It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASN: Anonymous relaunch Operation Death Eaters to expose international paedophile networks. NEW VIDE

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The popular hacktivist group Anonymous, which have had a long standing war on government censorship, internet privacy, and for right to speech and freedom of expression have announced yet another operation only this time the targets are ‘paedosadist industry.’

While making announcement for the reactivating the campaign called #OpDeathEaters, Anonymous has sought help from activists all over the world to annihilate the scourge of internet, the paedophiles and their likes, by bringing the international paedophile network out in the open.

Under the #OpDeathEaters, Anonymous says it is planning on collating evidence against international paedophile rings and

ASN: Anonymous relaunch Operation Death Eaters to expose international paedophile networks. NEW VIDEO RELEASED

**************************************************************************************************
DISCLAIMER: Any action and/or affiliation we mention within this post is of a journalistic nature only. Anyone, including ourselves seen mentioning illegal activity pertaining to 'suggested involvement' and/or advocating suggested measures will be subject to the T&C and will be acted on accordingly. Please remember that when discussing the following topic. Thank you

**************************************************************************************************
ASN

PLEASE IGNORE THE TITLE. (T&C state that the 'original' headline must be posted) I do not know why they called it a relaunch, the operation has been growing exponentially over the last month and has now gained a great deal of support since ASN's last thread:

ANONYMOUS: Campaign to Highlight UK's HighProfile Pedo Ring #OpDeathEaters

Here is the video just released which has already been viewed 1.5K times in the last 15hrs, and at the moment averaging 50/70 views an hour.

#OpDeatheaters has definitely grown, accumulating resource data, as well as leads/leaks (until verified, they will not be released). Researchers from all over the world are collaborating to expose the network of pedosadists operating globally. One of the 'operation' goals is to build a cross-referencing data base that will highlight the networks that already exist, making it easier to build upon existing evidence.

The reason for this was highlighted by Heather Marsh, In an interview with The Telegraph:

Our affiliates over the last few days have been writing up the PR to publicise this next stage of the Operation as shown here in an excerpt from the final discussion before release.

As is not truly permitted in this forum, ASN will be doing a more in-depth thread on this topic, posting in the CURRENT EVENTS forum, within the next few hours.

ASN

edit on 27 1 2015 by AnonSocialNetwork because: (no reason given)

edit on 27 1 2015 by AnonSocialNetwork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just curious...couldn't come up with a better operation title than something from Harry Potter? Really?

That aside, great. I hope nobody gets wrongly outed but I'm not opposed to the ones that need to be getting some limelight.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I can definitely support this.

The scum of the earth needs to be exposed sooner rather than later.

It's disgusting to me how pretty much every nation has it's own news stories surrounding this, yet all of them get covered up.

Belgium had the case of Dutroux, a man who was supposedly responsible for kidnapping and murdering girls, when in fact, detectives had discovered he was part of a NETWORK and was nothing but a middle man who stored the children.

They found thousands of hairs in the basement, didn't need testing, they were supposedly ALL from the same 3 girls.

of course, a test would've shown there had been hundreds of girls in the basement, and thus, would have proven there was an actual network and this man couldn't have handled alone

And so he got locked up, investigation got closed, witnesses got MOCKED ON PUBLIC TELEVISION, claiming they went crazy due to their experience, bla bla bla... These key witnesses had inside knowledge that police later discovered was correct and could only be known by eyewitnesses, after which the lead investigators were removed from the case for "wrong interrogation techniques" because of what she had revealed.

The freakin judge got pulled from the case for having had dinner with the family of the victims. Meanwhile, he was replaced by a judge who had known connections to another criminal being trialed for involvment in child trafficing.

The public protested FURIOUSLY, the media ignored it and instead, presented a nice scapegoat, DUTROUX, and suddenly, Belgium had forgotten the allegations of even it's KING being involved, and instead, focused on having this man lynched, if possible, and otherwise, spend his life in prison

He's still living in prison, in the most luxury affordable to a prison. Poor people in Belgium don't have it as good.

This man has THREE CELLS, to spend his leisure time in.

But I'm sure he's not being pampered to keep secrets, nope

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonSocialNetwork

Its about time that we all started standing up to these sick bastards! The pedosadist industry has been suffered to exist in our world for far too long! Thank you Anonymous for taking action against these inhuman animals!

edit on Cam11Tuesday4820154531Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:48:45 -06002015 by CagliostroTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

This is something I applaud! However because of my limited tech skills the only contribution I can make to this effort is to send oodles of positive thoughts and prayers, as these children are constantly on my mind and at the very top of my concerns. To picture an end to this criminal depravity that forever scars its victims is something on which I had given up hope, to be honest. That this action and positive effort is coming about has me excited. Go get 'em!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
My biggest fear would be innocent people getting implicated in all of this.
But to be honest, this is really something that needs to happen.
Now that Brittan has popped his clogs, Id lost hope in getting anywhere near to the bottom of the westminster paedophile scandal.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Death Eaters? Will they be calling on he who must not be named for assistance then?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Good for you guys....plz continue.

These are the sickest of the sick, and they never face justice for any of it.

Through peeps in jail for decades over a green plant...cool with them.

They rape torture and even murder kids......what's the big deal?

This has to end.....us regular folks are powerless to do anything because too many will not wake up.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This id like to see but until something happens im gonna take this with a pinch of salt. I'm not knocking anonymous but I don't see any information they may make come to light getting anywhere far. Nothing will happen. I mean hear in the UK we have had the heads of the BBC accused of paedophilia we've had royals accused of being involved, VIPs have passed away who were accused, we've had other VIPs taken to court and you know what the major problem is none of the general public seem bothered as it's not plastered all over the national tabloids. If anonymous are to succeed in this then they will have to put some very good information out there that actually reaches the brain dead general public.

The problem is when this sort of news comes out it gets buried very easily. For anonymous to succeed they are going to have to try very hard at getting the truth across.

I hate what's going on but I don't think enough people care as it doesn't effect them. There's needs to be a real ease of information that's so big and so important that it actually catches the brain dead eyes.

Good luck anonymous

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Death Eaters? Will they be calling on he who must not be named for assistance then?

Yes, the name is chosen, and as it stands; now branded and it will not be changed. Some like it, and some do not, but with regards to the definition it does encompasses the nature of these individuals:

What are Death Eaters? - Harry Potter Wiki

(They) practised the Dark Arts with reckless abandon and without regard to or fear of wizarding law.

harrypotter.wikia.com...

High profile individuals are using their power, to indulge in and, 'entertain their pedo-sadistic fantasies. They do this with "reckless abandon, and without regard to or fear of 'ANY' law"

There is your comparison, and I hope this has answered your question.

ASN

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

I hate what's going on but I don't think enough people care as it doesn't effect them. There's needs to be a real ease of information that's so big and so important that it actually catches the brain dead eyes.

Good luck anonymous

They would soon care if it was their child or grandchild that mysteriously disappears. Only to be found dead and dismembered in a field, or never found at all.

For all the children that have had their lives stolen away from them, both living and dead....

Good luck anonymous.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

There doesn't need to be enough people to care, there needs to be judges that can't be bribed or murdered for getting to close to the truth. Same with investigators and journalists. No one wants to hear the Bush family and Royals have sick tastes for children, but the people that don't want to hear don't matter when it comes to legal proceedings. It makes me angry those perverts get away with such disgusting behaviors, and it makes me sick the poor kids are treated like criminals by a idiot population and bribed judges and authorities.
edit on 27-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Phew I was worried nobody would get the Harry Potter reference. Which would make me the biggest nerd on Above Top Secret. . reply to: AnonSocialNetwork

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hope it's true, but they have promised big before and failed to deliver.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
All those who want to point out failures and make negative apathetic remarks, listen up: This is something we should unreservedly get behind and encourage. Please put aside your apathy and negativity. This crime is a scourge on humanity. Let's give those who intervene a bit of strength to carry on with this, because it's a good and noble cause.

(Aboutface steps down from her soapbox now)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
All those who want to point out failures and make negative apathetic remarks, listen up: This is something we should unreservedly get behind and encourage. Please put aside your apathy and negativity. This crime is a scourge on humanity. Let's give those who intervene a bit of strength to carry on with this, because it's a good and noble cause.

You are 100% right!

I've read (elsewhere) so many negative remarks about this, about the fact that it's "Anonymous", or over how their approach is laughable, etc...

When in reality, every effort is more than what the people laughing are doing!! Even IF the organization they're trying to get going is in it's infancy and recognized by nobody, isn't that how everything starts? I hope this effort can go global, they need to bring these people to justice and this time, it should NOT be the same people who abuse, that also decide upon the fate of the other abusers!

Public justice!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface

Exactly now is not the time for that.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
OP start here. You guys blast this # all over the web. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Just curious...couldn't come up with a better operation title than something from Harry Potter? Really?

That aside, great. I hope nobody gets wrongly outed but I'm not opposed to the ones that need to be getting some limelight.

So when people want to go after child predators, the true scum of planet earth, they must first put in more effort on slogans and polish their marketing methods to get people to care?

That aside, catching some of them will be difficult since many are politicians and well connected people who cover for each other using that network of influence mentioned many times.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I fully support anonymous on this and I hope they get to expose each and every one of those in powerful places that are guilty of this awful crime.

I do think that in the UK its time that our old boy posh schools were made to stop their practices that encourage boys to think they can get away with sexually predatory bullying, especially of younger kids because it seems to make many of those sitting in our parliament think its alright and probably with the way they collude to hide colleagues caught in the act, its a natural thing to do.

Every country has these men, but its time they actions were punished and they were exposed for the less than animal beings they actually are. Cameron wants to shame and name criminals, perhaps he would like to start with some of his parliamentary colleagues. The public are getting closer to finding out who they are and the sooner the better their naming,shaming and prosecution starts the better. Many of them will never survive jail - good!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join