It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous plans to reveal Ku Klux Klan members

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Hyperia

By breaking the law whilst hiding behind anonymity? I'm all for justice, but vigilaties hiding behind the interwebs?

Nope. Sorry. In their own way, they're quite as bad as the KKK.

MHO, of course, your mileage may vary.

I have a hard time believing there are any genuine Robin Hoods.

When Anonymous exposes the Clintons, Bushes, GOP, DNC, and Congress for all of the corruption they are involved in, then perhaps I will change my mind.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

really tired of the whole KKK issue. I would love to see anonymous hack much more interesting targets. how about Super PAC's or American's associated with the Lukid party, or how about hacking non profits and fundraisers organizations to figure out where the money is really going.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jobless1

really tired of the whole KKK issue. I would love to see anonymous hack much more interesting targets. how about Super PAC's or American's associated with the Lukid party, or how about hacking non profits and fundraisers organizations to figure out where the money is really going.

When looking at their past vigilante hacktivism targets, they seem to be all over the place, some important and others minor. They also have a few headscratchers where the target doesn't really seem all that deserving of their wrath.

I think it's more like a matter of opportunity. If a vulnerability exposes itself and it's somebody they feel deserves some punitive hacking, they go into action. Some of their past endeavors are pretty admirable but there are many better organizations they just can't reach, I imagine.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I wonder how many ats members are also kkk suporters?

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia
a reply to: seagull

We have a saying, Where the law cannot do justice, then people will uphold the law..

In a saying, when the law fails, society must act as the law.

Hyp your saying sounds a lot like the KKK.

kkk.bz...

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

i think the KKK adopted ideals which somehow became extremism, maybe it would be for the greater good if someone pulled the plug.. And the A does the dirty work, the people does the rest.. =)
And somehow the consequence is an act upon free will =)

Its called karma

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Good. I have no love for the KKK whatsoever. Klansmen killed 2 of my great great uncles, chopping them up in their own yards. Their sister (my great grandmother) was the only surviving sibling. This was in Southern Alabama right after the Reconstruction Era ended. Of course, no one was ever prosecuted (they were sharecroppers and the Klan had warned them to abandon the land "or else").

Klansmen were the major political, judicial, and economic forces that kept the Racial Segregation period intact. At their peak, they claimed to control roughly half of all State legislatures in the US. Klansmen terrorized my grandfather when he came home from serving in a segregated unit in WWII. Klansmen harassed & terrorized my grandmother, my Mom & her siblings when African Americans were first allowed to vote. My grandmother literally took them to watch her vote (they were still kids), specifically so they would remember how hard some people would fight to keep them from being equal members of society.

Klansmen harassed the protesters & marchers during the Civil Rights Movement. They fought tooth & nail against any racial integration because they firmly believe in the separation of the races. And their members, sympathizers, and ideological allies are still trying to reverse every major piece of Civil Rights legislation.

They've actively killed & terrorized Americans for 150 years. And it's not just African Americans they target; they also targeted white, Hispanic, and Jewish people who tried to fight against racial segregation too. Their terrorist members routinely attacked African American churches, including the 16th Street Baptist Church bombing in 1963 that inspired the movie "4 Little girls". They even worked with the FBI during COINTELPRO to kill Viola Liuzzo, a white female activist.

So in short, ___ those cowards. I hope every single one of them is exposed. I eagerly suggest every single person reading this take 30min of your time & Google "KKK Alabama branch" (you can look up branches for any State or city of your choosing). Then read those branches websites. You'll hear their words from their own mouths so you won't have to worry about their sympathizers claiming they were taken out of context. I guarantee you you'll recognize their words both from political leaders & on this very forum. You should especially look into their party platforms, which you'll definitely recognize. (Note: each branch is a separate entity or "cell", which is why you should look at multiple branches.) Of course, not everyone who agrees with their points is in the Klan; but at least you'll know where the ideas came from.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Plenty!

I wouldn't even wonder either, I'd assert it passionately with 100% confidence.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Says it all though doesn't it? If you're going to be a member of the KKK why do it in secret? If you truly believe in something don't do it anonymously. There is certainly a correlation between KKK members and low IQ.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

But it IS a good move to stay anonymous, because of the backlash KKK members should have to be waiting for them.

If there is no fallout following their exposure, we should think about the people who decided to not have this in the MSM or in the public per se!

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I wonder how many ats members are also members of anonymous.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Really is not difficult to break a law these days. You probably broke at lease two yesterday, unknowingly. But I get what you are saying. If I had to choose between Anonymous or KKK, there is no question. Anonymous does not declare supremacy.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is cool - glad to see these people unmasked.

However, I do wish Anonymous would focus on other causes, like uncovering UFO info or other hidden agenda information.

Hacking ISIS, or Mexian Cartels, etc.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Actually in my "ethical hacking class" we had to do projects! There is a website called Hackthissite.org where you learn to hack most of it is just simple stuff but the site has real world exercises and the very first one is hacking a white supremacist website.

Wonder how many ATS members are actually kkk supporters who are secretly anonymous members who are secretly self hating jews.

LOL the reason I said i don't care about KKK members is because virtually nothing can be taken away from it. Yes they are evil and yes hopefully there are some high ranking officials who will lose their jobs. But the reality is that it will most likely be a bunch of rednecks. The KKK is dead and has been for a long time now.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The same KKK that holds rallies in town squares with their hoods off?? Seriously?

Most of the KKK seem to be proud to be members of something so ignorant. I have no doubt that there are a few that would rather remain anonymous, but I see many at rallies on tv that seem to be open about who they are and what they represent. No accounting for stupidity obviously.

That said, I am like a few others here... I'd like to see them move on to something bigger as well. The KKK is impotent at this point IMO. All they can do is spew hate and ignorance. I'd like to see anonymous get into disclosure, the fed, and many other things.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Plenty I imagine.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Really anon

Someone should wonder why the cia is using such group in this manner.

Shhh... Do not tell them that the kkk is nothing to be feared.

Like swatting flies while standing in a snake den.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My only concern is what recourse someone would have if they were falsely identified in an action like this.

It's not like "Anonymous" is an established organization that has to answer to anyone.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jobless1

Wonder how many ATS members are actually kkk supporters who are secretly anonymous members who are secretly self hating jews.

That is so hard to follow that if such person exist then they remain in a state of self confusion.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
lets keep an close eye at MSM... how many top ranking man are jumping of an roof ore resign...

the so called white-nights in there white burka's will not sleep well ...hihi

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join