It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stuff going down in India...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I read UFO sites often.. and one thing I keep reading over and over again is that 'they' will make themselves known VERY SOON (mind you.. this has been getting said for a long time now.. 'soon' I guess .. is relative).

Well.. I say.. "What better time to make yourselves known then when a huge part of your allies territory has been wiped out?"

Okay so we're told that the aliens are visting India. Lots of weird lights around India. NEXT THING WE KNOW.. India is wiped out (well the coast is) by a natural disaster.. many many many dead Indians. Why didn't the aliens mention something to them?

OR! Is it that the weird lights and alien craft thing is actually a gov exparament and... it went wrong and caused the tsunami?

Actually.. my question (and point) initally was..

Do you think we stand a greater chance of contact these days then in the past? I mean.. if they ARE about to make contact official.. then why not just do it now?

People are scarred as hell.. nearly everyone that has the backbone to do so is talking about 'the end as we know it' to SOME degree (if its the end of the UN or the US or the whole thing.. whatever).. so isn't now a great time to come down out of the clouds.. explain to the people of earth that "Sorry for all the pain and suffering.. but we're responsible for just about all of it.. yeah.. Jesus.. that was our idea too!" or SOMETHING along these lines?

What the hell IS going on in India anyways that ITS STILL being talked about even though they have 1000s of people just dead recently.. ??

What is up with that eh?

Talk to me here... are they coming or not?

(unless of course, you are 'one of those' that believes that project blue book is a perfect example of proof that UFOs and Aliens do not exist)

"Well if you learned about it in military school then it must be true!" - Jool

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
there could of been a dispute which ended up messy. Not to stereo type any one but i do not see aliens, especially the Grey's getting a log with any other part of the world except for the united states.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Vis Mega, I tend to believe their presence there was not to destroy any part of India, but trying to give warnings of a pending doom. I also believe that most other highly active sighting in whatever area(s) are of the same nature or reasons if you will, that there is a threat in that location... Lets take into account right now with the sighting in Iran, and Irans reporting of any unknown Air Craft will be destroyed, (attempts to protect their Nuke site) I think allot more is going on there that we don't realize but they do.(UFO's)
Regardless of our desire to have them make their presense known, this has been surpressed by those that we pay big bucks to decieve us...
Just my take on it.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Not to stereo type any one but i do not see aliens, especially the Grey's getting a log with any other part of the world except for the united states.

Hi iksmodnad I was just wondering as to your reasoning behind
this thought? Such as why no one else in the world would get along with the Grey's,
assumming there is such a thing.

Curious.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I can answer that question for you. He probably thinks the greys are working with the U.S. government.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Something unintended might of happened in India(southeast coast)from the greys.Maby some of the population there witnessed something,say an alien craft crash,aliens been exposed to toomany people etc.And just say the majoriy of these people were fishermen.What do the greys do?wipe the whole lot of them,either that,or their so called ``cover``will be broken.So how do they kill them.Whats an excuse for killin someone?natural disaster.but they cant`s just put it anywhere,it must be done in a place likely to put a quake.Hint,the nearest plate line is between the Indo-australian and pacific plate.

Although this is what i think if the greys had something to do with it.I really think they did this,Instead they are probably observing the effects of this.But really my heart truely goes out to those 155`000 dead.I think about all those people sufferin,and how they were just attending to their innocent honest lives before this whole event.These countries are left with more debt to pay than they already have toomuch of.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Something unintended might of happened in India(southeast coast)from the greys.Maby some of the population there witnessed something,say an alien craft crash,aliens been exposed to toomany people etc.And just say the majoriy of these people were fishermen.What do the greys do?wipe the whole lot of them,either that,or their so called ``cover``will be broken.So how do they kill them.Whats an excuse for killin someone?natural disaster.but they cant`s just put it anywhere,it must be done in a place likely to put a quake.Hint,the nearest plate line is between the Indo-australian and pacific plate.

Although this is what i think if the greys had something to do with it.I really think they did not do this,Instead they are probably observing the effects of this.But really my heart truely goes out to those 155`000 dead.I think about all those people sufferin,and how they were just attending to their innocent honest lives before this whole event.These countries are left with more debt to pay than they already have toomuch of.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
its kind of funny

i truely believe the tsuinami - earthquake was 100% natural causes

and its kinda weird
everyone acts like a few thousand Indians dying in a Tsunami is such a massive tragedy ; oh please lol

in a nation of over 1.4 BILLION folks, a few dozen thousand people croak over a tidal wave and everyone crys for weeks over it
give me a break

by comparison , MILLIONS of people die every year from Cancer, AIDS , negligance, ignorance, guns, car accidents

why dont you cry about them? Seriously?

is a few thousand people more important than Tens of MILLIONS of people who die every year by preventable diseases, car accidents, etc?

this is just as hypocritical as those whom cry over the Iraq war all day and night....

in Iraq war around 1200 or so americans died and anywhere from 20,000 to 50,000 iraqis died
and they cry all day and night "oh its such a massive tragedy!"

and in WW2 over 50 MILLION people DIED!!!
FIFTY MILLION!!!!!!

terrorists kill around 3000 americans in ONE incident and everyone freaks out like "OMG NO we will ALL DIE of terrorists !!!!"
and yet in america over 50,000 people die of Drunk Driving every YEAR!!!
thats 500,000 in 10 years!!!!
over 500,000 people die of lung cancer every year supposedly connected to smoking, thats 5 MILLION in 10 years!!!

even if terrorists used nuclear weapons in NYC and LA and Chicago
the death tolls would still be lower than the YEARLY DEATH TOLL FROM ALCOHAUL AND TOBACCO!!!!!!!!

what a stupid misguided media
its their fault in the end...

what about a War on Alcohaul?
what about a War on Cancer?
what about a War on AIDS?

ya RIGHT like a SMALL tsunami or a few rag tag band of guerilla terrorists is a "bigger threat" than the massive death tolls of MILLIONS every Year!!!

a TRUE tragedy is when a Tsunami 1000 feet high comes in
thats when Tens of MIllions will die....maybe even a hundred Million....
we are very lucky it was as small as it was....

sorry to rant but im just kinda upset over the hypocracy

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hate to be ignorant but i didn't no anything about this stuff in India i just googled it and got nowhere. So could someone link me to a site that has info about the subject.

I knew about the tsunami.

Just not the UFOs.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Muzzleflash, life is not numbers. No one can put a value on life.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

in a nation of over 1.4 BILLION folks, a few dozen thousand people croak over a tidal wave and everyone crys for weeks over it

You do realize a good percentage of the dead are children? don't you?
A few thousand dead Indian People is not important?
What kind of tradegy would hold your interest then?
Yes 50 million in ww11 over a period of 5 or 6 years not a couple of days.
Are you saying that because they were Indian(and a lot of other people
from other nations as well) it's not important, or because there are
so many of them it doesn't really matter?
Or is it some hyped up event that it should be just ignored.
While each to their own opinion, I find this a little disturbing(sorry)

[edit on 4-1-2005 by madhatter]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
its kind of funny
by comparison , MILLIONS of people die every year from Cancer, AIDS , negligance, ignorance, guns, car accidents

This won't sound right, but what the frell. I cry for noone,
death is a part of life. Why cry about tsunami victims? I don't know, but it doesen't feel right, It's no way for a man to die.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Most of the stuff about India and UFOs lately is coming from one (tabloid style) source...and beyond that source, there doesn't seem to be any other confirmation of the events mentioned.

(unless of course, you are 'one of those' that believes that project blue book is a perfect example of proof that UFOs and Aliens do not exist)

Considering that the former head of Blue Book, Edward Ruppelt, has admitted that after 1952, Blue Book was ordered to explain away sightings no matter what (after UFOs buzzed DC, and appeared on radar not once, but numerous times), it's amazing to me that ANYONE could possibly believe Blue Book and it's conclusions, was anything but disinfo to quell the public.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I wasn't aware of that. Wonder why its getting so much attention.

BTW... think about this..

EQ in Bam (Iran)
EQ in Indian Ocean

In both incidents prior.. there were reports of lights in the sky. These were refered to as UFOs.. you all saw the reports.

Have you heard of the piezo-electric effect? Sure you have. Maybe we ALL missed a warning with these reports no?

I mean, shouldn't we know better by now?

And btw.. humans dropping off at incalcuable rates is never a good thing, be it to cancer or to a disaster. And anytime its thrown in our faces like it has been we SHOULD (as basic caring, decent people who have no sociopathic tendencies) feel bad about it. Specially when a simple system in place could have saved all those people with a simple warning ('get off the frelling beach'). You don't have to give up living. Or go hide in your bedroom so nothing else bad happens.. no.. but you SHOULD feel something resembling some sort of pain.

Your response there Mr. Sensitivity is very very telling about how the US and other countries are turning out younger people who have absolutely no qualms about death and destruction. "It happens... live with it!" which makes it easier for the powers that be to send you out to cause a little of the same. I mean..

"Since people die of cancer all the time its okay to shoot that child approaching our check point suspisiously because he could be a terrorist right.. I mean its no big deal.. hell, a tsunami might kill him tomorrow anyways so I might as well take him down now. No biggie."

You have no idea what was lost in that disaster. Imagine holding on to your childeren as long as you can until the tide rips them from your arms. Oh yeah, I can't say I feel any sympathy towards that women. It happens. (sarcasm there okay.. just incase you were confused).

Stark: "When the foul woman pierced the membrane, back to our time, it's death!"
John: "Jool's dead?"
Stark: "Others. Thousands, millions, billions, trillions,..."
D'Argo: "Yes, yes, alright. Very many. We get the idea."
Stark: "Not when we came through."
Aeryn: "The people you're sensing weren't dead before?"

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't buy this theory at all.

Indian casualties were probably the lowest in this whole disaster. About 12,000 of the 1,55,000 were Indian. (If I only take official figures)
That's less than 10%. Even actual figures would be around the same percentage.
Not that it makes the loss any more bearable.

Man, the whole province of Banda Aceh must have made contact with Greys cause they got wiped out.

This was a natural disaster.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

Not to stereo type any one but i do not see aliens, especially the Grey's getting a log with any other part of the world except for the united states.

Hi iksmodnad I was just wondering as to your reasoning behind
this thought? Such as why no one else in the world would get along with the Grey's,
assumming there is such a thing.

Curious.

The Grey's have a very long relationship to the united states, they formed a bond with us, no one knows how Strong it is, we have been introduced to them. Other nations that may have not made contact might fear them, or might want to revile them. The Grey's don't want to take that risk.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
its kind of funny

i truely believe the tsuinami - earthquake was 100% natural causes

and its kinda weird
everyone acts like a few thousand Indians dying in a Tsunami is such a massive tragedy ; oh please lol

give me a break

is a few thousand people more important than Tens of MILLIONS of people who die every year by preventable diseases, car accidents, etc?

this is just as hypocritical as those whom cry over the Iraq war all day and night....

in Iraq war around 1200 or so americans died and anywhere from 20,000 to 50,000 iraqis died
and they cry all day and night "oh its such a massive tragedy!"

and in WW2 over 50 MILLION people DIED!!!
FIFTY MILLION!!!!!!

terrorists kill around 3000 americans in ONE incident and everyone freaks out like "OMG NO we will ALL DIE of terrorists !!!!"
and yet in america over 50,000 people die of Drunk Driving every YEAR!!!
thats 500,000 in 10 years!!!!
over 500,000 people die of lung cancer every year supposedly connected to smoking, thats 5 MILLION in 10 years!!!

even if terrorists used nuclear weapons in NYC and LA and Chicago
the death tolls would still be lower than the YEARLY DEATH TOLL FROM ALCOHAUL AND TOBACCO!!!!!!!!

what a stupid misguided media
its their fault in the end...

what about a War on Alcohaul?
what about a War on Cancer?
what about a War on AIDS?

ya RIGHT like a SMALL tsunami or a few rag tag band of guerilla terrorists is a "bigger threat" than the massive death tolls of MILLIONS every Year!!!

a TRUE tragedy is when a Tsunami 1000 feet high comes in
thats when Tens of MIllions will die....maybe even a hundred Million....
we are very lucky it was as small as it was....

sorry to rant but im just kinda upset over the hypocracy

Muzzle,theres no excuse for questioning the value of life.I thought all of us here at ATS would know that.And yes,we do know that India has one of the lowest casualties.The only reason why we`r speaking of this is because there happend to be afew sightings around india after this attack,this only happend in India,not any of the other nation so it makes you think.Yes I do know the amount of other casualties around the world,and death is apart of natural life,but when something like this happens all of a sudden,a disaster that killed 1000`s in an instant,it brings more of a shock to you.

I do agree on one thing,we must move on,what happened is what happend.but that does not mean to leave this disaster in the total dark forever,but to remember it.By the way India has 1.05billion.China`s only 1.3billion.

And thanks for reminding us that this isnt the only major problem we should be thinking about,atleast i agree with you on two things.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Since most of the victims of the tsunami were in fairly low-tech areas, it just doesn't seem like a prime target in an alien generated step of conquest....not buyin it.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
what better time to abduct people than just before thousands become anonymously dead and/or disappeared within minutes. maybe that's why the ufo's come out just before a disaster. harvest.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I agree with Garzok i'm not buying it , that the Aliens have any need to hush up coastal Indians .

I do wonder if there was contact , why not warn us if they knew ?

If Aliens knew about it , and no one was warned , what does that say about them?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join