then move onto outing others that need to be as well that are holding positions of power.

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Metallicus
I would rather see a list of outed "Anonymous" members.

Just saying.

I am more curious about Anonymous, too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The Feds view the KKK as domestic terrorists, and the Feds have made it well known in the last month or two that they're now focusing more attention on domestic terrorists.

Not surprising Annon is going after the KKK then, as there's probably quite a few Feds inside Annon, or the Feds have hired informants to persuade Annon to go after the KKK.

*eye roll* Pretty transparent guys...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hey ATS! This is my first post here; though I am a longtime reader. I joined so I could post in this topic. Some of the names have been released by Anonymous.

Here is the website:

urbanintellectuals.com...

Here is a partial list of USA KKK Politicians according to Anonymous:
Senator Tom Tillis from North Carolina
Senator John Cornyn, Texas Senator,
John Horne Iverson, Georgia Senator,
Dan Coats, Indiana Mayor,
Madeline Rogero, Knoxville TN Mayor
Jim Mayer, Lexington KY Mayor
Kent Guinn, Ocala, Florida Mayor
Tom Henry, Fort Wayne Indiana

I hope I am not breaking any ATS rules by posting this information. I wanted to get it out here because one of my Senators from Texas is on the list. Has anyone else found additional names?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Why is it that I do not buy anything you have posted?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Maybe it is because you are a conspiracy theorist. You can google what I posted and the information is there for you to review.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Why does it matter?

The KKK is a toothless, dying lion. Utterly without the influence it once wielded all over the US.

They are so infiltrated by the FBI, that I'm sure the FBI circulates a news letter at headquarters describing all the upcoming "secret" events the KKK has planned.

Whatever else they are, or are not, the BI can infiltrate with the best of 'em.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I would rather see a list of outed "Anonymous" members.

Just saying.

So in your mind anonymous is worse than the KKK?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Apparently the government even goes undercover and gives a gentle "push" to these folks, in order to get charges brought up on them:

ALBANY, N.Y. —A Ku Klux Klan member conspired to use a remote-controlled X-ray device hidden in a truck, which he called “Hiroshima on a light switch,” as a weapon of mass destruction to harm Muslims and President Barack Obama, a prosecutor told jurors on Monday.

But a lawyer for Glendon Scott Crawford at the start of his trial said that government undercover agents dragged him further into the plot to build what media dubbed the “death ray” machine after he tried to pull away in the initial stages, when he had no more than “a piece of paper” sketching out his ideas.

In opening arguments at US District Court in Albany, New York, a lawyer for Crawford, 51, of Galway, New York, said the device would have never been built if not for the government supplying the necessary components via “criminal” sources.

Link

We've seen the same behavior from the FBI using "informants" within the Muslim community, no surprise they'd do it "domestic terrorist" groups.

But seriously, a 'death ray'?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Death Ray?

Very derivative. Amazing that the FBI always seems to be able to find the dumbest ones to "nudge, push"...

That does smack more than a little of entrapment, though, doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What illegal activities are the kkk doing?

Let's be specific.

I would find that info to be way more helpful rather than a random list of people that certain other people have personal issues with.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Saw a paste bin dump today with a whole lot of peoples details on it. Think its against t/c to link it though

purp..

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
What illegal activities are the kkk doing?

Let's be specific.

I would find that info to be way more helpful rather than a random list of people that certain other people have personal issues with.

That's what I was wondering myself too. They are within their rights just like any other group such as WBC.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The Klan has a long history as a racist, reactionary group/organization. Thay have strong alliances with white supremacist groups, such as the neo-Nazis, and their agenda is heavily influenced by the ideologies of white supremacy and white nationalism. The list of domestic terrorist activities committed by the Klan is endless (no point in me listing it here - you can Google it). The KKK is a hate group with a violent, bloody past.

If a citizen wishes to follow a neo-Nazi doctrine, then so be it as long as it doesn’t infringe on the rights and liberty of others. If, however, any of our elected officials is a member of this group I’d like to know. Embracing a white supremacist philosophy is not compatible with a democratic system of government.

Peace...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Isnt the point of KKK philosophy to show the White mans supremacy, to me it seems the KKK is just a group of frustrated people who needs to be shown some loving and care.. They are no different from the extremists in the ME. The white knight falang, arent those just a couple of frustrated WoW players living in a gaming fantasy. I mean most of the KKK think the world came to be 6000 years ago.

But they are domestic terrorists and should be considered as that. Joining or wearing a symbol of the KKK should also be considered illegal. If you have racist ideals, do it through politics.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'd hold up on the KKK "lists" for now. Anonymous isn't supposed to be releasing the real list until Thursday anyway. The current "list" that's going viral is almost guaranteed to be fake (Anonymous has already denied it's the real list). I wouldn't doubt if it's being sent out as damage control so when the real list is released, people won't take it seriously either.

And tsk tsk tsk. I keep seeing posts of people saying the KKK is irrelevant now. Oh really? Did any of you follow the suggestions I made in my 1st post in this thread? How can you dismiss a group if you don't even know its current platform? I feel icky doing this, but I went to the first kkk site I could find then copy & pasted the objectives from their party platform. Each branch/cell is different, so their goals may be different too. Anyway, here goes:

The recognition that America was founded as a Christian nation.

The recognition that America was founded as a White nation.

Repeal the NAFTA and GATT treaties.

Put America FIRST in all foreign matters

Stop all Foreign Aid Immediately

Cut off trade with countries that refuse to establish strict environmental laws.

Abolish ALL discriminatory affirmative action programs

Put American troops on our border to STOP the flood of illegal aliens

Abolish all anti-gun laws and encourage every adult to own a weapon

Actively promote love and appreciation of our unique European (White) culture

Outlaw the purchase of American property and industry by foreign corporations and investors.

Drug testing for welfare recipients

Repeal the Federal Reserve Act.

Balance the budget

Rehabilitate our public school system.

A flat income tax should be introduced to allow for the funding of community, state and federal projects.

Abortion should be outlawed except to save the mother's life or in case of rape or incest.

We support the death penalty for those convicted of molestation and rape

We support a national law against the practice of homosexuality

We support the placing of all persons HIV positive into national hospitals

Restoring individual freedom to Christian America.

We support the voluntary repatriation of everyone not satisfied with living under White Christian rules of conduct back to the native lands of their people

Everyone who can work should work

We support a return to parental authority without government interference in the raising of our children

We respect the right of homeowners and that no one should ever be forced from their home for the non payment of taxes

We support state sovereignty resolutions

We advocate a strong defense department to safeguard American citizens

We support all U.S. veterans
These are from one of the first kkk websites that shows up in google, the one with a "bz" domain. It's on the page titled "THE KNIGHTS ' PARTY PLATFORM" (sorry, I don't link to hate groups).

Now obviously not everyone who agrees with these initiatives is in the klan. But at least you can see that the kkk's ideals go hand in hand with America's far right wing on most issues. And like I said before, I'm sure you've heard politicians and posters name these initiatives verbatim. That doesn't mean they're in the kkk, though they may be; but it does show that the kkk is just as "mainstream" in some parts of America as it always was. (We could do the same with different neo-Nazi groups too.)

I might come back & explain how most of those initiatives further their historical causes. But honestly, the group makes me sick. They''re the biggest hate group to me simply because they've affected my bloodline more than any other hate group. Ironically, I don't wish harm on them, though that's another topic altogether.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
anonymous never releases anything good. I suspect they're all just trolls. Put up or shut up. Leak some 9/11 facts or something

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join